She left me and wants to still be my friend

engineer

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2010 09:09 pm
@vikorr,
Exactly what do you hope for in the future from this relationship? Do you want her back? Do you just want stability for the children? Of course some things are within your power, some are not, but if you can figure out what you want, maybe some of the other things will answer themselves.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 12 Jun, 2010 04:48 am
@tank121,
tank121 wrote:

I have been battling with my wife about a single male co-worker she has been spending time with for 8 months now. 6 weeks ago she told me she has been having an affair for about a month. She left, walked out on me and 4 children. We have been married for 10 years and known each other for 17. 2 of the children are mine and 2 are hers from a previous relationship. I am torn apart by this, she was always a stay at home mom, and all of this started when our youngest went to school full time and she got a job. She tells me she doesn't want to lose me out of her life, she tells me she loves me. I love her and I want her home! I know it sounds stupid but she is my soul mate. I just cant be her friend after being her husband. She left me with the house and the kids, and we have documentation in place. I guess i just need some advice on what to do next. I love this women and I do want her to come home. It just hurts knowing she walked away from everything, and my battles are just beginning. I love my kids, and now that she's not here i have her ex to deal with and he's taking me to court. HELP! I'm lost in a sea of emotion and feel like I'm Drowning.

I met a girl at the bar... She said: I want to give you my babies.... A week later I have these kids and I am wondering: Where the hell is that woman...

If your wife is going to bed with friends from her job, it is possible that is what she wanted from you to begin with: friendship... And why is he taking you to court??? Did you punch him in the nose or something??? Relationships are hard to manage, and I am a perfect example... I let my marriage get to the breaking point never knowing what to do... She worked her body, and I worked my mind, and we both got the exercise we thought we needed alone... And when you are alone together it is always a bad sign...
0 Replies