editing of write-up

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 05:59 pm
Please check for errors the following write-up.

Bravo is a mischievous dog. Formerly, I often came home to see the litter-bin in my house toppled with its contents on the floor. On seeing the mess, I would take it to the litter-bin and beat him on his buttocks with my hand. However, this did not work as he would do the same thing again and again.

One afternoon, on seeing the mess, I decided to punish him by putting him in the toilet and closing the sliding door. I had intended to leave him there for a few minutes, but somehow I forgot about him being left there. It was only about half an hour later that I realised that I had 'locked' him up in the toilet. On discovering that, I wasted no time in opening the sliding door.

However, the method of punishment worked. He finally got the message and nowadays, I don’t see him toppling the litter-bin again.

Many thanks for your help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 413 • Replies: 2
No top replies

JTT

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 08:00 pm
@tanguatlay,
Quote:
I would take [it] him to the litter-bin and beat him on his buttocks with my hand.

Quote:
I don’t see him toppling the litter-bin [again] anymore.

tanguatlay

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2010 08:50 pm
@JTT,
Hi JTT

Many thanks for your help.
0 Replies