The idea that the Jews are God's chosen people?

SummyF

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:14 am
@ariciunervos,
I think the issue that is involved here is not that some one is better

but the fact that a group (nazi) and jews (zionist) have a few that they are more special and deserve certain things.

we dont like nazi because of there nationalist points of view

why shouldn't we disagree with zionism?

specifically when we talk about throwing people out of israel because jews ought be in that land

this is the fundemantl belif of zionism, which support by the belief that a ethnic group deserves a land. this makes them superior to the people who were on the land
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:45 am
@SummyF,
SummyF wrote:
I think the issue that is involved here is not that some one is better

but the fact that a group (nazi) and jews (zionist) have a few that they are more special and deserve certain things.

we dont like nazi because of there nationalist points of view

why shouldn't we disagree with zionism?

specifically when we talk about throwing people out of israel because jews ought be in that land

this is the fundemantl belif of zionism, which support by the belief that a ethnic group deserves a land. this makes them superior to the people who were on the land

Look.. I have no argument that Germans should live in Germany and be the only ones there. If that is what Germans want for their Nation they are perfectly welcome to do so. Jews were kicked out of several countries in the Past. Spain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, France...
I do, however, have a problem that Germans go to the 4 corners of the globe and try and kill not only all of the Jews (although that is their primary objective) but everyone that is not Arian.

Zionism is not kicking Arabs out of Israel. I personally have no problem with Arabs living in Israel. I do, however, have a problem with Arabs that are living in Israel killing Jews and Hating Jews and wanting to destroy the state. Zionism is the beleif that the place for Jews is Israel. Zionism is the Ressurection of the Jewish Nation and Language.
Hertzl said "The only solution to anti-semitism is if we get our own country". He originally thought of buying land in Argentina. Others suggested Uganda.

Before the Dreyfus Affair Hertzl thought that a mass conversion to Christianity was the only solution.
ariciunervos

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:15 am
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Binyamin Tsadik wrote:
Jews were kicked out of several countries in the Past. Spain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, France...

Also oppressed or forced out from Greece, Cyprus, Arabia, Germany, Egypt, England, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Austria, Morocco, Italy (Rome, Naples, Sicily, Genoa) Lithuania, Portugal, Tunisia, Ukraine, Russia, Algeria, Denmark, Latvia, Hungary, Romania, Mongolia, Libya.

Wow, that's a lot of countries in which Jews got oppressed and a lot of different cultures. You got Russia and Ukraine, Spain and Portugal, Hungary and Romania, Latvia and Libya ....

That's a lot of different cultures and religions. I understand the Palestinians and the Arabs there because Jews are taking their land, but what about the rest ?

Why is it that the whole world had a beef with Jews ? Is it that the whole world is envious of Israel being God's Chosen Nation ? Or is it that Jews are greedy gold hoarding cheap persons who use religion as motive for taking land and who stop at nothing for making money ?

Hmmm... I guess everybody is envious cuz God loves Jews more. Laughing
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:28 am
@ariciunervos,
ariciunervos wrote:

Why is it that the whole world had a beef with Jews ?

Because of arrogant people like you that spread hatred?

Because God places hatred in the hearts of the Nations so that the Jews will return to their God.

"4,25 When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have been long in the land, and shall deal corruptly, and make a graven image, even the form of any thing, and shall do that which is evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke Him; 4,26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over the Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. 4,27 And the LORD shall scatter you among the peoples, and ye shall be left few in number among the nations, whither the LORD shall lead you away. 4,28 And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. 4,29 But from thence ye will seek the LORD thy God; and thou shalt find Him, if thou search after Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. 4,30 In thy distress, when all these things are come upon thee, in the end of days, thou wilt return to the LORD thy God, and hearken unto His voice; 4,31 for the LORD thy God is a merciful God; He will not fail thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which He swore unto them."
[RIGHT]Deuteronomy[/RIGHT]

And I'm sure you forgot a few countries.

And Arabs were not very friendly with Jews even before the Zionist movement.
ariciunervos

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:42 am
@Binyamin Tsadik,
I apologize if my post has offended you, it was an honest question. I am allowed to have a perception on Jewish people without being called antisemitic or a hater, right ? And to get back to your post :

Binyamin Tsadik wrote:
Because of arrogant people like you that spread hatred?

Because God places hatred in the hearts of the Nations so that the Jews will return to their God.

You're saying arrogant people like me spread the hate God has planted. I logically conclude that behind Hitler's hate of Jewish people was God's will. :a-ok:

Binyamin Tsadik wrote:

"4,25 [...]
Deuteronomy
[RIGHT]
Please.

[/RIGHT]

Binyamin Tsadik wrote:

And I'm sure you forgot a few countries.

Probably.

Binyamin Tsadik wrote:

And Arabs were not very friendly with Jews even before the Zionist movement.

Would you care to provide an answer to why they might have not liked Jews ?
SummyF

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 01:38 pm
@ariciunervos,
ariciunervos wrote:
Also oppressed or forced out from Greece, Cyprus, Arabia, Germany, Egypt, England, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Austria, Morocco, Italy (Rome, Naples, Sicily, Genoa) Lithuania, Portugal, Tunisia, Ukraine, Russia, Algeria, Denmark, Latvia, Hungary, Romania, Mongolia, Libya.

Wow, that's a lot of countries in which Jews got oppressed and a lot of different cultures. You got Russia and Ukraine, Spain and Portugal, Hungary and Romania, Latvia and Libya ....

That's a lot of different cultures and religions. I understand the Palestinians and the Arabs there because Jews are taking their land, but what about the rest ?

Why is it that the whole world had a beef with Jews ? Is it that the whole world is envious of Israel being God's Chosen Nation ? Or is it that Jews are greedy gold hoarding cheap persons who use religion as motive for taking land and who stop at nothing for making money ?

Hmmm... I guess everybody is envious cuz God loves Jews more. Laughing

Binyamin, i want you to see how these anti antisemitism is created. The people who are saying things like this don't know how to express there frustration of what Zionists are doing in Israel. This is becoming an issue being dissuced by the youth in America. Israel is evolving into the enemy because of the violence and the lies that is supported by the American Zionists.

please watch this video, this is some of the American political perspective about Israel and aipac

First of all 6 million dollars is not a lot I would have thought that more was given.

YouTube - Over 100 Billion $ US Aid to TERRORIST STATE!!!!!

your country men need to know that Americas support for israel is gonna start slowing down when this young generation starts getting older
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:15 pm
@ariciunervos,
ariciunervos wrote:

You're saying arrogant people like me spread the hate God has planted. I logically conclude that behind Hitler's hate of Jewish people was God's will. :a-ok:

It was a rhetorical question
And Hitler was God's will you are correct. It was not God's will to destroy the Jews just to allow Hitler to come to power.

Sometimes Evil brings the redemption far faster than Good. You can see that as a direct result of Hitler we are once again a Nation.

SummyF wrote:

your country men need to know that Americas support for israel is gonna start slowing down when this young generation starts getting older

First of all it is OUR country my brother. Secondly we don't need America. I don't care what the world thinks of us.

According to Prophecy the entire world will come against Israel in the end of days. They will all gather for war and will be destroyed. Of course I dont want this to happen, but if they come to destroy us they will see what will happen.

The war of Gog and Magog.

I know what happens here. I was in the Army and it is immoral what we are doing. Not to the Arabs but to ourselves. Commanders say "It is better that we all die than one civilian getting hurt". This is ridiculous. This is why Arabs feel so free to attack us, because they don't fear what we will do to them. They know that we will come into their house and they will jump from their roof to their neighbour's and we wont be able to touch them. And even if they do get caught they will be released.

King David used to decimate his enemies in war so that they would think twice about starting again.

Moses destroyed an entire village because they kidnapped a Gentile girl that was with us in the desert.

Shimon and Levi Destroyed an entire village because their prince kidnapped SHimon and Levi's sister.

Instead of decimating our enemy we give them more guns. My worst moment in the Army was when I had to sit at a checkpost and watch the Israeli government give Klachnekovs to the PLO that drove in from Jericho. A convoy of 10 vehicles came and took 5 crates of weapons. I was waiting and hoping that they would attack us then and there so that we could take them all out. I simply know that those weapons will be used to kill Jews.

Two weeks ago on Shabbat an Arab burned down a house in a religious village and stabbed a boy 7 times.

It was the first time this ever happened in Israel that 100 people from the village walked over to the Arab village a few kilometers away and began destroying property and beating Arabs. Of course on CNN they say that Jews waged a Pogrom on an Arab village and mentioned nothing about the Boy that is in a Coma and the house they burned down. But this is what should be happening. Instead of beating them we should be doing a lot worse. This way they will think twice the next time they decide to do something like this.

We are not Christians, and Turning the other cheek never works. King David never once turned the other Cheek.
0 Replies

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 04:06 pm
@SummyF,
There are atrocities on both sides - there are both Jewish and Muslim terrorists.

My concern here is this tendency to view people as separate nations. Sure, we have different cultures, but why can't these cultures coexist? Why must one culture dominate in one particular geographic area while another is marginalized?

Quote:
First of all it is OUR country my brother. Secondly we don't need America. I don't care what the world thinks of us.
According to Prophecy the entire world will come against Israel in the end of days. They will all gather for war and will be destroyed. Of course I dont want this to happen, but if they come to destroy us they will see what will happen.

Who is "us"? Jews? All sorts of people live in Israel. Why should one ethnic group have precedence over another?

Quote:
I was in the Army and it is immoral what we are doing. Not to the Arabs but to ourselves.

The Army has not committed a single immoral act against the Arabs?

Quote:
King David used to decimate his enemies in war so that they would think twice about starting again.
Moses destroyed an entire village because they kidnapped a Gentile girl that was with us in the desert.
Shimon and Levi Destroyed an entire village because their prince kidnapped SHimon and Levi's sister.

Whoah - slow down friend. You're using mythological accounts as a basis for military policy?

Quote:
Two weeks ago on Shabbat an Arab burned down a house in a religious village and stabbed a boy 7 times.
It was the first time this ever happened in Israel that 100 people from the village walked over to the Arab village a few kilometers away and began destroying property and beating Arabs. Of course on CNN they say that Jews waged a Pogrom on an Arab village and mentioned nothing about the Boy that is in a Coma and the house they burned down.
But this is what should be happening. Instead of beating them we should be doing a lot worse. This way they will think twice the next time they decide to do something like this.

Why is increased human suffering the answer? Suffering begets further suffering. Creating greater division between Jews and Arabs will only exacerbate the conflict. Unity, not hostility, is the answer.

Considering the history between Jews and Arabs, I'm surprised by both sides. Two cultures, so deeply connected, have in modern times decided to tear one another apart. Both sides should be ashamed. After all, going back to your myths, Jews and Muslims are brothers. No two people are more closely related.
SummyF

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:27 pm
@SummyF,
Binyamin Tsadik;25750 wrote:
The war of Gog and Magog.
I know what happens here. I was in the Army and it is immoral what we are doing. Not to the Arabs but to ourselves.
Comanders say "It is better that we all die than one civilian getting hurt"
This is rediculous. This is why Arabs feel so free to attack us, because they don't fear what we will do to them. They know that we will come into their house and they will jump from their roof to their neighbour's and we wont be able to touch them. And even if they do get caught they will be released.

Instead of decimating our enemy we give them more guns. My worst moment in the Army was when I had to sit at a checkpost and watch the Israeli government give Klachnekovs to the PLO that drove in from Jericho. A convoy of 10 vehicles came and took 5 crates of weapons. I was waiting and hoping that they would attack us then and there so that we could take them all out. I simply know that those weapons will be used to kill Jews.

It was the first time this ever happened in Israel that 100 people from the village walked over to the Arab village a few kilometers away and began destroying property and beating Arabs. Of course on CNN they say that Jews waged a Pogrom on an Arab village and mentioned nothing about the Boy that is in a Coma and the house they burned down.
But this is what should be happening. Instead of beating them we should be doing a lot worse. This way they will think twice the next time they decide to do something like this.
We are not Christians, and Turning the other cheek never works. King David never once turned the other Cheek.

I am proud of Israels accomplisments in science, and intlecualty, i just wish that one day arabs and us jews can sit together and live in harmony in the holy land.

I know arabs have the worst repuation for anything in the middle east, but we reach out and involve them in a seclaur government we can live together. And make sure that kahanists, islamic terroirsts, or christan fundemtalist dont deystroy it.

even though the temple might not be built right away it may in a later point
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:29 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
First of all, I wasnt talking to you, I was talking to SummyF.

Why cant we co-exist you ask?
The answer is we can, but not if the other side's slogan is "we will drive them into the ocean"

Here is a little fact. Arabs walk freely around Israel, but Jews are not permitted into Arab areas.

Is that Co-existing? They co-exist in our neighborhoods and kill us, and we are not permitted into theirs.

Here is another little fact.
Gaza, and Arab settlements receive free water and electricity from the Israeli taxpayers and pay no taxes themselves, yet Jews must pay for their own water and electricity.

Immoral is risking my life to capture a Terrorist when he will be set free a week later. Immoral is risking my life going into his house when we could send in an armoured bulldozer to teardown his house if he refused to come out and give himself up.
Immoral to tear down a house you ask? Should have thought about that before stabbing 3 people and smuggling weapons from Egypt.

And King David brought a generation of peace to the world. His son King Solomon was the King of the Greatest Kingdom of the time and Married a princess from every nation. This was all because of the respect and admiration the world had for King David and the way he waged war. He would show his enemy the respect by burying their dead. He handed over jewish royalty that was to blame for the breaking of a vow and the nation hung them. But he also knew that no one could get away with murder or they would do it again.

SummyF wrote:
I am proud of Israels accomplishments in science, and intellectuality, i just wish that one day Arabs and us Jews can sit together and live in harmony in the holy land.

I know arabs have the worst reputation for anything in the middle east, but we reach out and involve them in a secular government we can live together. And make sure that kahanists, Islamic terrorists, or christian fundamentalist don't destroy it.

even though the temple might not be built right away it may in a later point

I also wish for peace, but nothing we have done has helped. The day after we withdrew from Gaza they launched Missiles into Israel from there. The town of Sederot is now a Ghost town because it has been bombarded by Missiles in the last 2 years.

We give them everything and they use it against us. What solution is there? It is easy to criticize but do you have another solution?

600 missiles a year have been shot into Israel since the withdrawal from Gaza.
Was it good that Israeli forces were in Gaza? They haven't shown us that the withdrawal was a good idea yet.

They say "If you want peace, give us land" What this means is "If you dont give us land, there will be war"
SummyF

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:55 pm
@SummyF,
Binyamin Tsadik wrote:
I also wish for peace, but nothing we have done has helped. The day after we withdrew from Gaza they launched Missiles into Israel from there. The town of Sederot is now a Ghost town because it has been bombarded by Missiles in the last 2 years.

We give them everything and they use it against us. What solution is there? It is easy to criticize but do you have another solution?

600 missiles a year have been shot into Israel since the withdrawal from Gaza.

Was it good that Israeli forces were in Gaza? They haven't shown us that the withdrawal was a good idea yet.

They say "If you want peace, give us land" What this means is "If you don't give us land, there will be war"

I watched a video about soldiers in the 2nd intifada, they said some interesting things about the military action that was taken. You made me think about this, it is very true that the Hezbollah, hamas, fataw, Islamic jihad attack. And have many militant right wing ultra primitivist actions. I do support the right of Israel to take no as answer. Yet, it should be part of the Israeli government to make the first steps to peace(it has happened). I do not purpose that Israel give any land, i do believe that settlements, at this point of time shouldn't be created (until something is unified). The democracy that i speak of could theoretically work.

Involving two systems of governance:
the aspect of the government

Democracy including the Palestinians, this could possibly give more settler the opportunity to live in areas they wish making sure not one religion is not getting more rights. But fundamentally keeping Hebrew as the set alnguag, and make sure the identity of Israel is there

2) religious law
Law that is governed by different sects of Judaism

druiz
islam

YouTube - Burning Conscience: Israeli Soldiers Speak Out
0 Replies

Didymos Thomas

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 06:00 pm
@SummyF,
Quote:
Why cant we co-exist you ask?
The answer is we can, but not if the other side's slogan is "we will drive them into the ocean"

That's the thing, though. Not all Arabs carry this sentiment. Just like many Jews, many Arabs want peace and stability. But just like some Arabs, some Jews in Israel do not want peace until the other ethnic group is gone.

To consider all Arabs in the region a unified group does not seem accurate - nor does it seem accurate to consider all Jews in the region a unified group. Jewish groups have gone into Arab areas and settled against their government's orders.

Quote:
Is that Co-existing? They co-exist in our neighborhoods and kill us, and we are not permitted into theirs.

My point is that the 'us and them' mentality is destructive. The 'us and them' should be those seeking to cause harm and those wanting peace, and there are peaceful Jews and peaceful Arabs just as there are terrorist Jews and terrorist Arabs.

Quote:
Immoral is risking my life to capture a Terrorist when he will be set free a week later. Immoral is risking my life going into his house when we could send in an armoured bulldozer to teardown his house if he refused to come out and give himself up.
Immoral to tear down a house you ask? Should have thought about that before stabbing 3 people and smuggling weapons from Egypt.

Actually, I asked about the Israeli army. Has the Israeli army never committed an immoral act against Arabs in the region? Never?

Both sides have committed atrocities. When both sides come together with the mutual interests of peace and prosperity, the bloodshed will stop. As long as the ethnic divisions are allowed to persist, the blood will flow. I'm not saying either side give up their culture, I'm saying that two cultures learn to tolerate one another. For this tolerance to emerge, both sides will have to make changes in policy.

Quote:
And King David brought a generation of peace to the world. His son King Solomon was the King of the Greatest Kingdom of the time and Married a princess from every nation. This was all because of the respect and admiration the world had for King David and the way he waged war. He would show his enemy the respect by burying their dead. He handed over jewish royalty that was to blame for the breaking of a vow and the nation hung them. But he also knew that no one could get away with murder or they would do it again.

First - David did not bring a generation of peace to the whole world. That's the whole world, mind you. Second, a princess from every nation was not married; or did he manage to bring in Chinese, Indian, Tibetan, Mongolian, Burmese, ect princesses as well? Polynesian princesses?

Again, these stories are mythology, not historical fact.

But you are right - you cannot let murderers get away with murder. But that's a two way street. Arab terrorist should be dealt with, but Jewish terrorists should also be dealt with.

Fault rests on the shoulders of both Jews and Arabs, and on the various groups within each community.
ariciunervos

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 01:28 am
@Didymos Thomas,

Didymos Thomas

You are wasting your breath preaching peace and cohabitation between people living in a territory and people claiming said territory because the invisible man in the sky said they should. Until that "promise from God" stops being taught by Israelite parents to their children, no matter what you'll say to them, no matter how humane and desirable you portrait the concept of peace and peaceful cohabitation, most of them will not listen. Israelites will always believe "We are God's Chosen and since God talked to us instead of them we're better." Chosen, singled out from the crowd.

Deep down in their mind Arabs will always take offense of Israelite presence in the area simply because of that "promise from God to Israel". Why didn't God make a promise to the Arabs ? Or to every other nation and culture out there ? Why didn't God come down to draw borders for each nation ? Why did God tell only the Israelites to go and wage war to take the 'promised land' ? Why didn't God peacefully move out the people living in the 'promised land' ? Or why didn't God tell the people living there to move out, since He promised the land to Israel ? Arabs don't like the current `spiritual` position Israelites stand on.

Try and look at it through their eyes. At some point in time an army of people arrive at your house and tell you "I will drive my sword through your pregnant wife, kill your children and woman, then kill you. After I do that, I will burn your house and place of worship. I will remove you, your culture and beliefs from the face of the Earth, because your land belongs to me. God said so."

Wouldn't you go nuts ?
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 03:43 am
@ariciunervos,
First of all

Jews do not settle in Arab land.

All of the settlements were started in a Dessert or Barren area and are made to bloom and flourish. No Arabs are there. Yet once the area has been made nice Arabs begin saying "That was my land, I lived there and they tore down my house."

It is true that not all Arabs want to destroy Israel. But the Majority of the Arabs living in Israel wish to destroy Israel and support terror. They throw parties when a successful terrorist attack has been made.

I can tell you from my experience in the Army that it is a Miracle that not more terrorist attacks are made. If you knew how many terrorist attacks were stopped every day, you would be amazed.

I have personally arrested 4 people on the way to carry out an attack and witnessed a child cross the boarder with explosives on him set to detonate and my officer shot him in the head before he could kill us all. And our division was in a relatively peaceful area of Israel.

But I have no interest in talking to anyone here about this other than SummyF. Because at least he is trying to look with perspective.

SummyF, just so you know Arabs do have citizenship and it does not help. Arabs can build settlements wherever they want without a permit, but as soon as a Jew builds a settlement in an empty area, the extreme left brings helicopters and photographers and takes the settlers to court. The people that were forced out of Gaza were all Organic farmers. With huge crops. They are still living in Caravans waiting for Israel to give them somewhere else to live.

YouTube - ???? ?????? - ???? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?????? - www.YADKATIF.com

If the land can be shared, then why must Jews leave? Why can the land be Shared in Jewish Areas where Arabs walk freely? And why can't Arabs share their areas with Jews where Jews are forbidden to go?

The cave of Joseph for example is in an Arab area. I cant go and visit his tomb today because Arabs dont share land. They conquer it.
Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 12:49 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
ariciunervos - I disagree. In fact, you will find many people, Arab and Jewish, saying essentially what I am saying about peace in the region.

Also, you generalize about the Israeli spiritual position - and I think this is a mistake. Zionism was begun by secular Jews wanting nothing to do with religion.

Quote:
Jews do not settle in Arab land.

All of the settlements were started in a Dessert or Barren area and are made to bloom and flourish. No Arabs are there. Yet once the area has been made nice Arabs begin saying "That was my land, I lived there and they tore down my house."

Really? What about the group of Kookists, with the help of Moshe Levinger, who tried to create a garin (a "seed" or nucleus for a settlement) in a railway depot near the Arab town of Nablus on the West Bank? Elon Moreh, I believe it was called. The settlement was renamed Kedamim.

And again - has the Israeli Army never committed a single immoral act? Not a single one?
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 04:13 pm
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas wrote:
ariciunervos - I disagree. In fact, you will find many people, Arab and Jewish, saying essentially what I am saying about peace in the region.

Also, you generalize about the Israeli spiritual position - and I think this is a mistake. Zionism was begun by secular Jews wanting nothing to do with religion.

Really? What about the group of Kookists, with the help of Moshe Levinger, who tried to create a garin (a "seed" or nucleus for a settlement) in a railway depot near the Arab town of Nablus on the West Bank? Elon Moreh, I believe it was called. The settlement was renamed Kedamim.

And again - has the Israeli Army never committed a single immoral act? Not a single one?

Very good information, but the key word is "tried" Arabs didn't allow it. They dont want Jews living amoung them. Elon Moreh is another place altogether. Very beautiful settlement I must say.

And I just posted a video of the Army's Immoral act of kicking Jews out of their homes.
Of course they commited them.
I witnessed the Army giving weapons to the PLO. These weapons will used to kill Jews. I consider this a very immoral act.
And the Israeli Government releases terrorists all the time, this is very immoral. The most moral thing would be to execute them all.
Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 05:26 pm
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Quote:
Very good information, but the key word is "tried" Arabs didn't allow it. They dont want Jews living amoung them. Elon Moreh is another place altogether. Very beautiful settlement I must say.

Except that the Israeli government, with elections coming up, allowed the settlement. They didn't just try, they succeeded in settling the Arab land. Elon Moreh was the original name for the settlement; it seems the name is now used by another Jewish settlement in the West Bank.

Quote:
And I just posted a video of the Army's Immoral act of kicking Jews out of their homes.
Of course they commited them.
I witnessed the Army giving weapons to the PLO. These weapons will used to kill Jews. I consider this a very immoral act.
And the Israeli Government releases terrorists all the time, this is very immoral. The most moral thing would be to execute them all.

Has the Israeli Army committed any immoral acts against the region's Arab population?

As for executing terrorist, should Jewish terrorists like those who plotted to destroy the Dome of the Rock - after being sentenced to life in prison, their sentences were commuted three times and as a result, they served less than seven years in prison. Should we find these guys and execute them as well?
Binyamin Tsadik

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 01:55 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas wrote:
Should we find these guys and execute them as well?

Course not. The difference is that they are Jewish Prisoners and not Arab Prisoners. If the Arabs caught them and punished them according to their laws, then that is one thing, but we caught them and stopped them ourselves.
Our goal is just to reform them so that they don't try it again.
Solace

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 08:25 am
@Binyamin Tsadik,
Binyamin Tsadik;25914 wrote:
Course not. The difference is that they are Jewish Prisoners and not Arab Prisoners. If the Arabs caught them and punished them according to their laws, then that is one thing, but we caught them and stopped them ourselves.

The insinuation here is that jews can be rehabilitated, but not arabs...
Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2008 10:04 am
@Solace,
Quote:

Isn't this a double standard? Kill the Arab terrorist, but reform the Jewish terrorist.

Just to clear this up - we've agreed that Jews have settled in Arab land, and not just in dessert/barren area, but in areas inhabited by Arabs, given the example of Kedamim?

And what about the Israeli Army committing immoral acts against Arabs? Has such a thing occurred?
0 Replies