THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 08:37 pm
Quote:
English translation of Pink Army news release

The Homosexuality and Army Foundation (SHK, by its Dutch initials) supports the Pink Army initiative. According to the chairman of the board Major Peter-Kees Hamstra, there will be no problem in finding the seven military personnel still needed to start the class-action lawsuit! We also have the support of COC Netherlands.

On Thursday, March 18, 2010, the former American Gen. John Sheehan testified under oath before a Senate committee in Washington, D.C., that the fall of Srebenica and the subsequent mass killings were a consequence of having gays in our [the Dutch] army. The Dutch government, various political parties and military leaders immediately expressed anger and disgust with these statements. But is that enough?

Now that retired Lieutenant Gen. Henk van den Breemen says that he does not share Sheehan’s opinion on the role of gays in the tragedy and that he had never spoken with the American about the matter, it is clear that one of the two is not telling the truth. The Netherlands was the first country where gay soldiers could openly avow their nature [being gay]. Since 1974 we have had that right. We also dare to propose that Sheehan is dragging the name of (gay) Dutch military personnel through the mud " and, by so doing, the reputation of all gays in the world " in an attempt to withhold that same right from gay military personnel in the United States. Thus, the comment [Sheehan’s testimony] had a political purpose.

Help us to set this matter straight. Make it clear to Gen. Sheehan and the rest of the world that there is not a grain of doubt that homosexual men and women function every bit as well as every other soldier. Homosexuals are equal in every area and have the same rights, duties and capabilities as other citizens. Pink Army is preparing a class action suit in the federal court in California with the aim of establishing the [testimony as] slander and forcing Sheehan to concede that his statements are untrue and slanderous. We will make the following demands in the legal writ:

1. that Gen. Sheehan places an advertisement with an unambiguous rectification and an apology in the most important newspapers in the United States and the Netherlands;

2. that he organizes a press conference in which he retracts his statements and apologizes;

3. that the general undergoes sensitivity training to learn to better get along with people whose nature is other than his;

4. reimbursement of court and lawyers’ fees.

What is needed to be able to proceed?

First, we seek seven gay Dutch military personnel who are prepared to serve as interested parties in the class action suit, so that we can begin a legal case in the California court.

Needless to say, money is also needed to conduct the procedure. If everyone who would like to support our action donates [ten euros] we will be able to finance the process. Large contributors are also welcome and can display the Pink Army logo on their Web site.

Finally, we are also looking for several volunteers who can help our offices in all kinds of tasks.

In the event that Gen. Sheehan retracts his statements and apologizes before the start of the court case, or if funds are left over [after it], we will donate these to an organization that serves the interests of gay Dutch military personnel.

Support Pink Army and pass the word
http://sdgln.com/news/2010/03/22/gay-dutch-soldiers-plan-sue-retired-marine-general-over-srebrenica-comments
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:07 pm
@Ionus,
LOL and you have just one little bit of proof that sexual tensions that we all are surrounded by day in day out in our normal lives will cost anything at all when it come to the military?

That one soldier or one police officer or one fireman will or had die because of the introduce of mixed crews or gay crewmembers at high risk occupations?

Yes, I know being a bigot you would like to assume that would be the case when it come to gays but I see zero reason to assume so.

Hell we do not need to assume anything all we have to do is compare the British unit’s losses with ours in the same battlefield. What to bet that there will be zero difference if we did so?

The Russian high casually during WW2 are related in some manner to having had a mixed combat arms?

Never mind the fact that half the high command or more had been executed for not being politically safe just before the war or they was fighting one of the best military forces ever to take to the battlefield who had just crush the French and British forces without breathing hard at the start of the war.

That at times they needed to throw completely untrained men and women into combat again the Germany army.

Your kind of thinking or lack of same remind me of the history of blaming the Jews for economic hardships or even the spread of diseases in Europe for century after century.

You are a bigot looking for any excuse no matter how poor for your bigotry.

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
However, after Bosnia the major place the Brits have been was holding Basra Iraq for several years. Their work left a lot to be desired.

You got to be kidding me..........

Please back that silly claim up wiht any facts at all.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:16 pm
Hawkeye10 and Ions I am amazed to run into such first class bigots as you two gentlemen.

How do you feel about blacks and Jews?

Should they be allow in the army?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:24 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hawkeye10 and Ions I am amazed to run into such first class bigots as you two gentlemen
gays in the military is not the point, it is an example of the point.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:26 pm
A second comment if we ever would needed to go to a draft army once more we would need to drop the homosexual nonsense in any case.

Now that claiming to be gay is no longer a red letter, anyone who would care to get out of serving would have little or no problem checking the box for homosexuality.

Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:27 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
you have just one little bit of proof that sexual tensions that we all are surrounded by day in day out in our normal lives will cost anything at all when it come to the military?
Yes i do Miss William.

One female soldier who was sleeping with two men on exercise tried to charge another soldier who she believed incorrectly to have told her husband (they had two preschool children together).

Two married officers who would sleep together and makes lots of noise showing off, whilst other soldiers missed their wives.

One female solider who was found having sex with three male soldiers...she still had two hands free so I suppose there was room for two more....

Officers trying to take female soldiers out bush with them because they would have sex only with officers.

Pilots taking female soldiers up for joy flights to have sex with them.

A male soldier threatening a NCO for looking at his girl, another female soldier.

A male SNCO who forced a male soldier to have sex with him or he would make his life miserable.

I could tell you 20 years worth of stories like this, but a fool never learns. Do you, Miss William ?

Quote:
That one soldier or one police officer or one fireman will or had die because of the introduce of mixed crews or gay crewmembers at high risk occupations?
That has already happened. Firemen used to be strong enough to carry another man down a ladder. Now there are women who cant do that, so they have to "man" the hoses. Women in the defence forces get pregnant to avoid duty and get rotated back to easier duties, putting more men at risk more often.

By the way, the germans were stopped by the Siberian Army, logistical problems and winter..not females and homosexuals.

Quote:
Your kind of thinking or lack of same remind me of the history of blaming the Jews for economic hardships or even the spread of diseases in Europe for century after century.
Your kind of thinking or lack of same reminds me of the 60's when all we needed was to be nice to each, smoke dope and the world would somehow feed the mutlitude and the trains would run on time and everything would be like...wow ! ....man....you know what I mean ?.....like wow ! .....flower power, dude !.....peace man !

You are a fool looking for any excuse to appear a lovely person no matter what the cost for your grand plan.
Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Now that claiming to be gay is no longer a red letter, anyone who would care to get out of serving would have little or no problem checking the box for homosexuality.
As usual your stupidity is baffling. Homosexuals (they stopped being gay when AIDS killed them in droves) have always served in the military. I know of several. So long as they never had sex with other soldiers, they were tolerated. Women joined and demanded as a fundamental human right that they fall on their backs for whomever and whenever they wanted or there would be sexual harrasement charges. Now you want to make the problem worse and you think you arent a racist sexist bigot ? You simply havent the guts to admit your bigotted nature against white anglo-saxon protestant males. You are not a white anglo-saxon protestant male are you Miss William ?

What is the extent of your experience with the military ?
Ceili

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:34 pm
The Canadian military repealed the ban on homosexuals in 1992. I read the news everyday and I've yet to hear of any problems. The USA was once forefront of civil rights, sadly they can no longer claim this.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
gays in the military is not the point, it is an example of the point.

Sorry it is the point as claiming or giving credit to the theory that poor preformed of a third rate military have anything to do with having gays in it is on the same level as claiming that it was due to having blacks or Jews in the force.

Too many first rate armies had open gay soldiers in them for that bit of bigotry to get off the ground.

Oh as a history footnote the German army did place part of the blame for the results of WW1 on it Jewish soldiers.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:38 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
I read the news everyday and I've yet to hear of any problems.
Just a couple of posts back I told you of problems. Didnt you read it or do you think people are totally different depending on what country they are born in ?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 09:50 pm
@Ionus,
Give me a break...............

Not having women in uniform is in someway going to reduce bad behaviors of military men over them?

Joy rides on military jets will not and had not happen involving civilian women?

Sex between the civilian wives of military men had not happen and is somehow a worst problem if the women are also in the military?

Sorry but your stories had not shown that women in fighting units will add any more to the problems sex can cause in the military.

I know we can have the soldiers fixed and that will take care of the problem for both the gays and the straights.

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:04 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Pilots taking female soldiers up for joy flights to have sex with them.

Oh my god my friend John who got me time in a million dollars plus F16 airforce flight simulator was doing so to hit on me and I never knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those damn gay military men who pretend to be happily married and then try to seduce you with time in a F16 simulator.

Wonder what went wrong that he never did make a move on me.

BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:08 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
As usual your stupidity is baffling. Homosexuals (they stopped being gay when AIDS killed them in droves) have always served in the military. I know of several. So long as they never had sex with other soldiers, they were tolerated. Women joined and demanded as a fundamental human right that they fall on their backs for whomever and whenever they wanted or there would be sexual harrasement charges. Now you want to make the problem worse and you think you arent a racist sexist bigot ? You simply havent the guts to admit your bigotted nature against white anglo-saxon protestant males. You are not a white anglo-saxon protestant male are you Miss William ?

Lord here I was under the impression that they keep people like you in a museum somewhere right next to the cave men and never allow you access the net.

to the net.
Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:13 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
is somehow a worst problem if the women are also in the military?
Exactly ! Well done.

Quote:
Joy rides on military jets will not and had not happen involving civilian women? Sex between the civilian wives of military men had not happen
If they are civilians, you leave them behind when you go into the field. Perhaps if you knew something, ANYTHING, about the military you would know this.

Quote:
Sorry but your stories had not shown that women in fighting units will add any more to the problems sex can cause in the military.
Of all the blind stupidity you have posted that is the worst. That is exactly what those stories prove...do you think they prove a new level of efficiency ? Of improvements in group cohesion ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Oh my god my friend John who got me time in a million dollars plus F16 airforce flight simulator was doing so to hit on me and I never knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!
By your personal experience it is impossible to trade sex for favours ? Is that what you are saying ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:20 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord here I was under the impression that they keep people like you in a museum somewhere right next to the cave men and never allow you access the net. to the net.
You are a bigot. You think of yourself and your beliefs as superior. You will not consider the other point of view, and ignore experience. I thought your type died out with the 60's and hippies and free love and drugs for all...a good idea right up till the enemy invade and then it would be like...you know...just really heavy, man....and it would take some time to like you know get your mind around it....man...but it wouldnt be your fault because you would claim we hadnt followed your instructions exactly.
BillRM

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:23 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You are not a white anglo-saxon protestant male are you Miss William

I am white, my bloodline is indeed Anglo-Saxon, and my grandfather on my father side was a protestant minister of all things. Old grandfather was a real SOB and my father had belt marks on his back from his childhood to his dying day. My grandfather on my mother side was a carpenter and a hell of a nicer gentleman.

I am however an atheist myself.
Ionus

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:30 pm
@BillRM,
And your poor english is due to ? Because you make mistakes that are not usually done by someone surrounded by english speakers. I believe you to be female and from asia based on your style of writing.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:37 pm
thanks guys for driving this thread far away from the original point. for the record I dont have a problem with gays in the military, I dont think open service will be a problem if done right, but this inability we have to even consider that reality might be something other than what is wanted (in this case that openly gay people serving is either no problem or better good for us) drives me bat **** crazy.

Willful ignorance of what is has no place in our complex society.