Itchy Scalp Help

Rockhead

Sun 15 Aug, 2010 02:53 pm
@Chumly,
if you were worried, you could mix in some coyote urine...
tsarstepan

Sun 15 Aug, 2010 05:49 pm
@Chumly,
http://i33.tinypic.com/9kaslk.jpg
0 Replies

Chumly

Mon 16 Aug, 2010 10:31 am
You guys crack me up!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:43 am
Quote:
Chumly said: I still have all my hair (I'm 54) and I keep it on the long side in a pony tail

Well there's your answer mate, flies think there's a horses ass under it where they can lay their eggs..Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 09:18 am
I didn't read all three pages, but I use a mix of medicated anti-itch cream and apple vinegar.

I've been having problems with itchy feet, and the medicated anti-itch cream has the best remedy for it.

Getting old is not for sessys.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 12:42 pm
If I had creepy-crawlies in my hair I'd stand under a hot shower for a few minutes to kill off the little bastards.

Just to digress, I once had a wart on the knuckle of a finger so I tortured the wart by pressing it against a hot radiator, holding ice cubes on it, sticking pins in it, slicing bits off with a razor, squeezing and stretching it, and rubbing all sorts of stuff on it like vinegar, glue and paraffin etc.
It eventually surrendered and vanished after a few weeks and never came back..Smile
0 Replies

nurein

Thu 24 Jul, 2014 04:17 am
Due dandruff our scalp becomes dry and hair loss use to occur due to it, wash your hair every alternate days with shampoo use good anti-dandruff shampoo.
0 Replies

Juliaspage

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 05:09 am
Coconut oil helps eliminate dandruff due to its antifungal properties. It also moisturizes dry scalp and provides relief from itching. Take some coconut oil and mix half the amount of lemon juice in it. Rub it on your scalp and massage for a few minutes. Wash your hair after at least 20 minutes. Follow this remedy two to three times a week.
0 Replies

fashionhaul

Sun 18 Sep, 2016 11:35 am
@CalamityJane,
Hi,
I am also suffering from dandruff itching problem. Thanks for the helpful information.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 18 Sep, 2016 01:30 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
if you were worried, you could mix in some coyote urine...

Get me some of that, and ship it to PO Box 1234567, Sunnyvale, CA 94087. Don't forget to mail it COD.
0 Replies

dorothyhowells

Sat 24 Sep, 2016 03:51 am
@CalamityJane,
Thank you for sharing your treatment.
0 Replies

Esther G

Fri 4 Nov, 2016 05:51 am
@Chumly,
I have a suggestion for you - likewise for bothersome feet - put socks over the feet in the wake of rubbing with nectar .still , three hours of a head of nectar - watch the flies humming . It may be useful for you,
0 Replies