ising corn prices

tintin

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 10:47 pm
@Setanta,
I did not mean to hurt ,disrespect anybody. There was a language barrier . I'm not a native English speaker.I translate to English as per grammar rules.

You have been very much helpful in my posts . If you find any mistakes , please bring them to my notice and help me to upgrade.

Thanks for your time .
Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2010 10:49 pm
@tintin,
You're welcome for my time, which i am always happy to give. I didn't think that you meant to disrespect anyone, but tone is important, and it is even more important online, when we cannot see your face, your gestures and other clues that people have as to the meaning someone intends when they speak.

So, i wrote what i did to bring you up short, to make you think about it. I hope that you, in your turn, will not have taken any offense. None was meant, it wasn't my intent to offend you, just to bring the idea forcefully to your attention.

I'm always happy to help you if i may.
JTT

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 01:07 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
So, i wrote what i did to bring you up short, to make you think about it. I hope that you, in your turn, will not have taken any offense. None was meant, it wasn't my intent to offend you, just to bring the idea forcefully to your attention.

"just to bring the idea forcefully to your attention"; What a crock of sour owl manure! Do you think that you could possibly have come up with a more lame excuse for your ignorance.

Might as well make lying part of your extensive "repertoire".
0 Replies