12
   

Scott Brown - Republican Presidential Candidate in 2012

 
 
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:29 pm
You think?
 
tsarstepan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:31 pm
@maporsche,
Interesting possibility ya got there.
0 Replies
 
Rockhead
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:32 pm
@maporsche,
what happens to what's her moose?
tsarstepan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:33 pm
@Rockhead,
Let's hope she gets lost in a closet and never finds her way out.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  2  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:36 pm
@maporsche,
Hmm, you mean a state senator newly elected to the U.S. Senate should run for office in the following Presidential election?

Sounds far-fetched to me.
tsarstepan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:39 pm
@Ticomaya,
I feel strangely feint with deja vu!
0 Replies
 
maporsche
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:39 pm
@Ticomaya,
Yeah, you're right. Could never happen. :-)
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:51 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
You think?
What is his filosofy?
What does he support?
Linkat
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 09:51 am
@Ticomaya,
I agree - but how much different is this from Obama?
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 09:54 am
It's a lead pipe cinch the Republicans have to come up with someone better than the Alaska Ditz to have a hope in hell in 2012.
0 Replies
 
Gala
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 09:55 am
@maporsche,
That is an interesting idea. Especially because he's got the telegenic thing happening. Bobby Jindal has fallen off the hopeful list mostly for superficial reasons, he gives a flat presentation and he's not too telegenic.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 10:53 am
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:
I agree - but how much different is this from Obama?

... hey ... you're right!
maporsche
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:32 pm
@Ticomaya,
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
Irishk
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:36 pm
Senator-elect Brown appears to be clean...........and articulate! (loved his gracious victory speech last night).

I also love an underdog, so even though I don't live anywhere near Massachusetts, nor am I a Republican, I did contribute to his campaign.

We'll see if he keeps his campaign pledge to first and foremost listen to the people that elected him. I'm betting he will.

tsarstepan
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:39 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

I agree - but how much different is this from Obama?

<<cough>><<cough>>twas a sarcastic remark<<cough>><<cough>>
Cycloptichorn
 
  2  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:39 pm
@Irishk,
Irishk wrote:

Senator-elect Brown appears to be clean...........and articulate! (loved his gracious victory speech last night).

I also love an underdog, so even though I don't live anywhere near Massachusetts, nor am I a Republican, I did contribute to his campaign.

We'll see if he keeps his campaign pledge to first and foremost listen to the people that elected him. I'm betting he will.


That will be interesting, as MA is a pretty liberal place overall; if the populace asks him to support Obama and his policies, will Brown listen to them - or you?

Cycloptichorn
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Irishk wrote:

Senator-elect Brown appears to be clean...........and articulate! (loved his gracious victory speech last night).

I also love an underdog, so even though I don't live anywhere near Massachusetts, nor am I a Republican, I did contribute to his campaign.

We'll see if he keeps his campaign pledge to first and foremost listen to the people that elected him. I'm betting he will.


That will be interesting, as MA is a pretty liberal place overall; if the populace asks him to support Obama and his policies, will Brown listen to them - or you?

Cycloptichorn
The other side of the coin is that
he was democratically elected ON A CONSERVATIVE Platform,
so to bear true faith to the voters who elected him,
he shoud keep his campaign promises.
Cycloptichorn
 
  2  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Irishk wrote:

Senator-elect Brown appears to be clean...........and articulate! (loved his gracious victory speech last night).

I also love an underdog, so even though I don't live anywhere near Massachusetts, nor am I a Republican, I did contribute to his campaign.

We'll see if he keeps his campaign pledge to first and foremost listen to the people that elected him. I'm betting he will.


That will be interesting, as MA is a pretty liberal place overall; if the populace asks him to support Obama and his policies, will Brown listen to them - or you?

Cycloptichorn
The other side of the coin is that
he was democratically elected ON A CONSERVATIVE Platform,
so to bear true faith to the voters who elected him,
he shoud keep his campaign promises.


Supposedly he represents ALL the citizens of MA; are you claiming that he should only represent those who voted for him, and to hell with the other half?

Cycloptichorn
OmSigDAVID
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:48 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
yes
Cycloptichorn
 
  2  
Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2010 12:49 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

yes


Hardly an admirable view you have there. I doubt that you want your Senators to act in a similar fashion.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Scott Brown - Republican Presidential Candidate in 2012
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/21/2019 at 09:55:48