THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 09:57 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

If you think previous armies where homosexuality was compulsory can be compared to todays armies then go ahead.

They AREN'T being compared. I'm talking about taking two modern armies and illustrating that those with homosexual servicemen are functional and accomplish their objectives.

Ionus wrote:

Show me an example of an army that had men, women, open heterosexuality and homosexuality and was succesful.

Joe already mentioned the IDF and somebody else mentioned the UK's army. Both have gay soldiers.

Ionus wrote:

Your bleeding heart attitude is lovely. Pity we are talking about war and not the next hippy love-in.

You get awfully damn insecure about this topic.

T
K
O
BillRM

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 10:21 am
You know there are two issues here, one is the wisdom of having openly gay men and women in the services and second is the eagerness of some bigots to take second hand comments about a joke of a army and try to used it.

Whining and declaring that the normal and correct reaction of complete contempt is an attack on truth seekers fighting the PC police.

Frankly over the years I had not been sure of the correct side to take on the issue however as one major military after another had incorporated openly gay men and women my concerns had greatly been reduce.

In any case, in my opinion, only the worst of bigots would try to used the failings of the Netherlands peace keeping forces and the attempted to try to place the blame on it gay members as having any value at all.
Ceili

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 05:19 pm
Just curious Ionus... Do the camp sluts sleep with paragons of virtue, are these men virgins? Do promiscuous men get the same sneer from you or do you only have hate for women? and gays and whatever else doesn't meet your low standards.

Your example by the by have nothing to do with Canada, or if they do, I still haven't heard any complaints on the nightly news. I would say our military is very successful. Perhaps you could point out our problems o wise one... naw don't. I've already read enough of your fictional bullshit for one day.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:37 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
illustrating that those with homosexual servicemen are functional and accomplish their objectives.
The problem is not in an army moving from A to B with light resistance as in a guerilla war. The problem is in an all out fight for survival where the difference will be between who has the stronger morale. Men, women and homosexuals of both sexes do not bond the same as an all heterosexual male hunting group.

Quote:
Joe already mentioned the IDF and somebody else mentioned the UK's army. Both have gay soldiers.
The Korean War was the last time an army was under pressure for survival. The IDF does not women in combat roles, neither does the UK.

Quote:
You get awfully damn insecure about this topic.
As do you...but I am talking from experience. You are talking from a motivation to be seen as a lovely person who has no faults involving political correctness. You think fighting in a war is a lovely experience where men and women regardless of sexual orientation will give their lives to prove they are politically correct. When absolute terror is clenching your gut so hard you think you are going to run away, the only thing that will hold you to that spot is the love of your brothers. Note no-one is sticking their cock in anyone else..it is more spritual than that and is based on instincts..the same instincts that cause revulsion in some at the thought of homosexuality or being inferior in the eyes of the camp trollop. The lowest common denominator is to have no sexual difference.

I am perfectly happy for women and homosexuals to serve in segregated units.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:40 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You know there are two issues here, one is the wisdom of having openly gay men and women in the services and second is the eagerness of some bigots to take second hand comments about a joke of a army and try to used it.
Try to be factual. That statement is a joke.

Quote:
Whining and declaring that the normal and correct reaction of complete contempt is an attack on truth seekers fighting the PC police.
Can you turn this into a sentence so it makes sense ?

Quote:
In any case, in my opinion, only the worst of bigots would try to used the failings of the Netherlands peace keeping forces and the attempted to try to place the blame on it gay members as having any value at all.
You are basing this on no knowledge at all.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:46 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Just curious Ionus... Do the camp sluts sleep with paragons of virtue, are these men virgins? Do promiscuous men get the same sneer from you or do you only have hate for women? and gays and whatever else doesn't meet your low standards.
I see your point. Men should not be allowed to serve in the army.

Quote:
Your example by the by have nothing to do with Canada, or if they do, I still haven't heard any complaints on the nightly news. I would say our military is very successful. Perhaps you could point out our problems o wise one... naw don't. I've already read enough of your fictional bullshit for one day.
Your knowledge, your depth of experience is based on the nightly news ? The same news that people will switch to another channel if it isnt politically correct ? Perhaps you equate your viewing of the news with my experience of 24 years, of seeing what women and homosexuals have done to the army ? I for one am sick of whinging uniformed bitches demanding they be equal when all they really want is protection by men.

Ohhhh Canadaaaaaaaa
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:52 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
And your poor english is due to ? Because you make mistakes that ...

Not at all relevant, Ionus.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:54 pm
@joefromchicago,
I missed your post somehow the first time around. Just exactly how did this report by two biased individuals measure the strength of a unit when it is being heavily attacked and incurring casualties ? Because I have never said that women and homosexuals are incapable of filing, or maintaining technical equipment. They break down unit cohesion. The best units do not fight for politics. They are men fighting for each other. Why wont women serve in their own units ?
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 06:57 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Not at all relevant, Ionus.
It is from the point of view of him claiming to be from the USA to highlight any preference or bias he might have, when I think there is enough evidence to suspect him of lying.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:06 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
My point is that humilaiting a soldier for any reason is unacceptable. That having a structure of sexual hierarchy that competes with the rank structure is unacceptable.

Soldiers are never humiliated, naaaah, that never happens in the military.

Quote:
In a life and death situation the bond of a band of brothers is broken if some are selecting who to have sex with at the exclusion of the others.

If soldiers are not mature enough to handle this basic fact of life and they react badly, then there is a place for them in the brig just as there is a place for the same type of criminality in sane society.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:12 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
If soldiers are not mature enough to handle this basic fact of life and they react badly, then there is a place for them in the brig just as there is a place for the same type of criminality in sane society.
Why do you and the other do-gooders here think it is about day to day problems ? It isnt. It is about when the **** hits the fan and people are dying. Instincts and training will kick in...there isnt time to think.
JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:26 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Why do you and the other do-gooders here think it is about day to day problems ? It isnt. It is about when the **** hits the fan and people are dying. Instincts and training will kick in...there isnt time to think.

That's never been a defence for criminal actions during war and it never will be. One doesn't get to rape, mutilate and murder because the **** is hitting the fan.

It isn't about do-gooding. It's about equality. It's about not letting ignorance win the day.

Admittedly, a lot of it gets covered up ... that illustrates just how much a tight rein needs to be exercised over military thinking.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:30 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
That's never been a defence for criminal actions during war and it never will be. One doesn't get to rape, mutilate and murder because the **** is hitting the fan.
You think not fighting as hard as possible in combat is a criminal action ? I will say it yet again....women and homosexuals disrupt unit bonding. This is not criminal but it will cost lives.
Ceili

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:37 pm
@Ionus,
Call me a bitch! Go **** yourself. Know that I will never ever speak to you again. You self important piece of ****.
It obvious you haven't been laid in a long time. No wonder, would you be so condescending to my face. I doubt it.
I have many friends in the Canadian Army, a son in the navy... and I've never heard them ever speak the way you do. Asshole.
You don't speak for Men or any military. You couldn't possibly a mouth piece for anything but assholes anonymous. But you do know how to blow a lot of **** out of your ass. Congrats. Again. Go **** yourself.

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:38 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You think not fighting as hard as possible in combat is a criminal action?

My quote which you quoted addressed this directly.

Quote:
I will say it yet again....women and homosexuals disrupt unit bonding.

You can say it 'til you croak. Those who don't have the personal integrity to look past their weak sense of morality will have to suffer the consequences. Those who want to be in the military and who allow such behavior will also have to suffer the consequences until that time when they impress upon those idiots that such behavior will not be tolerated.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:44 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Will getting pregnant in a combat situation be the same as a self inflicted injury to get you out of combat

Welllll, about six months ago there was this commander (northern Iraq I think) WHO noticed that a lot of his females were getting shipped back to the states mid rotation, because of pregnancy. These females for the most part were technically not supposed to be having sex, a good many were married and had not seen their husbands lately and so the baby could not be husbands.

This commander said that a baby proved that an order had not been followed, and further sending all these women back weakened his combat ability and needlessly costs the US government a lot of money, because it costs a lot per solder per year to field a force in a war zone. This pregnant woman now needed an expensive medivac flight out, plus needs to be replaced.

So he said that any woman who got pregnant while in Iraq would be subject to Non Judicial Punishment......................

Boy, did he catch hell from his bosses back in Washington. He canceled the order with-in days.

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:51 pm
@Ceili,
Quote:
Call me a bitch!
It is interesting you assumed that. If you read what I wrote ( a common fault amongst people here is not reading) I am referring to women in the army.

Quote:
Know that I will never ever speak to you again.
Thank you. I will hold you to that. Please note that withdrawing the benefit of conversation as a punishment usually works better when you are in closer confines, say a marriage.

Quote:
It obvious you haven't been laid in a long time.
Correct. Six years in fact. I refuse to bring home women when I have two young boys who will either think this is their new mummy or will learn to treat women as sluts by my example.

Quote:
I have many friends in the Canadian Army, a son in the navy... and I've never heard them ever speak the way you do.
I am surprised you found time with all that news watching. Perhaps if you asked them specific questions about who is ******* who and how that damages the chain of command.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 07:54 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You can say it 'til you croak. Those who don't have the personal integrity to look past their weak sense of morality will have to suffer the consequences. Those who want to be in the military and who allow such behavior will also have to suffer the consequences until that time when they impress upon those idiots that such behavior will not be tolerated.

You are ignorant as to the depth of your ignorance. Do you really believe you can force people to fight effectively ? This is based on your desire to be powerful and tell people how to behave and how to be politically correct...the world has too many people like you.
Ionus

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
War is the extension of politics by other means (Clauswitz). Apparently that even applies to females burning their bra and developing male sexual promiscuity. The commander was fighting a war and had his hands tied by women voters who apparently cant read but assume and then become emotional. No doubt many women know about the military in great detail from the news.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 08:11 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
You are ignorant as to the depth of your ignorance. Do you really believe you can force people to fight effectively ? This is based on your desire to be powerful and tell people how to behave and how to be politically correct...the world has too many people like you.

I have no desire to be powerful. I despise those who seek such positions, especially those who only know how to abuse power.

But back on topic, you're missing it completely. It isn't a matter of political correctness, Ionus. It's a question of what is correct, legally. The military doesn't get to decide these things. They are mere doers of policies decided by civilian authority.

You remember, don't you, the all important chain of command?

I'm of the mind that there are some that you can't really force to do anything. Those are the ones that will end up in the brig/jail.