THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:32 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:
By the way, anyone know how to block a douchebag?

Click on Ionus's (the douchbag) profile, and you'll see an option to block.

BTW, if you think that Ionus would get a second glance from either a man or a woman, you'd reconsider your theory about him having some bottom "experience."

That is unless the army issued him a paper bag...
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:42 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
You're a shitty soldier. A coward. You project your inadequacies here on the homosexuals that wish to serve their countries.
You're never going to be a soldier. You are a coward who thinks there is nothing to soldiering, it is just like that time you had run to catch the bus, almost impossible but you can do it if you try hard. Thats all there is to it isnt there ? Nothing really. You would be a legend if you condescended to join the army. You project your delusions of grandeur here on the homosexuals that wish to run barefoot through the real men.

I am sure you will get invited to the next daisy chain and you can talk about all those brutal men and how rough they are on you, you poor little didims. They should test **** like you to see if you have balls before they give you a label of male because you certainly are not a man, let alone a soldier.

Ceili

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:43 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
You like being on top ? With women or men ? I hope it doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth. Remember, it doesnt matter what you **** so long as you enjoy it . Do you own a big dog ?

Spoken like a man who knows all about giving blow jobs in truck stops. Hey **** face! Oh wait sorry, I didn't mean to point out your favourite position.
Go back and read your own post asshole. I'm not assuming anything, I'm perfectly capable of reading, not my fault you wrote a post directed to me in which you called me a bitch. I've seen your attitude to women, the educated, the employed and uncloseted gays. Instead of mocking me for being INFORMED, perhaps you could try it yourself. Pick up a book, google stuff, it's amazing the stuff you'll find. Of course this could backfire... you might be tempted only to find idiot like yourself.
On several threads, including this one, I've witnessed your incredible stupidity, I'm not alone in thinking you must have suffered a severe brain injury at some point in your life. Perhaps when you were hit up side the head with the ugly stick it did further damage, but this would only be amusing speculation on my part. Maybe I'll start a thread and see if A2K can come to some sort of consensus, but I won't. It would be a colossal waste of time.
I was unaware they had white trash in Oz. I feed sorry for your children, I only hope the apples fall far, far away from the tree, but it's hard to escape that level of ignorance. On can hope though.
Till then, I shudder at the torment you put your dog through.... Ewwwww!
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:44 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Gay soldiers don't out themselves to get out of the army. The usual discharge is because they are outed by others. They aren't "taking the country for a ride" you dimwit.
Your lack of knowledge is a phenomenem. That you insist you know all about the army only makes you look stupid but you are so stupid you dont know it.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:49 am
@hawkeye10,
TKO, I know this is going to be impossible for you to comprehend but it must be said for the record anyways....women have a get out the army when they want card as well. All they need to do is to get pregnant, they will immediately be removed from combat. Once the baby is born all new mother soldiers are given the option to get out of the army post haste. They get one chance to say they want out, and if they do they have a certain number of days to get out.

OK TKO, dont read any furthur...you cant handle the truth

A substantial number of female soldiers take the army up on this deal, especially female soldier who are married to another soldier.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:49 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

My wife is a senior intell soldier, we have been at DLI Monterey for a total of 6 years, I know damn well how this goes down a lot of the time.

Perfect. then you know how valuable a linguist is. I know several DLI grads, and I know about their training. So then, I guess you can understand how much the military puts into an individuals training, and you can testify as to how well they are trained. DLI grads are vital assets.

Throwing them out because they are homosexuals, makes NO SENSE.
hawkeye10 wrote:

What I say has been documented in the press, but I am not going to do the research that you will not believe if your face was shoved into it because you can't face certain parts of reality.

The facts aren't on your side. DADT has been a waste of time and resources to cater to homophobic people like yourself. We don't benefit from it.

13,389 trained soldiers removed from the army.

Quote:
Cautioning that the amount may be too low, the GAO reported $95.4 million in recruiting costs and $95.1 million for training replacements for the 9,488 troops discharged from 1994 through 2003

What a waste of money to make you feel superior.

Quote:
A 2006 Zogby International poll of military members found that 26% were in favor of gays and lesbians serving in the military, 37% opposed gays and lesbians serving, and 37% expressed no preference or were unsure. 66% of respondents who had experience with gays or lesbians in their unit said that the presence of gay or lesbian unit members had either no impact or a positive impact on their personal morale, while 64% said as much for overall unit morale. Of those respondents uncertain whether they had served with gay or lesbian personnel, 51% thought that such unit members would have a neutral or positive effect on personal morale, while 48% thought that they would have a negative effect on unit morale. 73% of respondents said that they felt comfortable in the presence of gay and lesbian personnel.

The military says it can do it's job with gays.

Quote:
Most Western military forces have now removed policies excluding individuals of sexual orientations other than heterosexual (with strict policies on sexual harassment). Of the 26 countries that participate militarily in NATO, more than 22 permit gay people to serve; of the permanent members of the United Nations Security Council, three (Britain, France, Russia) permit gay people to serve openly, and two (United States, China) do not. Besides Greece, which bans homosexuals from serving, all other members of EU permit gay people to serve openly. The Greek discrimination policy has become the object of criticism by the European Union, as EU law prohibits discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.[54] The Canadian Forces lifted the ban on gay members in 1992. (See LGBT policy in the Canadian military.) In 2009, Argentina, Uruguay[55] and Philippines allowed gay men to serve openly in the military.[54] Israel Defense Forces policies allow gay men and lesbians to serve openly and without discrimination or harassment due to actual or perceived sexual orientation, including special units.[56] Consul David Saranga at the Israeli Consulate in New York City, stated, "It's a non-issue. You can be a very good officer, a creative one, a brave one, and be gay at the same time."

This is a total embarrassment for the USA.
K
O
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:52 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
You're a shitty soldier. A coward. You project your inadequacies here on the homosexuals that wish to serve their countries.
You're never going to be a soldier. You are a coward who thinks there is nothing to soldiering, it is just like that time you had run to catch the bus, almost impossible but you can do it if you try hard. Thats all there is to it isnt there ? Nothing really. You would be a legend if you condescended to join the army. You project your delusions of grandeur here on the homosexuals that wish to run barefoot through the real men.

I am sure you will get invited to the next daisy chain and you can talk about all those brutal men and how rough they are on you, you poor little didims. They should test **** like you to see if you have balls before they give you a label of male because you certainly are not a man, let alone a soldier.

Awww precious. Don't get gun shy now! Tell me how you REALLY feel. Watching you humiliate yourself by getting all defensive and insecure is too funny.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:55 am
@Ceili,
Look cock breath, just because you want to **** everything that breathes doesnt mean it is good for the army. I know you dont like being denied and no matter how many times you get knocked back you never get used to it.
This what I wrote :
Quote:
I for one am sick of whinging uniformed bitches demanding they be equal when all they really want is protection by men.
Do you know what a uniform is arse gape ? You know, like what the postman wears when you try to rape him. Or the meter guy you knocked down and cock-sucked. You are the dumbest bitch I ever met. See, now I AM calling you a bitch and you deserve it grand canyon. I worry for the grizzly population in Canada. Please tell me you dont have children. Do you know any possibiles for the fathers ? The mothers ?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:55 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Gay soldiers don't out themselves to get out of the army. The usual discharge is because they are outed by others. They aren't "taking the country for a ride" you dimwit.
Your lack of knowledge is a phenomenem. That you insist you know all about the army only makes you look stupid but you are so stupid you dont know it.

If you had even an elementary understanding of the discharge history of how people have been kicked out in DADT, you'd know how foolish you are here. The facts about how people have been outed do not side with you here.

I'm not going to twist your arm and make you accept facts though.

That could be traumatic to your fragile mind.
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:57 am
@Diest TKO,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
You have quite a sense of humuor when you are serious. What are you like when you are trying to be funny ?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:59 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

TKO, I know this is going to be impossible for you to comprehend but it must be said for the record anyways....women have a get out the army when they want card as well. All they need to do is to get pregnant, they will immediately be removed from combat. Once the baby is born all new mother soldiers are given the option to get out of the army post haste. They get one chance to say they want out, and if they do they have a certain number of days to get out.

This is called bait and switch. I address your claim that homosexuals are riding the system, and then you retort with talk about women getting pregnant.

You're fleeing.
hawkeye10 wrote:

OK TKO, dont read any furthur...you cant handle the truth

You're pardoning me from having to read more of your drivel? How polite.

hawkeye10 wrote:

A substantial number of female soldiers take the army up on this deal, especially female soldier who are married to another soldier.

What is "substantial" to you?

T
K
Rolling Eyes
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:01 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Don't get gun shy now! Tell me how you REALLY feel.
You dont understand your own statements what hope do you have of understanding anyone else. Was it too close to home ? Why do you have such a fanatical support of homosexuals regardless of the consequences ? On a promise ?
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:06 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
If you had even an elementary understanding of the discharge history of how people have been kicked out in DADT
According to you none repeat NONE have been playing to get out early . This is called religion. A faith that is not dependant on facts.

Quote:
That could be traumatic to your fragile mind.
What is the worst your pathetic little mind had to deal with ? Running out of KY ? That would have been very close to your brain.
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:07 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Don't get gun shy now! Tell me how you REALLY feel.
You dont understand your own statements what hope do you have of understanding anyone else. Was it too close to home ? Why do you have such a fanatical support of homosexuals regardless of the consequences ? On a promise ?

The only consequences is that bigots like you go gun shy when you are confronted with your own inadequacy as a soldier.

The breakdown of cohesion you insist will happen, has not shown itself in the countries that have allowed gays to serve openly. Remember, they are already there, so the example of how things will go when the **** goes pear shaped is just your limp dick typing out your short comings.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:11 am
@Diest TKO,
He was addressing in general how people use sex to get out of the army. You remeber dont you ? You were saying people would never do that and of all the homosexuals none had used the system. NONE. You are a bit of a Wonderland type arent you Alice ?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:12 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Quote:
If you had even an elementary understanding of the discharge history of how people have been kicked out in DADT
According to you none repeat NONE have been playing to get out early . This is called religion. A faith that is not dependant on facts.

I'm sure a few have, I'm sure their percentage is comparable to that of the straight soldiers that use means (including faking DADT) to get out of service.

Get educated on the history of DADT if you plan to speak about it. Until then, enjoy the kid's table.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:17 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
The only consequences is that bigots like you go gun shy when you are confronted with your own inadequacy as a soldier.
So you know nothing of soldiering, nothing about me, nothing about my military service or my record, and you know I was inadequate ? This is based on your love of homosexuals being allowed in the army ? You are the most egotistical self aggrandising cloth cock I ever heard of...
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:23 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
So you know nothing of soldiering, nothing about me, nothing about my military service or my record, and you know I was inadequate ? This is based on your love of homosexuals being allowed in the army ? You are the most egotistical self aggrandising cloth cock I ever heard of...

I know good soldiers, and they are good men and women. They are selfless and honorable beyond words. You deserve none of their good will for your cowardice and bigotry. Your ability to speak so ill of our female and gay soldiers, illustrates your disrespect for the institution and everything they fight for. You're nothing special. You offer nothing here.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:23 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
The breakdown of cohesion you insist will happen, has not shown itself in the countries that have allowed gays to serve openly. Remember, they are already there, so the example of how things will go when the **** goes pear shaped is just your limp dick typing out your short comings.
The breakdown of cohesion you insist will not happen, has shown itself in the countries that have allowed gays to serve openly. Remember, they are already there, so the actual examples of how things will go when the **** goes pear shaped that you are in denial over is just your limp dick typing out "it cant be true, it mustnt be true, we must all be equal....even women can do chin ups I saw GI Jane three times and it always was the same...it doesnt matter that I had a homosexual experience....I have washed a thousand times since...."

Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 01:25 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
I'm sure a few have, I'm sure their percentage is comparable to that of the straight soldiers
You are guessing cloth cock....