THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:16 pm
@Ionus,
Bet if this was 1948 or so you would be coming up with the same nonsense about blacks being able to serve on equal terms with the whites.

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:41 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Bet if this was 1948 or so you would be coming up with the same nonsense about blacks being able to serve on equal terms with the whites.
You would lose but you are used to that. I an familiar with exactly what it takes to be a soldier and skin colour is irrelevant.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:47 pm
@JTT,
You are working this from a top down analysis which is the incorrect method. You should be asking yourself how can we improve the combat arms so we achieve objectives and minimise casualties. You are saying you will force them to do what you want regardless...I hope you will suffer the consequences of your thoughtless opinion. After all, it is only fair...I have put up with your opinion doing damage, now it is your turn.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:10 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You are working this from a top down analysis which is the incorrect method. You should be asking yourself how can we improve the combat arms so we achieve objectives and minimise casualties. You are saying you will force them to do what you want regardless...I hope you will suffer the consequences of your thoughtless opinion
actually, this is what the Dutch did, it was claimed, before our General was beat into submission for the crime of not following the script.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:29 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
illustrating that those with homosexual servicemen are functional and accomplish their objectives.
The problem is not in an army moving from A to B with light resistance as in a guerilla war. The problem is in an all out fight for survival where the difference will be between who has the stronger morale. Men, women and homosexuals of both sexes do not bond the same as an all heterosexual male hunting group.

You're projecting your own inadequacy here. Beyond that, you're confounding the topic over and over. On a topic about integration of open homosexuals, you use arguments about the integration of women which is a different topic.

Sort out your bagels and your donuts Ionus. I should not have to babysit you through this.

Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Joe already mentioned the IDF and somebody else mentioned the UK's army. Both have gay soldiers.
The Korean War was the last time an army was under pressure for survival. The IDF does not women in combat roles, neither does the UK.

I made a statement about the IDF and UK allowing open homosexuals in, and you reply about women.

You lack focus.
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
You get awfully damn insecure about this topic.
As do you...but I am talking from experience.

Your insecure experience, yes.

Ionus wrote:

You are talking from a motivation to be seen as a lovely person who has no faults involving political correctness. You think fighting in a war is a lovely experience where men and women regardless of sexual orientation will give their lives to prove they are politically correct. When absolute terror is clenching your gut so hard you think you are going to run away, the only thing that will hold you to that spot is the love of your brothers. Note no-one is sticking their cock in anyone else..it is more spritual than that and is based on instincts..the same instincts that cause revulsion in some at the thought of homosexuality or being inferior in the eyes of the camp trollop. The lowest common denominator is to have no sexual difference.

Probably one of your most entertaining prose.

The fact is that right now there are already are homosexuals in the military. The difference is that they cannot be open about it. If we are honest (and nobody here is going to force you to be honest Ionus), there have always been homosexuals in our wars. Always.

As demonstrated by integrated armies around the world, allowing the soldiers that are gay to be open about it, does not prevent the military from achieving its objectives.

Ionus wrote:

I am perfectly happy for women and homosexuals to serve in segregated units.

And if they are integrated, then what? You'll do your job worse? Sounds like you're the defective one; the one that lacks discipline.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:20 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
You're projecting your own inadequacy here.
You raise an interesting point. perhaps we should draft all the do-gooders and put them in the one unit with women and homosexuals and send them into combat. I am sure after the initial dsicussion to determine a politically correct way to kill the enemy had been agreed upon, this unit would go down in history.

Quote:
On a topic about integration of open homosexuals, you use arguments about the integration of women which is a different topic.
Why are you pretending the topic is not about sex ?

Quote:
You lack focus.
Space precludes a proper discussion about your inadequacies.

Quote:
I made a statement about the IDF and UK allowing open homosexuals in, and you reply about women.
We have always had homosexuals in the military. It didnt affect anything. Women and openly homosexuals are a destructive force to unit cohesion. This is something you refuse to argue against. May i take it that it is too hard and you dont wish to lose ?

Quote:
allowing the soldiers that are gay to be open about it
Does no more good than for a soldier to come to work and tell his mates he fucked an officers wife up the arse. It is counterproductive and is based on non-work related requirements. Sex is not the primary concern, no matter how promiscuous you and your supporters are...

Ionus wrote:
Quote:
I am perfectly happy for women and homosexuals to serve in segregated units.

Perhaps you can tell me how the following responds to the point raised because it doesnt seem to be anything more than avoidance.
Quote:
And if they are integrated, then what?

Quote:
You'll do your job worse?
Is there anyone on A2K who can read ? It has nothing to do with the day to day job though it is a distraction.
Quote:
Sounds like you're the defective one; the one that lacks discipline.
Very Happy Very Happy You have no idea how foolishly wrong you are....

Your whole attitude smacks of someone who "knows" and cant be told there are real problems. All we have to do is follow your advice and the world will be lovely with men and women of all sexual persuausions skipping along holding hands and singing. You are not in Wonderland, Alice.
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:30 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You are working this from a top down analysis which is the incorrect method. You should be asking yourself how can we improve the combat arms so we achieve objectives and minimise casualties.You are saying you will force them to do what you want regardless

There's no need to make this personal, Ionus. I'm not setting policy. I'm only telling you the facts, how it works. But why I'm having to tell you this I find it difficult to understand. You live in a society where it happens just as I've laid it out.

For the vast majority of societies, maybe all, there is simply no other way. We can't afford to look to the ignorant to set policy [tho' I'll allow that happens all too often even in this usual scenario].

Quote:
...I hope you will suffer the consequences of your thoughtless opinion. After all, it is only fair...I have put up with your opinion doing damage, now it is your turn.

How can my opinion, which isn't even opinion, be thoughtless when it describes the fact situation?

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
There's no need to make this personal, Ionus.
But it is personal...I saw so much damage done through women and openly homosexuals, that it outweighed any good from an increase in the recruiting base. I never had sex with any of my soldiers, though I had plenty of opportunity. I did end up in several very sticky circumstances due to unprofessional conduct of people around me. So you see it is personal.

Quote:
How can my opinion, which isn't even opinion, be thoughtless when it describes the fact situation?
You havent used any facts. You have stated a philosophical/political opinion and ignored my facts.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:40 pm
@Ionus,
You see, I've got nothing to worry about. Obama will in all likelihood repeal DADT, and our homosexuals in the military will be able to serve openly without fear of losing their job. It just burns you up to be losing this fight, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't amused watching you squirm.

Listen Chicken Little, you've made your sky-will-fall claim that a proper military can't run with homosexuals serving openly, and in the face of the FACTS that they already do in many armies, you've lost.

What do I care what an insecure bigot like you has to say about the topic? Nada.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:49 pm
@Diest TKO,
May your family fight and die in the next war serving in a ****-fest. I am assuming you are too incapacitated to pass the medical, but there is hope the rest of your family will die when a unit fractures under combat stress. After all, I am sure you would want to be represented when all my experience proves to be wrong.

What do I care that an insecure fool on a power trip thinks he knows everything about a topic that he read about in Gayboy international and Germaine Greer's the Female Eunuch. I just hope you pay for your stupidity rather than sit safely at home.
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:00 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

May your family fight and die in the next war serving in a ****-fest.

Oh noes! I've been cursed by the wizard Ionus!

Surely now my family will meet an ill fate in a foxhole because two dudes next to them decided to have sex instead of fighting the war!

You. Are. Stupid.
Ionus wrote:

I am assuming you are too incapacitated to pass the medical, but there is hope the rest of your family will die when a unit fractures under combat stress.

Fractures exactly like you say, but unfortunately for your argument, they do not.

Ionus wrote:

After all, I am sure you would want to be represented when all my experience proves to be wrong.

Your "experience" already has been proven wrong.

Ionus wrote:

What do I care that an insecure fool on a power trip thinks he knows everything about a topic that he read about in Gayboy international and Germaine Greer's the Female Eunuch.

I'm not a fan of Greer.

You provide enough Red Herring in a post to make Jesus envy your fishing savvy.

Ionus wrote:

I just hope you pay for your stupidity rather than sit safely at home.

Well, since you're going to throw out a hypothetical, I'll ask you this.

How many soldiers have died because of the loss of some specially trained (intelligence and linguistics) 1200 gay soldiers being discharged in the last decade? People are paying, but it's for the close-minded bigotry of idiots like you.

Your inadequacy as a soldier need not be blamed on others.

T
K
O
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:35 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Oh noes! I've been cursed by the wizard Ionus!
I think it is more that fools like you have cursed the military to live your political beliefs regardless of any problems encountered. You are not a problem solving kind of guy are you ? More the just do it my way or the highway type.
Quote:
Surely now my family will meet an ill fate in a foxhole because two dudes next to them decided to have sex instead of fighting the war!
That is a telling statement. After all was explained to you, you still have no idea what the hell is going on. You still think in simplistic terms that would embarass most adults, but not the politically correct. Their simplicity is legend.

Quote:
Your "experience" already has been proven wrong.
Unbelievable ! Starting with your politics, you think you have proven experience to be wrong ! That is patheticly egotistical or you are mentally damaged.

Quote:
You provide enough Red Herring in a post to make Jesus envy your fishing savvy.
As you understand nothing except an echo of your own opinion or praise as to what a lovely politically correct person you are, I will take that as a compliment.

Quote:
How many soldiers have died because of the loss of some specially trained (intelligence and linguistics) 1200 gay soldiers being discharged in the last decade? People are paying, but it's for the close-minded bigotry of idiots like you. Your inadequacy as a soldier need not be blamed on others.
How dare you pretend to know anything about soldiering or stand in judgement of one. You low life piece of ****. Safe in your little cosy room ?
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:35 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
How many soldiers have died because of the loss of some specially trained (intelligence and linguistics) 1200 gay soldiers being discharged in the last decade?
a great many of those took the country for a ride.... they collected $200k in schooling, claimed that they were gay and got out, and then marketed their wares on main street. The military would love to put a stop to this theft. Changes have been made, for instance making soldier get dirty for a year or so before they can go to the schools, but the final fix is not having the gay "get out of the army when you want" card.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:43 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
How dare you pretend to know anything about soldiering or stand in judgement of one. You low life piece of ****. Safe in your little cosy room ?

you were thinking of this weren't you?

Quote:
Col. Nathan R. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.
You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Ceili

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 11:56 pm
Me thinks Ionus took it up the ass when he served, he enjoyed it and now the guilts got to him. Why entertain this piece of ****? Maybe one day he'll come to grips with his true self and admit his own tendencies.
He's a veritable font of knowledge, a self-admitted homosexual.... expert army dude. I'm sure he could spend hours regaling us all with his combat 'experience'. I wonder if this mouthy coward prefers to be the bottom? I'm assuming he's the queen in the relationship. He's the self-aggrandizing type after all.
But I woudn't kick him out of the Canadian army if he'd apply, we need a few good targets for Al Qaeda to aim at... I'm sure he'd be good at that, at the very least. It would save at least one of our honourable gay, straight or female troops, maybe even more.
By the way, anyone know how to block a douchebag?
Ionus

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:16 am
@Ceili,
Spoken like a truly promiscuous bitch (you see THAT time I was referring to you). I defer to your knowledge of taking it up the arse and the resulting guilt. Have you worked out the difference between uniformed and uninformed ? You naturally asumed you were the centre of attention. Sorry to disappoint you.

Quote:
I wonder if this mouthy coward prefers to be the bottom?
You like being on top ? With women or men ? I hope it doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth. Remember, it doesnt matter what you **** so long as you enjoy it . Do you own a big dog ?
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:22 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

You're a shitty soldier. A coward. You project your inadequacies here on the homosexuals that wish to serve their countries.

Your small shallow world is coming to an end. Cheers.

T
K
O
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:23 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
How many soldiers have died because of the loss of some specially trained (intelligence and linguistics) 1200 gay soldiers being discharged in the last decade?
a great many of those took the country for a ride.... they collected $200k in schooling, claimed that they were gay and got out, and then marketed their wares on main street. The military would love to put a stop to this theft. Changes have been made, for instance making soldier get dirty for a year or so before they can go to the schools, but the final fix is not having the gay "get out of the army when you want" card.

Gay soldiers don't out themselves to get out of the army. The usual discharge is because they are outed by others. They aren't "taking the country for a ride" you dimwit.

They want to serve.
K
O
Diest TKO

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:29 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

you were thinking of this weren't you?

Quote:
Col. Nathan R. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives.
You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Gay soldiers have made sacrifices in our wars too. They deserve a "thank you" as much as the next soldier.

If you believe anything that this man wrote about picking up a rifle, then it doesn't make sense to tell gays they can't.

T
K
O
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2010 12:30 am
@Diest TKO,
My wife is a senior intell soldier, we have been at DLI Monterey for a total of 6 years, I know damn well how this goes down a lot of the time.

What I say has been documented in the press, but I am not going to do the research that you will not believe if your face was shoved into it because you can't face certain parts of reality.