Az will require Obama's birth certificate to run in 2010

BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:32 pm
@maporsche,
http://www.ncccusa.org/publicwitness/mtolive/conditions.html

Average income for a farm worker is between 7,000 to 8,000 a year, with sub-standard and unsafe living conditions and child labor and unsafe working conditions thrown in.

But we could have a little experiment of getting rid of these evil illegal workers and see if we could have the crops pick by Americans instead.

LoL that would be great for the countries where we would then need to import our labor intensive food crops from.

maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:33 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
AZ would have done much better to levy giant fines on companies caught employing them.

I completely agree. Fines in the millions per employee - whatever it takes.
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:34 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
would do some of the jobs that illegals are doing now.

Would you like to name some of those jobs?

LOL.............
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:39 pm
@BillRM,
Jeez....maybe if your link wasn't from a site that says

Quote:
"The Faith and Order Commission affirms the oneness of the Church of Jesus Christ and keeps before the churches the Gospel call to visible unity in one faith and one Eucharist communion, expressed in worship and in common life in Christ, in order that the world may believe."

I could put a little more faith into it's motivations.

Twisted Evil [little jab a Cyclops]
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:40 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Fines in the millions per employee - whatever it takes.

Yes indeed the very people who control the local governments and need that labor force is going to allow heavy fines on themselves!!!!!!!

Place arm men on the border and give the poor Mexicans hell on earth but whatever you do do not go so far that you drive them out of the country.

People like you are being play for fools but then that is not hard to do.

maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:40 pm
@BillRM,

Yes. Construction and farm work. According to the source I read (sorry I can't find it now), at least 60% of the workers in those jobs are American citizens (if not more).
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
People like you are being play for fools but then that is not hard to do.

Why Bill, do you insist on taking this coversation to this level [shakes head]? You're making yourself look like an ass.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:42 pm
@maporsche,
If you do not care for my links give some of your own and are not right wing nuts very religious?
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:43 pm
@BillRM,
Do you think I'm a "right wing nut"?

And I posted at least 2 links. Did you happen to see those?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:47 pm
Out of curiosity.

Do people on the left feel the same way about BillRMs posts that I think many on the right feel about ican's?

Do people just wish that BillRM would be ignored and that he doesn't speak for their views or positions, just like I think some people on the right feel about ican?

I hate when people respond to ican, I think there are valid arguements to be made for some republican positions and I think there are some valid arguements to be made against some democratic positions. Ican does not even attempt to make those arguements, and I wonder if people get frustrated at BillRM or Advocate, or Plainoldme, when people choose to respond to them. Do people feel that way about me?

There are times when I'll post something and someone will post their support for my position and I'll cringe when I see it because I believe that their support makes my position more likely to be ignored or discredited. Of course it doesn't, it's an fallacy to do so, but people are not always logical.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:52 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Yes. Construction and farm work. According to the source I read (sorry I can't find it now), at least 60% of the workers in those jobs are American citizens (if not more).

Yes, I had seen with my own eyes an amazing numbers of Americans bending over and picking the tomato crops in South Florida. <NOT>

I am all for it in any case, drive those people out and see what will happen to the high labor intensive crops production in this country.

Of course, the very people who are drumming up hate and fear of the "illegal" workers will not allow you to do so.

It not the Democrats politicians alone that had refused to placed heavy fines and enforcing same for using illegal labor now is it?

Once more you are being play for a fool.
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 05:53 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:

Yes, I had seen with my own eyes an amazing numbers of Americans bending over and picking the tomato crops in South Florida. <NOT>

Are you racially profiling them?

BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:02 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Are you racially profiling them?

Labor vans in the fields with the Mexican flags flying and men and women dress in the outfits that is common only to the local Mexico work force could means that Americans are secretly pretending to be Mexicans workers!
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:04 pm
@BillRM,
Oh. So all Americans dress a certain way and are required to fly only American flags. Got it.

You should be good with the AZ law then, because that's a lot of the same criteria the police will use.
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:07 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
Oh. So all Americans dress a certain way and are required to fly only American flags. Got it.

Yes I fly the Mexican flag all the time myself an dress in the manner of the local Mexican workers to go to the 7/11 also<grin>.

Come on how silly are you going to get?
maporsche

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:10 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Come on how silly are you going to get?

who knows, I haven't even started happy hour yet.
BillRM

Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2010 06:14 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
who knows, I haven't even started happy hour yet.

Hmm thank for the idea of pouring myself some cheap red wine.
0 Replies