Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:48 pm
@Ragman,
I might argue with you...

...but you have too much class for me to put my heart into it, Ragman.

If Timur hadn't started this nonsense, I'm not sure what I'd be doing. A2K has been getting a bit dull lately. No really interesting questions that have not been talked to death.

So...I will stick with my toy for a bit more. Sometime, maybe early next year, I will tire of him...and show him how an expert finishes what a fool starts.
0 Replies

layman

Sat 16 May, 2015 12:54 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
I pray to dog you two get married ...soon!

By way of coincidental timing, Rags, I noticed that you had made a post in this thread, so I opened it. There have been some things said here that are of interest to me. However NOTHING in this public spat interests me in the least. So if I see the "last post made by" indicating Frank or Timma, I don't open it. I have found, on occasion, that if I scroll back a few pages, I may come across a post that was made by someone else which I hadn't seen, but I don't bother now.
timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:00 pm
Frank wrote:
Sounds as though you are as grumpy as that avatar of yours, Timur.
That just shows how ignorant you are of human nature.

You wouldn't know what avatar means even if it hits you on the head.

and wrote:
I really get to you. It's as easy as pie.

You will do exactly as I have planned for you...and you will continue to sink deeper and deeper into the mud pit you are building for yourself under my directions.
You can keep dreaming about you nasty, wicked stuff.

Your bad manners are the sign of a deeply troubled mind.

Frank wrote:
You are a gem to have around.
I've been called worse things by better people..

neologist

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:07 pm
@layman,
Gave up the search, eh?
Yeah. . .
I was hoping for more.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:13 pm
@timur,
Yeah...you sound as though desperation is setting in.

Guard against that, Timur. We've got a very long way to go before this ends.

I am surprised you haven't tried that "I'll be the bigger man" nonsense. I'd love it if you did...because I'd pull you back in almost immediately.

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are a braggart of a little ****.

You've been the one that has been playing "I'll be the big man" **** all along.

Stubbornness is your best quality.
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:30 pm
@timur,
Really, Timur.

Get control.

You are never going anywhere using the tactics you are.

Really!

That's why it was so foolish of you to start this.

It is tough for someone like you when it becomes apparent that the other guy is gonna be the one to finish this...

...when I am good and ready!

http://civilcivilservant.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fortune-cookie.jpg
timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are not doing such thing, not in a thousand years.

I have to leave now.

I'm going downtown to a nice restaurant, with nice, decent people, the kind you are not..
Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 01:37 pm
@timur,
Good. Go have a nice dinner or lunch...whatever it is, Timur.

You need it. This back and forth with me is making you more irritable than usual.

Be nice to those nice people. Try not to let the frustration spoil your meal...or cause you to be unpleasant with the group.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmTBI_-FuEnH_Cm27oEUqmPTxFmai6vJLG2uLaKX5_T7o3_Wxj
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 16 May, 2015 02:32 pm
I'm going to have to speak with the development team about all the accounts where the Ignore button doesn't work.
neologist

Sat 16 May, 2015 03:03 pm
@jespah,
I've kind of admired their endurance, if nothing else.
layman

Sat 16 May, 2015 03:20 pm
@neologist,
I can't speak for others, but, as entertaining as the two of them may find this bitch fight to be, I don't. And, without knowing for sure, I suspect that no one else does either (not at this point, anyway).

They may think others are just as entertained as they are, I don't know. But, as far as I'm concerned, all they are doing is making it hard for anyone else to participate in this thread on any other topic.

Like I said before, any post made by someone OTHER than them tends to quickly get buried and lost.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 16 May, 2015 03:54 pm
At heart, but not most of the time, I like Frank and maybe vice versa.
He never shuts up, but we all know that, long time passing.

I like Timur, he's quite bright, and when I have read him on other stuff I'm all for it. I have pm'd him that I enjoy a sort of ballast to Frankness. Probably shouldn't have, as now he has gone coocoo too. I didn't mean forever.

On atheists and our surroundings, I may need to ask for help from our local catholic church again soon, as I am about to lose my house.

I've dealt with them once before, recommended via the city senior help, or maybe it was via the water authority. That was when my water system flooded with something like 500 gallons an hour going by for a zillion hours. Took me years to pay that off on low income. Roger is the one who helped me face the water authority people.

I was interviewed by a nice lady.. we didn't get into religion, as that seems not to be their sticking point for charity. It was $75., but a help.

My point is the mix of personal incongruity and understanding. The oddness in so many ways.
Nothing like the stuff going on here on the atheists thread - re real life. This post is the incongruous one, which is too bad.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 04:30 pm
I have asked Timur to take this nonsense to my thread...and to leave you folk to have the discussion you want to have.

He is insisting on staying here...and I am not going to give him the last word anywhere.

He has come into many threads to insult me for no reason...other than to insult me...and with stuff like "liar", "nasty", "you are ****" "you are not the same species as I"...and other crap.

Sorry this is happening here...but he can move to the other thread. If not...I guess you people will have to have us on IGNORE...or to simply ignore us without the IGNORE.

neologist

Sat 16 May, 2015 04:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If you don't answer him here, I promise I will not take anything he says about you seriously.
Probably maybe I think other folks would do the same.
Then you can just cut him and paste him (wouldn't that be fun?)
And answer him on the other thread. Then you will be a hero.
Yay, Frank!
timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 06:02 pm
Frank wrote:
Good. Go have a nice dinner or lunch...whatever it is, Timur.
I had a wonderful lunch with decent, ethical people I truly appreciate.

Then we had a long walk on the shore front and had conversations I suspect would be impossible with such a basic character as your lame self.

and wrote:
You need it. This back and forth with me is making you more irritable than usual.
You are a little **** of a braggart and nothing you can say will alter my bonhomie.

Frank wrote:
Be nice to those nice people. Try not to let the frustration spoil your meal...or cause you to be unpleasant with the group.
If you think you're worth it, keep dreaming.

I'm all cheerful friendliness to those who deserve it, which obviously is not you case.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 16 May, 2015 06:02 pm
@neologist,
I think that a very reasonable suggestion, Neo. I should have thought of it myself.

From this point on, any post Timur makes here directed to me or about me or our dispute (including the one just posted above) I will cut and paste it to my thread and respond there. You guys have this one back for discussions of atheism.

If I have anything to say pertaining to the thread other than my remarks to Timur...I will, of course, continue to post here.
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 06:08 pm
Frank wrote:
I have asked Timur to take this nonsense to my thread...and to leave you folk to have the discussion you want to have.
You are a liar, a pervert of the worst kind.

You came in this thread with disguised insults and started the same **** here as you were doing on the other threads.

Quote:
He is insisting on staying here...and I am not going to give him the last word anywhere.
You are a liar, I'm not insisting in anything.

Leave this thread and I will leave the thread alone.

Quote:
He has come into many threads to insult me for no reason...other than to insult me...and with stuff like "liar", "nasty", "you are ****" "you are not the same species as I"...and other crap.
I persist I'm not insulting you, I'm assessing the facts.

Frank wrote:
Sorry this is happening here...but he can move to the other thread. If not...I guess you people will have to have us on IGNORE...or to simply ignore us without the IGNORE.
This is utter bullshit.

You know how to leave the thread alone.
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 06:14 pm
Frank wrote:
You are out of control, Timur...and completely inappropriate.

But...that is you.

You started this ill-advised nonsense...and I will finish it.

But I will do it here...when I want and the way I want.

You will continue to be my toy until I tire of you.
You are, to the full, entire extent of your little comprehension, an emptiness of incredible stupidity.

The good ideas are not your forte..
0 Replies

timur

Sat 16 May, 2015 06:19 pm
Frank wrote:
You are totally out of control, Timur.

You can grow up...all you have to do is to allow yourself to do so.

In the meantime...I'm laughing at you.
You can laugh all your content, it's not a sane laughing.

You'll never attain my level on robust contentment.
0 Replies