0 Replies

hingehead

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:12 pm
@panzade,
See you in hell Panz!
ossobuco

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:14 pm
@panzade,
If my predominant dog, ah, obsession, were besides mutts and some corgis, I'd be liking dachshunds. That's because of Leo, who wandered into our yard. I called the number on his tag and the owner was glad we found him. Years later, I remember liking Leo.

Those are crappy airy hot dog buns. I don't see any onions, mustard, ketchup, or sauerkraut.

Tell me again why we are talking about this?
spendius

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:16 pm
@ossobuco,
To continue the rich vein of Setanta's wit.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 06:17 pm
@panzade,
That's a memorable link, panz.
ossobuco

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 08:29 pm
@ossobuco,
I tried to edit earlier to say that I don't go around thinking about the stuff in that link. But then, the site went down, kaboom!
panzade

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 08:45 pm
@hingehead,
See you in hell Hinge
0 Replies

panzade

Wed 12 Jan, 2011 08:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
But then, the site went down, kaboom!

You gotta beware of the demons
0 Replies

special ed

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 08:16 pm
Last years Australian Census: 70,000 people claimed Jedi as their religion.
panzade

Thu 13 Jan, 2011 08:24 pm
@special ed,
Ya gotta love them antipods
Setanta

Fri 14 Jan, 2011 03:19 am
You sure are wary of a lot of things, Boss . . .
0 Replies

spendius

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:09 pm
May I apologise on behalf of English intellectuals for the performance of the well known atheist Ricky Gervais at some ceremony or other.

We have been forced to take refuge behind our sofas during the extracts from his "speech" which have been inexplicably shown on our TV screens during the news broadcasts today.

I hope you don't think that the rest of us are as clever as Mr Gervais.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:50 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
Ya gotta love them antipods

I always spray for em. WE get em in the barn during the summer
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 06:53 pm
You got Nemo toads? They's some kinda segmented proselytizers.
farmerman

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 07:05 pm
@Setanta,
I have a trap set on the front porch. Out here, we never get people wearing ties come up to the house (UNLESS) they are selling bullshit news from the Watchtower.
0 Replies

panzade

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 07:10 pm
And now...another chapter in the continuing saga of "An Atheist In The House Of God"

So this Sunday there was handed out for the kids a little pamphlet called "One Sunday In Zambia".On the back it says

Quote:
Every Day Devos

God wants us to shine brightly like the star that led the wise men to Jesus

"I will also make you a light for the Gentiles that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth. Isaiah 49:6

Draw a star. On each point write down the name of a person who needs to know about God's salvation Try to talk about salvation with at least one of those five people by the end of the week

In other words: Get your little butts out there and start converting your friends!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 07:17 pm
Are you saying Intrepid is a Jehovah's Witness? I don't follow all this all the time.

Interesting if so. I am rabid that they get off my property with their promulgation. I hate promulgation, probably as I was missionary recruited in my youth myself, near forcefully, but also that I'm keyed up about property lines and personal space.

On the other hand, back in north north, my favorite bank teller and my favorite 'mexican' restaurant owner were members, and they let me alone in the bank and restaurant; they were good women from my take.
hingehead

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 07:41 pm
Hope you'll forgive me but I've been finding some pro and anti-athiesm pictures that I'd like to share over the next few pages - this is the disclaimer none of these necessarily reflect my opinions, but they certainly reflect someone's.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/imager/and-nutritious/b/original/1476466/bdd5/atheism.jpg
hingehead

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 08:15 pm
@hingehead,
http://deathbytrolley.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/atheism-bald.jpg
ossobuco

Mon 17 Jan, 2011 08:22 pm
I'll forgive you, she yawns.
0 Replies