WHAT DO WOMEN WANT!!!!!!!

Fred

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:10 pm
Ok we've all seen the movie, well buster this is reality!!!! What do women want from men? PLEASE!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,700 • Replies: 28
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:28 pm
Beats the heck out of me. Closest guess: It depends on the woman. But...moving on....being a guy, I can answer with no authority. However, I do believe that as often as women go on about sensitivity, listening, and all that crap, at the end of the day, they want a MAN! Being sensitive and attentive does NOT mean letting a woman walk all over you. If you do that, you lose their respect. I'm not talking gross acts of violent machismo here, should you take me wrong. Just laying out the fact that these games are not an option if you are to have any relationship at all, and that she has to make a decision or it's done at least shows some backbone. I'm riffing on your other thread, and I know it probably hurts like hell right now, but this situation requires you to grab the reigns and lay out an ultimatum. I don't wanna be a killjoy, but even if you do, I am suspecting the answer will be "I need to think about it." If that's the case, run my friend, to greener pastures. If you are pleasantly surprised, on the other hand, more power to you. Good luck.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:32 pm
Confidence. Which you're obviously lacking.
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:33 pm
Maybe your right Slappy
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:42 pm
To put up a new ceiling in my kitchen.

Just kiddin'.

To be there. To be confident (go Slappy!). To be intelligent. To listen. To be serious or funny as appropriate. There's more, I'm just forgettin' it while thinking about my kitchen ceiling. :wink:
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 02:45 pm
A gay man for the convo, and a lusty hetro buck (with confidence) in the sack. Laughing
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:07 pm
cav the gay man is for style and enthusiasm as well as camaraderie, the intelligent professor type is for the convo...and well, yes, a buck does well in the bedroom.

However, I must say that most women dont know what they until they loose it....whatever it is.
Quite a few are also absolutely insane evil wenches.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:11 pm
You are not helping poor Fred here, quinn, but that's okay, I'll forgive you. As it turns out, according to Mrs. cav, I'm a gay-professorial-buck type of man. Phew! Thank heaven for that.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:20 pm
thanks Smile

well, as long as she's happy all is well with the world....you know the whole lessen the evil thing is good anyway you get there.
Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 04:22 pm
everything.......and a nice place to put it.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:16 pm
What does ANYBODY want?

People in general are really, really bad at knowing in advance what they actually want. A woman might think that bad boy is way sexy but then get mad when he sleeps with her friends. But a man might think that game-playing, flirty gal is hot, but then get totally sick of her machinations. A man might think the gal who is always dressed up and made up is great, but hate how they're always late while she gets ready and how her wardrobe budget is decimating their savings. A man might like the impulsive, spontaneous type until her penchant for walking out of jobs so she can go on vacation in Hawaii gets old. Etc., etc., etc.

Perhaps women are blamed for this more than men because it has usually been men trying to "get" women, and so when their attempts fail, they see the universal -- people don't know what the hell they want -- as being gender specific.

NOBODY knows what the hell they want, just do your own thing and you may luck out.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:17 pm
I know what I want. Make money and get laid.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:24 pm
soz,

Sure everyone's desires are different but there is a very big difference between the degree to which an average guy knows what he wants and the degree to which the average girl does.

The following sentences are more frequently expressed by women than men about relationships

"I'm so confused."

"I don't know what I want."

Most men have a far better grip on what they want in a relationship than most women in my experience.

I know exactly what I want.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:37 pm
Maybe it's just the guys I know. They are forever getting involved with hot girls and then complaining about them, and breaking up with them. These are guys who want relationships, and keep saying they know what they want, but keep getting into situations that prove untenable. "Gee, I thought she was the one... I'm so confused..."
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:57 pm
Re: WHAT DO WOMEN WANT!!!!!!!
Fred wrote:
Ok we've all seen the movie, well buster this is reality!!!! What do women want from men? PLEASE!!!!!!!

They don't know.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 05:59 pm
jespah wrote:
To put up a new ceiling in my kitchen.

Just kiddin'.

To be there. To be confident (go Slappy!). To be intelligent. To listen. To be serious or funny as appropriate. There's more, I'm just forgettin' it while thinking about my kitchen ceiling. :wink:

ie. Perfection.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:02 pm
cha! Men know what they want, women know what they want. Unfortunately, they want different things. It's all based in biology, survival of the fittest, yadda yadda yadda.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:12 pm
You are single, littlek, right? Just teasin' there...Wilso is a little over the top here too, but he hasn't had a date in a while, teasin' again.

Truth is, the minute you stop actually trying to figure it out is usually when things start happening. No offence intended to anyone, but I'm not so sure that men and women want different things. I think they would prefer to combine their complimentary needs. That's the tough part, however.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:16 pm
Perfection? Crap.

I prefer mine a little cracked......
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Nov, 2003 06:18 pm
hmmmm, I don't really spend much time trying to figure it all out until someone, like Fred here (or me on occasion, ok...), brings it up.
0 Replies