Suffering from Asthma, advise me some medication for help?

Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:32 am
hi,
I am suffering from Asthma, advise me some medication for help?

sullyfish6

Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:38 am
How do you know you have asthma?
Did a Dr. tell you? If so, the Dr. should have given you something to help you.

In the meantime, don't smoke cigarettes, get rid of fabrics or carpets in your home that may aggrevate breathing, watch your diet, and do light exercises.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Thu 25 Mar, 2010 07:41 am
@Jordy12 ,
Asthma is a very serious condition. Go to a doctor, and get a professional evaluation.

A colleague of mine, a new mother, died from asthma a few years ago. It's an indiscriminate disease, and very serious for even healthy, young adults.
0 Replies

Nurullah

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 01:19 pm
@Jordy12 ,
In Ayurveda, the bark of arjuna is considered beneficial in the treatment of asthma. According to this system, a fine powder of the bark is made and stored in a well-corked bottle. The patent suffering from asthma should keep fast on the day of the full moon. A dish of condensed milk and rice (kheer) should be prepared and placed where the moonlight falls upon it the whole night. During the early hours, 12 grams of the powdered bark should be sprinkled over the kheer and taken by the patient to his satisfaction. He should not sleep for at least 12 hours after consumption. This is believed to provide relief.
jespah

Mon 7 Jan, 2013 03:49 pm
@Nurullah,
No, the OP should go to a doctor.
tsarstepan

Tue 8 Jan, 2013 02:54 pm
@jespah,
Especially since he or she has been suffering for almost two years since posting this thread and having not returned since then.
0 Replies