THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
You know what is interesting is your position that covering the wall is an awful and draining task and the rest of us need therefore to kiss your ass for doing so. (Kissing in a non-gay way of course.)

However if the current wall standers do not approval of someone sex live we will not allow him or her to stand that watch with us. Before that is was the sex of the person and before that it was the color of the person skin.

Sorry you get pay in many ways for standing that watch by the society as a whole and beyond that we owe you zero.

If you would like to come down from that wall we will cheerfully replaced you as many see this as a good paying and high status career path including many gay Americans who you have zero right to keep off the wall.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
And gays and women are somehow more prone to not dealing with those conditions and the studies that show it is where?
Is this the rallying cry of the politically correct ? Nothing exists without a study, where upon things magically appear fro the first time.
By the way, they havent been very gay since AIDS.
You havent been reading the thread, have you Miss William ?

Quote:
The Russian army during WW2 used women in all manner of front line conditions far worst then anything a modern army is likely to face with great success but let not confuse bigots with facts.
Are you saying facts confuse you ? That I can see. The Russian army did not have combat troops clown, the closest women got to the front was all female sniper teams. Great success is no way to describe the Soviet Army of WWII. Their casualties were horrific.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
And if people like you had have their way we would still be keeping black soldiers out of front line outfits.
No, but it would have followed society to prevent needless deaths.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Hell what is happening now is fairly low grade and compare to the period of the 1920s in my opinion.
There are many veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan who just thought of you as a complete moron for that statement.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 07:59 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
As far as share sacrifices we are in a period where profession soldiers are more then enough for the country needs so no share sacrifices seem call for at the moment.
jtt says homosexuals have to serve because it is their duty...she also says it is their right...she basically says a lot of things she doesnt understand fully...you say they are nothing but mercenaries..which is it ?

What an absolute jerk you are...this why i am convinced you are not from the US. Your hatred of the US military is only rivalled by jtt who has a fantasy about being rough handled by strong women in uniform .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:02 pm
@hawkeye10,
I definitely agree that the war should be pay-as-you-go. I wonder how many of the folks who supported the war would continue to do so if it meant their taxes were going up?
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:03 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Not a bad career standing watch on our walls with such benefits as a pension after 20 years in any case.
You always mention the pension. Gets up your nose doesnt it they they earn their money and you just want to live off of support payments.

Quote:
What is even more funny is your desire to denial people who do wish to openly share the sacrifices with you because they have a sexual orientation you do not care for!!!!!
Oh so now it is sacrifices ! What a complete and utter jerk you are... So you care for a homosexual orientation ? What does that mean exactly ?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:04 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Quote:
Stop telling people what they know and don't know.
You mean telling me my military experience is worthless.

No one said your military experience is worthless. We said that, in this discussion on the Internet, where no one can verify your identity, that you cannot simply claim expertise and expect us to go along willy-nilly.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You sir are an idiot.
Calling Miss William an idiot is very understated. She is the perfect example of what is wrong with the internet.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:12 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry if they had picked a career that harm them and or their families then that is on their heads and no one else!
So everything has to change for women and homosexuals butt not for the men there already ? You will just force one more thing on them because you are a PC Thug.

Quote:
And someone is forcing them to join the military and turn it into a career at that?
Who is forcing women and homosexuals to join ?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:14 pm
@Ionus,
Wow. Nine consecutive posts full of vituperation and absolutely no information.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:20 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
You know what is interesting is your position that covering the wall is an awful and draining task and the rest of us need therefore to kiss your ass for doing so. (Kissing in a non-gay way of course.) Sorry you get pay in many ways for standing that watch by the society as a whole and beyond that we owe you zero.
You owe them respect and a Thank You. Dont they have manners in your town ?

And again with the money..are you starving ? Is this all about jealousy ? Is it possible there are some jobs for which there is no amount of compensation possible ? Have the dead been adequately compensated ? Their families ?

Quote:
including many gay Americans
jtt wants to know if you have done a study on that...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:21 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
I definitely agree that the war should be pay-as-you-go.

Hell no first we just have many trillions of dollars of wealth disappear from our economic so now is not the time for an tax increase of any kind. As Hawkeye10 stated concerning granting civil rights to gays the time is not right! See any economic 201 text book for more information. Sometimes strangely the GOP is correct.

Side note after WW2 our national debt were 1.5 of our GNP!

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:23 pm
@DrewDad,
I had just block the gentleman myself.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:25 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
No one said your military experience is worthless.....no one can verify your identity
What do you think was implied when i was called a coward several times ?
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:25 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Re: DrewDad (Post 3960990)
I had just block the gentleman myself.
Spoken like a true bigot...

Source: WordNet (r) 1.7
bigot
n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions
differing from his own
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:28 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Quote:
No one said your military experience is worthless.....no one can verify your identity
What do you think was implied when i was called a coward several times ?

You are a coward, because you won't take a stand on whether the U.S. military is an effective fighting force. This has nothing to do with your military service, though.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:28 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
concerning granting civil rights to gays
Joining the military is not a civil right, dickhead.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:31 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Wow. Nine consecutive posts full of vituperation and absolutely no information.
And how is the count for your side ? You arent a hypocrite are you ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 08:32 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
you won't take a stand on whether the U.S. military is an effective fighting force
jtt answerd that. She is always right isnt she ?