THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:39 pm
@Ionus,
Even in a party school, engineering students got very little of the free love going around.

Less so after Kent State occur and the bulk of the student body demanded that the University be shut down except for the engineering students who demanded that either our school would remain open or the University should refund those days tuition. The engineering mindset was one we are paying one hell of a lot of money for our education and two we saw no reason to honor anyone dumb enough to throw rocks at men with rifles.

The results are that we did have class, the student government took the funds away for our engineering magazine and we could not get lucky with the women on campus for a long long time.

Drugs you also said drugs I live on caffeine does that count?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:42 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
to be female and from asia based on your style of writing.

My wife will be surprise that I am a female and as being Asia hmm an interesting idea but unless my eyes are wrong and both sides of my family had been lying to me not true.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
consider that reality might be something

Considering the reality would be looking at the major European forces that had open themselves to gays members and had been in combat since opening themselves up to having such open gay soldiers as the UK and the French had done.

Not the silliness of pointing out a joke of a small military force with open drug used allow and a union in place for the soldiers and declaring their shortcomings had some connection with having open gays in the military.
Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:54 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Willful ignorance of what is has no place in our complex society.
They are the new Nazis. They have their own SS ( Schardonay Sippers) and it must be like they say because they cant tolerate reality. Demanding equality for some but not the majority gives them a power rush.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:58 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
US Intelligence are classified I am sure.

An oxymoron to be sure
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 11:06 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Considering the reality would be looking at the major European forces that had open themselves to gays members and had been in combat since opening themselves up to having such open gay soldiers as the UK and the French had done.
You sound like someone falling without a parachute. Hey, this isnt so bad...nothing has happened yet ! The one publicly known example is where you say :

a small military force - size matters ?
open drug used - you mean alcohol or tobacco or caffeine ?
a union in place - the authority of the union is relevant, not its existance

But these are all paramount compared to homosexuals or women ? Why is that ?
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 11:52 pm
Homosexuals have just as much interest in protecting their country. They should have every right to fight for it.

I count the days until the end of DADT.

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:16 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Homosexuals have just as much interest in protecting their country. They should have every right to fight for it
which is overridden by the right of the rest of us to have the military capacity we need to keep us safe. Gay rights does not forgive the lack of willingness to know the truth about what happens when open gay service is introduced into the force. If either the transition period or the long term negatively impacts effectiveness then we need to know this, take this into consideration when we decide what to do.
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 12:33 am
@hawkeye10,
"We" includes them. They don't have a less right to be a part of a decision that effect them the most.

If you want to claim that militarys cannot function or achieve their objectives with homosexuals serving openly, then you're free to try. You have plenty of armies to show us exactly how your theory plays out. Until then, you haven't made any compelling argument that gays should not be able to serve.

Ante up, or fold.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:09 am
@Diest TKO,
If you think previous armies where homosexuality was compulsory can be compared to todays armies then go ahead. Show me an example of an army that had men, women, open heterosexuality and homosexuality and was succesful.

Your bleeding heart attitude is lovely. Pity we are talking about war and not the next hippy love-in.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 01:40 am
@Ionus,
what is your point...that the sexual dynamics get too complicated and takes away from combat effectiveness?

I know that in Iraq a lot of sex goes on between the male and female soldiers, it is openly known who is sleeping with whom. I also know that the women sign up for this often because they know that they are going to be continually pressured for sex, so they agree to become the girlfriend the the men they would rather be around.....at least this way they get a better deal. Once they have a boyfriend or two the rest leave them alone, because they are spoken for. Not putting out is not much of an option, they could take that road in theory, but in practice it gets hard to do.

The main thing I see is marriages breaking up because the spouses back home eventually find out through the rumor mill. Young females soldiers are particularly unlikely to be able to stay married, as they are usually having sex with at least a few guys. Some are the camp sluts. Re combat effectiveness though I am not convinced that this is a problem. There were never going to be local prostitutes to service the men like there are in Korea or were in the Philippines...this current arrangement might be fine from the armies point of view. Not sure if it is from the womens, who in this age of assumed choice find out that they really have little choice but to spread them.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 03:47 am
@hawkeye10,
My point is that humilaiting a soldier for any reason is unacceptable. That having a structure of sexual hierarchy that competes with the rank structure is unacceptable.
In a life and death situation the bond of a band of brothers is broken if some are selecting who to have sex with at the exclusion of the others.
This is not a business where people can get fired and the work place has ready trained replacements at hand. This is not a business where people can walk away disatisfied any time they like and get another job.
It is not sex that is the problem. It is selecting who to have sex with and who not to that does great damage to unit cohesion and fighting ability.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:04 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
My point is that humilaiting a soldier for any reason is unacceptable. That having a structure of sexual hierarchy that competes with the rank structure is unacceptable.

we have that now, when the hot young females chose to pair up with guys many ranks above them, and sometimes with the officers. This e-3 F / 0-2 M variation pairing is something that the Army cares about, has cracked down on, for the reasons you give. You can see the females point of view, if you gotta sleep with a guy it might as well be a guy with enough rank to get you something in return. It must be kinda nice as a status symbol as well.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:16 am
@hawkeye10,
Will getting pregnant in a combat situation be the same as a self inflicted injury to get you out of combat ? What if the only thing you can do to stop females from ******* is to remove them from the unit, something they are only to happy to do....how hard will military prison drive pregnant women anyway ? With all the do-gooders out there it will be easier to discharge females who dont behave, a luxury men do not have. I have seen units populated with pregnant females - you might recall the love boat in the first gulf war. The men have to pull extra duties including overseas duties to cater for the poor little dears. Men dont get to stay home when their civilian wife is pregnant.

One of the sieges in Japan during the Samurai era had the commander complaining that so many men were ******* each other that it was damaging morale. They cared more about who was currently sleeping with who and dealing with rejection then they cared about winning the war.

This has all been done before, and the most successful was the Spartans who had compulsory sex between members of the same small unit and ONLY those members. Outsiders were forbidden. Spartans in training wore their winter clothing in summer and their summer clothing in winter but the only real difference between a Spartan and an Athenian was when the Spartans fought as a unit. They used sex to bond a unit. We use it to destroy a unit.
djjd62

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:12 am
these guys are dutch right

has anybody thought they might just have been high
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:46 am
@hawkeye10,
Your truth come out of being a bigot not facts ,as you will not look at the results of having gays in real militaries because that informations does not support your nonsense you need instead to find some sad joke of an army with a hundred problems having zero to do with the matter and wave your hands in the air declaring thier lack of preformed must had something to do with having gays members!!!!!!!!

Not one study had you or you fellow bigot had shown relating to real arm forces that had been in combat for a decade or more with gays serving openly had you refer to not one.

PC police bullshit the problem is that people are outrage that bigots will reach as far as they had to try in some manner to justfly being bigots.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:51 am
@BillRM,
Sometimes I find it almost unbelievable that some people will insist they are right despite a lack of experience in the area. You feel it so it must be true. Would you be aware that the operational readiness of any army is a national secret ? You have had people who have real experience telling you it is not working but your response is to yell bigot and hope everyone gasps and thinks : oh, my..he said bigot..he must be telling the truth then..no-one would use that name in vain...

What magic wand did you wave that made all men and all women and all sexual preferences equal in all circumstances ? Are you aware women dont like male midwifes ? The bitchy little bigots ! See, there I saved you from calling them that because I knew a fair minded person like you would have insisted on it.

Just because you smoke drugs and like homosexuals in preference to your own sexuality doesnt mean you are right. Are you aware homosexuals are people and not demi-Gods ?
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:23 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Show me an example of an army that had men, women, open heterosexuality and homosexuality and was succesful.

The Israeli Defense Forces.
BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:50 am
@Ionus,
Sorry but "experts" would not used second hands comments dealing with a joke of a military force as backing for being against gays being openly in the arm forces and then whine that truth seeking was being shut down.

Your truth seeking is of the same order as was done in the past over blacks being a full part of the military.

You are a bigot plain and simple proven by the fact that you had ran with such nonsense.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:51 am
@joefromchicago,
joefromchicago wrote:

Ionus wrote:

Show me an example of an army that had men, women, open heterosexuality and homosexuality and was succesful.

The Israeli Defense Forces.

Thanks for beating me to the punch Joe.
K
O
0 Replies