THe PC Police Again Shut Down Truth Seaking

BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 12:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
we are not always in active combat, are not always trying to recover the force from 8+ years of war.

And you might wish to read a few history books let start with you naming a ten year period of time since WW2 where we did not have troops in combat to at least the degree we do now.

Quote:
about our ability to produce a win in the wars we are in.

And we are in some danger of not winning the conflicts we are in now and it is in fact balance on such a knife edge that stopping kicking out 2 percents of our troops for who they care to go to bed with is going to be the deciding factor?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
And you might wish to read a few history books let start with you naming a ten year period of time since WW2 where we did not have troops in combat to at least the degree we do now.
You appear to be so separated from reality as I know it that I have no idea of how to comment.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You appear to be so separated from reality as I know it that I have no idea of how to comment.

You might wish to look at the following link my silly friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

We had cheerfully kept the US military fairly busy in one part of the world or another for a large part of our total history.

Hell what is happening now is fairly low grade and compare to the period of the 1920s in my opinion.

It sure do not compare in any way to the Korean or the Vietnam period less alone WW1 or WW2.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
It sure do not compare in any way to the Korean or the Vietnam period less alone WW1 or WW2.
thus is the problem when our leaders don't make sure that there is shared sacrifice in time of war. because they are not contributing some in the population have no conception of the strain and sacrifices those in the military are undergoing and contributing. This is being done in your name Bill, with your money, you might begin the process of educating yourself of what the military has been up to since 9/11.
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
sure that there is shared sacrifice in time of war

We are now in the same conditions as the 1920s period with a small but very busy profession military at work around the planet.

Fighting one low conflict war after another.

This seem an ideal time to change policies as you are now dealing with an all profession force with no large compound of drafted citizen soldiers to add complications.

As far as share sacrifices we are in a period where profession soldiers are more then enough for the country needs so no share sacrifices seem call for at the moment.

Anyone after all who does not wish to be a profession soldier does not need to be any more then you are force to be a firefighter or a police officer.
DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 01:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
You're advocating a return to the draft?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 02:09 pm
@DrewDad,
no, but we do need to start paying for the war effort while we are fighting it. The pain needs to be shared. The people have never been asked to give up a thing, it does not effect them outside of some loose understanding that someone eventually is going to have to pay the bills for the war. Not being impacted by the war too many like our Bill have no understanding of the experience of those few who are sacrificing (our military members and their families).
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 04:41 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Not being impacted by the war too many like our Bill have no understanding of the experience of those few who are sacrificing (our military members and their families).

If the ones fighting our wars do not care to do so then they do not need to re-enlist now do they?

Not a bad career standing watch on our walls with such benefits as a pension after 20 years in any case.

What is even more funny is your desire to denial people who do wish to openly share the sacrifices with you because they have a sexual orientation you do not care for!!!!!

Talk about trying to have it both ways at the same time.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:00 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You idiot.
You emotionally damaged militant bitch.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:01 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Not a bad career standing watch on our walls with such benefits as a pension after 20 years in any case
for those who live, decide to stay in, dont get injured, dont get PTSD, dont see their marriage sink under the constant stress, dont have the stress wreck their bodies by for instance promoting blood sugar problems and heart disease, dont mind missing half of their children's childhood.....

I could go on, but you get my point. You sir are an idiot.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:02 pm
@JTT,
Stop telling people what they know and don't know.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Stop telling people what they know and don't know.
You mean telling me my military experience is worthless.
Quote:
Bill did not make the policy
Thank God for that, no-one would be able to read it.
Quote:
The people who did did
We dont did did, do do, and have have - bad english.
Quote:
do know the military and how it works and mostly how it doesn't work, that it is full of bigots
Now you are telling the miltary what they know ? What happened to dont tell people what they know, or ar you a typical bigot and hypocrite (rhetorical question - I actually know the answer).

Quote:
Quote:
We have always had homosexuals, we knew who they were, and they were accepted on a case by case basis.
There, you've taken yet another opportunity to point up your bigotry and that of the military.
You dumb useless bitch. This is not about me- remember whinging about that, oh, I dont know, a million times seems like an exageration you are capable of - everyone is on a case by case basis except in your mind where women (who demand protection) and homosexuals (who are so much like women it is a good place to draw the front lines in women's protectuion) are so equal to men they are beyong question, even though men are to be on a case by case basis.

Quote:
Quote:
Sexual relations between members of the military destroys morale and discipline, but we will never change this so long as the top brass have female drivers to **** when they are away from home and PCers are the bigots and hypocrites they so loudly proclaim others to be.
So you transfer blame to the gays for the conduct of the officers.
So you were raped by the 101st and guilty pleasure is driving you to revenge ? It was nice to be dominated wasnt it ? Homosexuals are the new woman, after women were the new black. Of course homosexuals are not guilty of anything anywhere - they are equal to men and as we all know from the women's movement, that means faultless.

Quote:
Explain to me how that makes any sense
I dont think anything makes sense to you. Dont blame the explanation for your stupidity.

Quote:
Doing a study requires a lack of bias, the ability to think clearly, the ability to put aside those opinions garnered from the boys in the bar/locker room.
But apparently not the ability to put aside those opinions garnered from the girls in the lesbian/libbie meeting.
Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:32 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You make sweeping, irrational statements about both women and gays.
You are so blinded by stupidity and PC thuggery you dont see this as applying to yourself ?

Quote:
And you think you're qualified, from your experience, to be appointed to a position where the problems can be rectified.
And you think you're qualified, from your LACK OF experience, to be appointed to a position where you can demand the problems be rectified by someone else. After all, it is only your idea. Why should you be held accountable ? You are not a thinking person, just a poor defenceless PC thug.

Quote:
Quote:
The current mess was driven by the PC bigots, and you have no creditability left. You have provided no solutions for the mess already made, you have simply denied it exists.
See what I mean.
No.

Quote:
And you tell us that that
We dont that that either - bad english.

Quote:
The people who strove to ensure that the rights of "minority groups are safeguarded
Would you listen to your masturbating rhetoric ? Did you flick back your hair and stare off in to the distance when you wrote that whilst humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic ?

Quote:
This happens when one lets the mindless meanderings of people dumber or as dumb as you form your "experience".
I dont have experience ? It was everyone else ? Am I dead ? Oh God no....tell me the truth...am I dead Doctor really-stupid-dumb-arsed-bitch ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:35 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Will you fill us in on the finer details of your study?
If you see a bridge collapse will you wait for a psychological evaluation to see if you were hallucinating or perhaps a structural report on the bridge...No ? ...just going to drive across because it is a clear infringement on your rights to cross ? It is the fault of men isnt it ? It is always their fault.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:37 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I wonder if your wife had to pull extra duties because some woman decided to get pregnant and go home or some homosexual male decided it was time to leave. Certainly the extra load has to be taken up somewhere.
Let it all hang out. Don't even consider any attempt to hide your obvious racist and sexist personality. That's sure to get you a blue ribbon appointment to head up a study to rectify this and other related problems.
In your psychosis does that even seem connected as far as an argument goes ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 05:40 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Take it up with your political representatives.
You mean compete with the political power of the women's movement ? Poor victimised underprivelaged women born with an inferior vagina. Sure that will work.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:05 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I can just tell that this was formulated from a carefully done study.
You do know the stuff on the back of a Corn Flakes packet is not a study but people eat it anyway ?
Quote:
Just the type of significant sample one would want for a carefully done study.
Do you mean like in your selective quoting ?
Quote:
It's a mess.
There you go, drewdud and joey, according to bitchy, the military is ineffective. How much of this can women take responsibility for ?

Quote:
Quote:
Most of the anti-homosexual sentiment I met was from women. To classify in descending order the common sentiments ; Firstly Women didnt like homo-girls (esp looking at them in the showers), secondly hetero-girls did not they think homo-men were "tolerable". Thirdly came hetero-men who didnt like homo-men. Lastly came hetero-men who didnt like homo-girls, these were the relatively few in number as men seemed to accept homo-women.
From this brilliant study, chronicling as you have, again, the stats are something one can't argue with, you've come to the conclusion that it's the fault of women and gays for other people's bigotry.
You are not on this planet are you ? How do you come up with this bullshit without laughing ?

Quote:
Would you consider providing something in the way of proof for your contention or are we to rely on your "experience"?
Look it up dickless.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:07 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
What points do you think deserve a nano second of consideration in your opinion?
How about you arent a bigot if you consider other people's opinion ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:10 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
Well, dumb ideas do tend to get ridiculed on this site.
Oh hell no ! Dumb ideas are all the rage...if they have the politically correct stamp of preapproval, where everybody just nods and says, yes, that sounds like what we discussed over pre-dinner Chardonnay...it must be correct..lets gang up on any opponents and vilify them...that'll show everyone how righteous we are...
BillRM

Reply Sun 11 Apr, 2010 06:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
for those who live, decide to stay in, dont get injured, dont get PTSD, dont see their marriage sink under the constant stress, dont have the stress wreck their bodies by for instance promoting blood sugar problems and heart disease, dont mind missing half of their children's childhood.....

And someone is forcing them to join the military and turn it into a career at that?

Sorry if they had picked a career that harm them and or their families then that is on their heads and no one else!

Do something with your life that had less stress as the wall will still end up being cover.