Ear rings

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 12:12 am
So i got my ears pierced last month on the 7th. And today is the 19th of October. It has been almost my 6 weeks. I clean them very often (about 2 times a day) and it is just now starting to bleed behind my right ear pierce. Is this a problem is should get checked out or is this normal amd just let it heal? Please let me know ASAP because it is worrying me.

Thank you all in advanced!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,070 • Replies: 6
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 02:37 pm
@DBrooks28,
Have you left the posts in, and cleaned them with alcohol? If you have been doing this and its bleeding, go back to the doctor and ask him/her to check the ear.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 20 Oct, 2015 08:42 pm
@DBrooks28,
Are you still with us?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 12:35 am
@DBrooks28,
OK, if you aren't going to engage, I'm opting out of your thread. Happy Trails.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Oct, 2015 07:59 am
@glitterbag,
It is no longer recommended to use alcohol to clean your ears after getting them pierced - I used it, but when my daughter got her ears pierced a year ago, I found out differently.

That being said, make sure you get behind the ear and all over when you clean them (hopefully you are using a solution recommended for cleaning pierced ears) and turn/twist the studs. If you are worried you can ask where you got your ears pierced or a quick call to the doctors.
0 Replies

stacywallen

Reply Wed 28 Oct, 2015 10:42 pm
@DBrooks28,
I think you should first show it to the doctor, may the piercing instrument had not suited you. But don't worry this usually happens piercing hole in ears for the first time.
0 Replies

SumitaSofat

Reply Tue 3 Nov, 2015 05:53 am
@DBrooks28,
Did you check to your doctor? What did he say?
0 Replies