Setanta

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:05 pm
@Intrepid,
It's not good manners to go into a thread about the experience of being an atheist, and in an ignorant, almost imcomprehensible manner, attempt to shove your god bullshit down the collective throat of the "Atheisms" there. What compassion does this joker deserve? Do you consider that he deserves compassion because he's not bright enough to know what this thread is about? Do you think he deserves compassion because he cannot coherently express himself in what he alleges is his native language? It's because of sanctimonious crapola like that to which i am now responding that i have a low opinion of much of what you post here.
spendius

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:15 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta should know that it is his picking on the easy stuff and getting out of answering the more difficult questions by the simple expedient of ignoring them that is held in such disesteem.

He uses the easy stuff to vent his spleen and he uses the harder stuff to pose as aloof.
0 Replies

failures art

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:25 pm
@Setanta,
You're a petty tyrant Set.

You need to grow up, and get past this kind of thing. Just ignore it. You don't need to throw a fit, just ignore it.

A
R
T
JTT

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:25 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
It's not good manners to go into a thread about the experience of being an atheist, and in an ignorant, almost imcomprehensible manner, attempt to shove your god bullshit down the collective throat of the "Atheisms" there.

Might I point you to this wildly vacillating concept that you Americans call "freedom of expression"?
0 Replies

failures art

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:29 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
I didn't call you a name. But now i'm entitled to do so, because you were lying. Liar.

You're wrong.
Setanta wrote:
If you try to kiss me, i'm gonna knock ya into the middle of next week . . . creep.

You called him a "creep." He's not a liar. Either you are, or your memory failed you. Either way, you were incorrect.

A
R
T
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:41 pm
I don't see why year 2027 has to pick this thread to spread his 'message.' It's nothing for an atheist to give a **** about.
JTT

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:44 pm
@edgarblythe,
Are you the majority speaker in this house for all atheists, Ed?
0 Replies

Intrepid

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:47 pm
@Setanta,
I fully expect, based on your own criteria, that you will no longer present yourself in religious threads and will keep to your atheistic threads. Just as you expect others to do in reverse. I have no use for a bully and have never backed down from one in the outside world. You are a bully of the worst kind because your prey are mostly those who can't defend themselves against your tripe. Perhaps maturity is something that you have not arrived at yet.
failures art

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:48 pm
@edgarblythe,
You're right, I don't give a **** about it. That's why I scroll past and that's the end of it. Pouncing on the guy is hardly not giving a ****. Not much to gain, but a great opportunity to look childish and insecure.

A
R
T
Intrepid

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:50 pm
@failures art,
You are wise beyond your years.
failures art

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 03:58 pm
@Intrepid,
You're mistaken. I'm a petulant whiner with paltry debate skills.

Ask the authority on the matter.
R
T
Intrepid

Tue 21 Dec, 2010 04:02 pm
@failures art,
See my sig line. Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 04:53 am
@failures art,
If anyone needs to grow up, it's you. You've got a child's obsession with what i post, whether it is addressed to you or not. Any time i mention vegetarians or vegans, you come roaring into to whine about how i react to them, or characterize their hysterical propaganda. What you do is very close to stalking, the only saving grace being that you don't react in your puerile manner to everything i post.

I cannot control who posts in a thread nor what one posts in a thread, therefore, referring to me as a tyrant is just hysterical exaggeration on your part. I haven't thrown a fit, i've never described you as petulant (that i recall--if you can find a citation, if you're that obsessed, help yourself), and you're the one who needs to just ignore it. You just want to characterize what i post in as condemnatory a manner as possible, which is part and parcel with your typical hysterical reaction.

I don't like it when some religious loony creep comes into a thread such as this and shits all over it with their idiotic religious drivel. If that's a problem for you . . .

FART wrote:
Just ignore it. You don't need to throw a fit, just ignore it.
Setanta

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 04:56 am
@Intrepid,
This is bullshit, because as i have pointed out time and again in many, many threads, i cannot control what people post, in which threads they post--nor do i seek to do so. You seem to want to portray yourself as some kind of white knight, protecting the defenseless. Can you tell what harm i have done to this clown who is stomping all over this thread, as you have so often attempted to do? You are the one who needs some maturity--you need to learn how to distinguish reality from your hysterical, self-righteous and sanctimonious attitudes toward others. Dig that beam out of your own eye before you complain about the mote in mine.
Intrepid

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 06:57 am
@Setanta,
I don't know what harm you have done to him given his emotional and physical state. Which you would have known about had you taken a moment to look at his link.

If you want to portray me as a white knight, that is your perogative. I do not, however, deserve such distinction.

If I am the white knight, then surely you are deserving of the title of black knight.

Your tantrums are legend and they can be seen any time someone disagrees with you. You seem to think everyone is stalking you (you are not that interesting). Case in point, your reply to Failures Art (who you like to address as FART) (Personally, I think that is in bad taste, but you are not the only one to address as such)

You are wrong about the hysterical, self-righteous and sanctimonious attitudes toward others. Perhaps that is becoming true about you, but not about others.

Have a nice day and try to smile once in a while.

P.S.
I get a chuckle from your sig line every time I see it. You correctly capitalize God, but use a small i when you refer to yourself. Very astute. Wink

P.P.S.
...and no, I don't think you are that way because of the fact you are an atheist. I know some very cordial atheists.
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 07:39 am
I smile all the time . . . it's self-serving tripe, and very immature to assume that those who don't agree with you are unhappy or angry or that these responses are tantrums. Grow up--people can disagree with the drivel you post without being angry, and characterizing my intention not to let you take idiotic potshots at me as a tantrum is a childish attempt to cast me in a bad light.

I don't assume that "everyone" stalks me. You and Snood did once, and Snood was honest enough to admit it. FART takes exception to what i post on many ocassions upon which he chooses to insert himself into a conversation, and then pulls the childish crap you're attempting--to claim i'm angry, to claim that i'm "having a fit." Not so, i just won't put up with the stupid, childish attacks from people like him or you without a response. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. There's only one person at this site right now who i believe consistently stalks me, but i don't know for certain, because i gave up reading the drivel he posts years ago. You and FART are legends in your own minds.

I made no assumption to the effect that your reaction to me is conditioned by a response to my refusal to believe your imaginary friend superstition.
Intrepid

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 07:41 am
@Setanta,
Typical Rolling Eyes

You flatter yourself if you think I do, or ever did "stalk" you. You are not that interesting.
Setanta

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 07:44 am
@Intrepid,
You don't do it now . . . you did once, when you and Snood were playing white knight after i lit into "Mama Angel" as she deserved because of her lies and deceit. Snood was honest enough to admit it. She was honest enough to admit that she lied.

The only thing typical here is your chronic dishonesty.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:07 am
Jesus, Setanta.

I stalked you, and I admitted stalking you?

The truth is, I stood up to a mean-spirited bully. You're mean, and you can't help but show it. You can't disagree without spewing your bowels.

I made a pact with myself a year or so ago to answer your bile with kindness, as it seemed the only way to coexist with you on these threads. But your rewrite of the way things were and are is just beyond the pale.

Stevie Wonder could see that you take the lowest shots and that you usually take the first one. I don't know what deep-lying hurt you suffered that caused you to be so insanely bitter about God and anyone who publicly professes belief in God, but it is exquisitely obvious that you are.

It would be a saving grace if you could be honest with yourself about just that, but I know that you will never give up in pointing the finger all around you, at all us "imaginary friend" believers who have it in for good ole Setanta.

Jesus.
Setanta

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:16 am
@snood,
If you want to join Intrepid in that dishonesty, help yourself. If you want to preen yourself on your christian love and tolerance while you call me names and characterize me in invidious terms, help yourself. There's a name for that, and it's hypocrite.
0 Replies