Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 01:58 pm
Everyday for the past week my body has been feeling very weak whenever i stand up or get up and my head feels very heavy. Im not sick like a cold i dont have a fever and ill get really hot and sweat or get cold and have the chills if i dont drink water i would pass out. if it continues into next week i will see the doctor what could be wrong with me?

Rockhead

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:43 pm
@starstruck23,
lots of things.

don't wait too long...
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:49 pm
@Rockhead,
Like Rockhead said. You're body is trying to tell you something. If you're note exaggerating due to overblown melodrama or internet tricksterism don't wait to see the doctor. Go as soon as possible.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:50 pm
@starstruck23,
Are you eating enough?
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:52 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Thinking anemia?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 02:56 pm
@tsarstepan,
I'm thinking anemia although there could be other reasons. See a doctor as soon as possible, please, starstruck.
Reasons for anemia vary as there are several kinds of anemias.
I had advanced anemia myself once - it can be very dangerous, if that is what is going on.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 04:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
Well, yeah, I'm thinking anemia. But I'm not qualified to make the diagnosis, and certainly not online. Also, anemia aside, with the strong preoccupation on thinness these days and the constant barrage of news items about obesity kids are literally starving themselves nowadays. Anorexia is far more dangerous than mild obesity. Lack of nourishment can make a person quite weak and even disoriented.

Get thee to a doctor, Starstruck!
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 04:20 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Agreeing with Merry Andrew.
I was extremely anemic from a bleeding fibroid over a number of years, and my father nearly died of a bleeding ulcer. Bleeding, though, is only one kind of anemia - hemolytic, if I remember the word.
There are other anemias, some with nutritional elements to the scenario. Again, please see a doctor as soon as possible.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 20 Mar, 2010 04:53 pm
@ossobuco,
This also may have nothing to do with anemia. Again, please see a doctor soon.
0 Replies

starstruck23

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 03:40 pm
thank you everyone i am going to go to the doctor and hopefully they can figure out whats wrong. and i think i eat enough im definitly not anorexic
Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 24 Mar, 2010 07:17 pm
@starstruck23,
So, did you see a doctor? What's the diagnosis?
0 Replies