Our Universe

William

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 05:17 am
Let's look at Our Universe, shall (/should all) we do that for a moment, anyway. How about it? What is there about it, we can all agree on. Let's give it a shot, OK? Fine, let's do that. What harm could it do? After all we are a part of it, don't you think? Let's see what we both can learn so we both can benefit. Isn't that what it's all about? I think so and I hope you do too. Let's go and have a look at it together. Now here's what I think:

The way I see it the word universe can be broken down thusly: U-N-I VERSE. You And I verse. Like a UNICYCLE which is a one-wheeled cycle, or as it relates to a universe as a ONE-VERSE. Like a language with a lot of letters (let others if you leave out the "oh"); "Oh, imagine that Universe is like "united" or "one-tied together" and we will not be free until we get it all together. We "can't" escape that fact, ha; or we will damned if we don't. Hmmm? Ha

We are just beginning to create a language that can be heard by all. The language we are currently speaking is just too hard to hear and understandably so, far there are so many. English is becoming the universal language and it is far from being perfect; not by a long shot. It can be very complicated when we start truly observing the words themselves and the letters that make them up. There is a "code" in it all and can be seen if one looks right or shall I say "sees clearly".

As I use and see the word, universe, it does say a lot about it all. One verse or one speak is where we are going if we don't get too caught up in and more confused with 'multi-verses'! We will never understand those until we as a people become the "uni-verse" we are.

Once we begin to understand ourselves we will begin to realize we are no different than the universe (cosmos) we exist in for they are identical. We are just a small duplication of it's harmonic structure. We're just not harmonic yet. But we are getting there. All of those "other" life forms already are harmonic, but US, we are a little more complicated. Possibly, the most complicated structure the universe has ever created as , it too, is putting the pieces together using us and that mixture that is us, collectively, to reach answers that will insure it's continuance.

America is the illustration of what can happen when you toss all those pieces together, sort of, at once. Taking many/multi and trying to make a UNI/ONE out of it, when each has lived thousands of years in the "uni-verse" of themselves. That is not going to happen quickly, especially under one law dictating to all unless the one is composed of a consortium of all that make the one and all agree that that law will be complimentary with all their individual offerings to be added to the mix to make the one............better. A synergy/single energy.

How we got here is not important. The fact of the matter is, we are here. Now what are we supposed to do with that? It can be assumed we, the different universal cultures, which, I think are but three, though there could be more, arrived on this planet we call earth at different times, bringing an ingredient with us. Is there a plan behind "mixing us together"? There has to be. If we are identical, us and the universe/cosmos, as I assume, then there has to be and for the same reasons we put different mixtures together to make something taste better, grow stronger, last longer and so forth/forward we go.

Now let's take the Uni-verse of a group of people to the uni-verse of a person. The person, a universe unto themselves does the same thing. It takes a mixture of ingredients to find that which will allow that person to go forth/forward and we all call it food, nourishment and life sustaining.
What is not complimentary is disposed of as waste. That "body" didn't need it and discarded it. Just like we do in poker, we discard that we don't need to make a good hand or "give that man a hand" for his good performance and he's "rewarded for it". Now we are all "pat hands" in that there is no other hand like us, individually and we are looking for that which is compatible with the hand we were dealt. But we keep shuffling the cards; what we need to do is stack the deck so everyone gets a good hand and ends with all winning, no losers and all enjoy the game, and they get back just what that put into it, and all go away happy. The game was fun for all.

Now let's take a look at the universal body a little bit closer. It has five sensors, like fingers on each hand working together; one is right and one is one's left, and they are there to protect it and feed it. Now what the senses sense, if compatible, we take it in, if not we automatically discard it. It's either difficult to "look at" or "noisy and hard to hear" or "tastes bad" or "smells bad" or "feels uncomfortable". That is like the fingers working on the left hand without aid from the right. Now when the senses sense something that is agreeable, like the hands, it is complimentary to the body and both hands work complimentary with each other. What the senses take in is agreeable with that body they feed. Like the earth is that body we all feed on and the earth is the ingredient the universe/cosmos feeds on so all can go forth/forward together.....complimentary and harmonically. Like a symphony when all instruments are "in tune". That creates a melody that is resonant and rhythmic and the heart never skips a beat as the "conductor is the pacemaker". Now just who is that conductor? That pacemaker? We are trying to duplicate that as we have in our technology developed a "man-made" pacemaker to help our heart, not skip a beat. It is our leading cause of death. We are trying to fix our mistakes. That heart should have never "skipped" a beat, in the first place!

See the uni-verse-utility of it all? That's the "one" thing about it. Isn't that something? You don't have to bet on it, you can be assured of it. If not then your right hand does not know what your left hand is up to. You don't have both oars in the water and have a tendency to row in circles. Know what I mean. Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top. You are not swimming, you are sinking. If you could only see it my way? Of course I would ask, if it were not important. Wouldn't think of it, in the first place! I was born this way, what excuse do you have.......any way? Well pardon me if I don't see it your way, so I will go my own way and let's hope we don't get in each others way then we will most assuredly CRASH. Does that all sound so painfully familiar?

Thanks for reading. I could go on forever explaining our universe, but it would be much easier if we all pitched in together. What a voyage that would be if all were so free, but unfortunately there are costs you see, if not, it would be easy to be for all of us, you................and me, you see.

We are now, like children learning how to treat and speak with one another and because we are so young we keep stumbling and bumping into each other because there is a lot we do not understand yet and we don't like that and become "sibling rivals" and effort to do it "our own way". And of course history has indeed shown us what that can lead too.

One of he most common and most used phrases we use today is "Let me tell you what I think" Sounds harmless, doesn't it? Now if you are a bit too telling, often, the retort is "Just who asked you?". Ha We've all been there.

We all have answers, it's just so many are not allowed to speak and more importantly, they don't know how, for much of what they are "told" is not complimentary to them and what they "need" to hear for it to make sense to them as that, all to often, makes "cents" for others.

You can speak words properly and distinctly but that does not mean the words you are using are being heard. Like the curiosity that killed the cat as we question more and more our existence and the smaller we go, the longer and more complicated the words become for "most" to hear and understand. Chemotherapy, for instance. It scientifically means "chemical therapy", but look the the 6 letters that are at it center. MOTHER. Now what significance that has leaves one to wonder about so many other words we are using to communicate with. Are we trying to tell ourselves something, the hard way, or perhaps it is the only way we will eventually learn how to speak to each other?

Maybe that is the way it was meant to be as we learn for ourselves how to speak with one another in such a way that will be complimentary and heard by all like a mother should speak to her child? Hmmm? And a 'father' who is close and not "farther" away. There's a balance their somewhere, it seems. At least to me, anyway as I try to use the words I use so very carefully and complimentary as so many of the words we use do instill fear and cause a cancer and breakdown chemotherapy can sometime remedy as we tend to not understand where cancer comes from. Chemotherapy is just one and there are millions just like it.

When we say "let me tell you something", when you stop and think about it, it is rude, imposing and dictatorial. For truly, who are you, to tell anyone anything? Only if you ask, or asked, does one have a right to do so. If so then the oft use phrase which is common is "glad you ask, or asked".

Now, linguistically, we can get really bogged down in trying to figure out a commonality (common ally) in all languages. That's why metaphors and simile's create "word pictures" and "word comparisons" that are so important; but even those can sometimes be confusing.

What I am saying is before we can become a "universe" unto ourselves, or a one-verse or a "one-speak", we must get the language "correct". And that can only be done if all are allowed to speak freely without fear of saying the "incorrect" thing. And they won't; only when they are forced or intimidated, will they say words that are alien to them and others. They will speak in the manner in which they are spoken to, or too. It has a mirror affect and neither like what the other hears or listens to and that creates conflict.

Now here's a word for you "MIND". A word we use every day of our lives and in most cases many, many times in the same day, yet we have no idea of what the mind is, where it is or where it comes from. We have a pretty good idea of what the memory is, but the mind; not a clue. It's all speculation, I don't care what anyone says. It is a mystery, and perhaps we will never totally understand it, nor do, I think, can we.

What we can do is keep it from being troubled and and allow it peace to function on it "own". We use terms like, "do you mind" or "don't mind if I do" or "I'll give you a piece of mine, ha; and in most cases you wished they wouldn't" or "Mind over matter" or "Mind-body link", or "like minds" and most of all is "I have a lot on mine" and it would be so relaxing and comfortable, if I didn't. If only I had "peace of mind".

Speaking of a "truth" in there somewhere, to me, is an understatement, as we have a tendency to "under-mind" those who think they are smarter than we are. I could go on and on as to how hidden in our words are all the answers we seek and we don't need most of the them, but the truth is there in all of them and if we are not careful no one will ever begin to understand anything anyone has to say as we begin to slowly escape this reality and become a "village of idiots". A vile age of speaking in idioms no one understands. See what I mean. Now the word "village and idiot" when used independently, have definitions; but when used as I just use them they take on a whole new different meaning. Can we learn from the words we use? Can you "count on it"? No. "Can you take that to the bank? No. "Can you bet on it?" No. "Can you be assured?" ABSOLUTELY & RESOLUTELY & EASILY IF FREELY.

In my opinion. Now "MY' means nothing, if used "independently". But when we hear as a complimentary group, the "M and the Y" means "Me & You................collectively.

For what is worth, as we go forth,

William :bigsmile:

Post Script:

Please, before you respond, give it some thought as to what you have to add or subtract from it. No hit and runs allowed, please. If you find exceptions, please state the all inclusive evidence you have to support what it is that you have to add or subtract for a civil inter-course to take place or dis-course if need be. The whole idea is to reach a mutual agreement, if that is possible.

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 702 • Replies: 0
No top replies