A Septum Piercing for me?

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 06:20 pm
i am thinking of getting a septum piercing but most of friends thinks it looks ugly on me, so idk yet
but what do you guys think? should i get one? does it look good?

please dont leave any rude comments, it's my body!

i photoshoped one in
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss223/fuyu0201/ffggg.jpg
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss223/fuyu0201/fg.jpg

thanks in advance
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,890 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 06:22 pm
@fuyu1993,
What is it for? If it carried around some emergency smelling salts or a wireless internet connection, then I could understand.

Otherwise, don't do it! You're a good-looking person, you don't need that stuff.

Cycloptichorn
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 06:49 pm
@fuyu1993,
if you feel the need to ask a bunch of strangers what they think you should do then for sure don't do it.
fuyu1993

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2010 06:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
lol, i am just asking for some outsider's opinion
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:27 am
@fuyu1993,
I wish that you could see how it looks through someone else's eyes or perhaps your own eyes 10 yrs from now. You're an attractive person and would be far more attractive without the piercing.

Listen to your friends. I bet your parents aren't too thrilled with the idea either. When you look for a job, I'll bet your bosses won't be too excited either.
jespah

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:47 am
@Ragman,
You're very cute without it.

Personally I look at such things and, since I get bad allergy attacks, I shudder when I think of all of the sneezing. They are, I am sure, difficult to keep clean, in particular when you first get them.
Ragman

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:35 am
@jespah,
thank you, jespah
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:54 am
All my bulls are done like that mostly so i can lead 'em at shows. It takes a lot of time to train a bull to lead properly for showing.

I'm sure you would be much easier to control than a 2000 pound black angus bull.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:34 pm
@fuyu1993,
If "it's YOUR body" have some ******* respect for it and stop mutilating it, mkay?

Besides, tattoes and piercings are soooooo 20th century.

You are doing this because it makes you look unique? Try that it makes you look stupid...... BECAUSE ANYBODY WHO HAS TO DO ANYTHING LIKE TATTOING OR PIERCING IS NOT ATTEMPTING TO EXPRESS THEIR FREEDOM BUT ILLUSTRATES THAT THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE THEIR BODY, AND NOT THEIR MIND.

and one should pity anybody so fucked up.

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:40 pm
@kuvasz,
Quote:
Besides, tattoes and piercings are soooooo 20th century.
Do you have any facts to back up that assertion? My sense is that they are more popular that ever, tattoos especially.
kuvasz

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:46 pm
@hawkeye10,
Modern kids are getting their fingers amputated and replaced with Swiss Army Knife utensils, (see below)

http://www.fantasybooksandmovies.com/image-files/johnny-depp-as-edward-scissorhands.jpg

Ya' think that some measely arm tattoo or nose piercing would make you stand out next to that guy? After all, the reason that these folks get mutilated is to show others how cool they are. It's fashion.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

What is it for? If it carried around .... a wireless internet connection, then I could understand.
Cycloptichorn

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (me, too!)

My opinion - it looks stupid. And commonplace. And ... stupid. If you go ahead with it, don't go outside in a lightning storm, 'kay? Did I say that I think it looks stupid?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 07:04 pm
@fuyu1993,
A bone through the nose used to be good enough for perverts 140 years ago; what makes you better than them??
0 Replies