Setanta

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 05:00 pm
@neologist,
He's a racist, too, which ought to be obvious. For centuries, white boys from Europe plundered Africa and Asia. They took their mineral wealth and they forced farmers to grow cash crops, rather than the food they needed to feed their families. They put them on a cash economy, while paying them risible sums for their cash crops--for coffee, bananas and citrus fruits for the breakfast tables of Europe. Worse than that, they divided up Africa by drawing lines on a blank map. You end up with situations like Nigeria, with a minority tribe in the south that we call the Biafrans. One more reason for a bloody civil war. In Rwanda, it put the Hutu and Tutsis together in an alleged nation, when all they want to do is to murder one another.

Even when the West tries to help, they make things worse. NGOs will set up food distribution centers which are convenient for them, and disastrous for the starving Africans. A man walks for two days to get all the rice and oil he can carry, and then walks back home for two and half or three days. That leaves him one or two days to farm before his week's supply of food runs out and he has to do it all over again. Eventually, he just gives up and moves his family to the food distribution center, and his farm goes to hell.

Then you get some racist puke like Romeo who comes along and blames the victims, and claims that the problems are a result of the color of their skin. Romeo is a pice of sh*t.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 05:26 pm
It is an illustration of the fact that people can be sacks of ****, whether Christian, atheist or what. In the end, religion is a side issue to morality.
Wilso

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 05:28 pm
His "feed the poor" and "house the homeless" claims disappear pretty quick. Apparently only whites are allowed to be poor and homeless through no fault of their own.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 05:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
Here, let's repeat that:

Quote:
In the end, religion is a side issue to morality.
panzade

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 05:47 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Here, let's repeat that:

Sure.
And let's quote Arthur C Clarke again while we're at it.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/panzade/arthurclarke_zps66ea558c.jpg
spendius

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 06:00 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
In the end, religion is a side issue to morality.

We agree on something then ed.

Morality is the only game. Religion is just one method of making it stick.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 08:37 am
Romeo said re famines in Africa: God gave people the simple commonsense not to bring babies into the world if they and the land can't support them, so it's not Gods fault if the blacks can't keep their flies zipped ..Wink
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But some lefty pol-correct A2K'ers started rocking and rolling and screaming "racist" at me!
Calm down kiddies, even Sir David Attenborough shares my view that we should address the root problem of overpopulation at the same time as throwing money and bags of flour at them..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Attenb-foodaid_zpsc26ff758.jpg~original

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 08:52 am
Quote:
Neologist said:@RF-You are a moral train wreck

Mate, you're a Jehovah's Witness and admitted you'd let family members die, so you and your JW chums derailed yourselves on the "morality line" long ago..Wink

"I would answer yes to refusing a blood transfusion for myself or any of my dependents" (Neologist quote in A2K, Aug 16 2006)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jw-mother_zps0cbd6acb.jpg~original
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:04 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
You don't get it, do you?

Sad
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:13 am
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: ..many Christians are doing some good in this world. Lots of it. Romeo is not one of them.

Ask the managers of the dozen or so charities I've been a volunteer helper at over the years!
Nice try to seize the moral high ground mate but you failed to achieve flying speed and stalled on the runway..
Speaking of flying, you were quite prepared to nuke Russian cities and innocent civilians in your Air Force days, I just LURV that "fistfull of lightning bolts" badge on the nose of your bombers!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/B-47_nose_zps5e3e0f3e.jpg~original
0 Replies

panzade

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:16 am
https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1010595_763732953639292_1298117060_n.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:31 am
Quote:
Neologist said: @RF- You don't get it, do you? Sad

Sad?
What's there to "get" mate? Everybody knows you JW's let each other die without transfusions because of some cockamamie cultish belief..Smile
(Atheists and agnostics to their credit wouldn't let each other die)

Likewise, other JW beliefs are like something out of a Monty Python sketch, you think Christmas, Easter, birthdays, church spires, transfusions and crosses are evil, and you think Jesus was crucified on a stake. THAT'S "sad" !

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/JW-beliefsB_zps2f57a26b.jpg~original
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 09:42 am
Quote:
Setanta said re famines: some racist puke like Romeo who comes along and blames the victims, and claims that the problems are a result of the color of their skin

Colour's got zilch to do with it because a dumbass is still a dumbass no matter what colour they are, for example there are plenty of dumbass whites around who can't keep their flies zipped and have more kids than they can support..Smile
0 Replies

rosborne979

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:16 am
@panzade,
I think we could generalize that even more and say that "One of the great tragedies of mankind is that religion still exists."
panzade wrote:

And let's quote Arthur C Clarke again while we're at it.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/panzade/arthurclarke_zps66ea558c.jpg
neologist

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 10:16 am
@littlek,
Sorry to have once again provoked the troll.
I'm sure it's a mental aberration.
I shall renew my promise to edgar for at least another week

Mea maxima culpa
0 Replies

spendius

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:06 pm
@rosborne979,
Quote:
I think we could generalize that even more and say that "One of the great tragedies of mankind is that religion still exists."

Why won't ros give us a picture of religion not existing?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:18 pm
Quote:
Neologist said: Sorry to have once again provoked the troll.
I'm sure it's a mental aberration. I shall renew my promise to edgar for at least another week

But mate, I was giving you the heaven-sent opportunity to sell your Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs to us all so that we can see how wonderful they are and flock to join the JW's in our thousands..Smile
Pity you couldn't go the distance with me, many have tried and all have failed, right Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Romeo opens my head.
The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all.
Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Romeo. If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/rocky1.png
Wilso

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Nobody is buying the crap you're peddling you worthless piece of ****. Just **** off you maggot.
Romeo Fabulini

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 12:32 pm
@Wilso,
Hey Wilso I see from your profile that somebody ran you off Facebook, ha ha ha..Smile
0 Replies

Wilso

Sun 16 Mar, 2014 02:08 pm
Nobody ran me off facebook. But you're still a loser. And when you leave this world, nobody will care or ever remember who you were. Go with that knowledge.
0 Replies