why are usa people ignorant?

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 12:02 pm
@hamy,
Quote:
why are usa people loosing their country and seem to be proud of their stupidity? just a question.
we have a lousy education system, we are afraid to try to compete, we don't believe in ourselves, we have become used to getting what we want by being a victim, we dont know who we are.

It all boils down to the rot that takes place when humans have too easy a life. It is a self correcting problem, as eventually the wealth runs out, eventually the scams stop working. We are living on the work that our ancestors did, at the very same time we cut them down as being racist, misogynistic thugs. The baby boomer generation is the most worthless American generation thus far, their place in history is now sealed. There is still time for the Gen x's and the rest of the younger crowd to learn from the mistakes the boomers made and do better. So far I don't see any reason for optimism on that.
JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 02:19 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
I see what you're getting at JTT, but I wonder who is telling us that?

It's in the school systems, it's in the media, it's in the churches, it's in numerous threads at A2K; where do you figure that lot gets it from?

People throng to our shores for freedom, bullshit; they go to the USA, just as they go to all the other "western" countries, because it gives them the best chance at having a better economic life.

Everything that happens, be it that little Cuban boy or something else, is a media circus. All the hype surrounds the US as the beacon of hope, the shining light, the savior of mankind.

That last one get a lot of play when the opposite is true. The USA is responsible for the deaths of millions since the late 1800s. And those deaths were caused largely to protect American business interests.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 02:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are so full of ****, it's coming out your beak.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 02:22 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
why are usa people loosing their country and seem to be proud of their stupidity? just a question.
we have a lousy education system, we are afraid to try to compete, we don't believe in ourselves, we have become used to getting what we want by being a victim, we dont know who we are.

Obama and his administration is making these problems grow exponentially.

The government education system is getting worse under Obama.
The desire to be competitive is shrinking under Obama.
The value of self reliance is denigrated under Obama.
Being the victim is encouraged under Obama.
Being American is frowned upon by Obama.
JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 02:26 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:

Oh for the good old days when H2oman got through the four grade after eight years of diligent, nose to the grindstone effort?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 03:45 pm

Liberal ignorance forces them to attack an adversary personally because
liberals lack the ability to argue their case in a calm and logical manner.
djjd62

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 03:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
both sides are guilty

Quote:
Just before a campaign speech in Illinois, Mr Bush said to his running mate Dick Cheney: "There's Adam Clymer, major league asshole from the New York Times."

Mr Bush later said he did not realise that live microphones were going to pick up the remark, but he stopped short of an actual apology.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 04:01 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Mr Bush said to his running mate Dick Cheney: "There's Adam Clymer, major league asshole from the New York Times."

Mr Bush later said he did not realise that live microphones were going to pick up the remark, but he stopped short of an actual apology.

Maybe Adam Clymer is a major league asshole.
djjd62

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 04:03 pm
@H2O MAN,
well, given the two people involved in the observation, i guess you could say takes one (or two) to know one Wink
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2010 09:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
This is your idea of a "case". I have to admit that it's a 3 or 4 lines longer than most of your vacuous postings. Now we have 6 or 7 lines of fatuous comments.

Quote:
Obama and his administration is making these problems grow exponentially.

The desire to be competitive is shrinking under Obama.
The value of self reliance is denigrated under Obama.
Being the victim is encouraged under Obama.
Being American is frowned upon by Obama.

0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 11:57 pm
@hamy,
Not all of us are ignorant. I mourn the loss of my country and seek to prevent this trouble.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 02:54 pm
@IsmailaGodHasHeard,
Another 30 min. wasted on reading bs.
0 Replies