First Kiss

emshae

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2010 10:21 am
@Seed,
ewww
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 04:50 am
I had a date tonight that included a first kiss. Spoiler alert! It involved witty and flirtatious exchanges before and after, spinning someone around into embrace, kissing them on a train platform, and running to catch a train.

Damn good night.

T
Kind of movie-like.
O
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:01 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

I had a date tonight that included a first kiss. Spoiler alert! It involved witty and flirtatious exchanges before and after, spinning someone around into embrace, kissing them on a train platform, and running to catch a train.

Damn good night.

T
Kind of movie-like.
O
How MANY of these first kisses ?
Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:18 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Just one.

T
K
One to think about for a week and a half while I travel.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:40 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:

Just one.

T
K
One to think about for a week and a half while I travel.
I was just kinda playing a word game,
bouncing off of your saying "first" and "them".

0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 05:54 am
So, are we differentiating between 'first kiss' and 'first actual KISS'?

First kiss, age 6, Janice Ford age 6, Literally, the girl next door. We lived at #20, she at #14. In the backyard in front of about twenty people after singing "The Tennessee Waltz" in a neighborhood talent show. (In our neighborhood, the girls were always organizing some kind of circus or show or songfest. Smile )

There followed numerous occasions of smooching, stolen kisses on cheeks at Rec dances, at least two slaps -one from a Miss Nancy Haugh which still makes my right ear ring - and a couple of closet kisses during games of Spin the Bottle with Betty B.
All lovely, semi-dry and singular.

First actual kiss: age 14, Mary Willard, same age, in the back of a darkened school bus on the way home after a basketball game. 'Twas sugary, fruity, hot and moist..... electric.

Joe(We must have kissed two hundred times that night before we reached ......our high school parking lot.)Nation
djjd62

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 06:37 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
(In our neighborhood, the girls were always organizing some kind of circus or show or songfest. Smile )

which one of the little rascals were you?
Joe Nation

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 08:38 am
@djjd62,
Seriously, we had some of the best times. You know how in the old Mickey Rooney movies, or later in some of the Beach Bingo flicks, someone was always saying "I know! We could put on a show!" ? That was us.

Two and sometimes three times a year, mostly in the summer, they would put a piece of plywood down on somebody's backyard, hang some crepe paper streamers from the trees and roof AND ta dah!, a stage was born. Kids sang solos or duets and they practiced so they wouldn't screw up. Parents would come and applaud like crazy for their kid and everybody else's kid too.

When the German measles epidemic hit and they made everyone stay home from school (1955?), we gathered on the Marsh's porch to play Monopoly, Parcheesi, Sorry and tried to figure out the harmonies in "Mr Sandman".

At Christmas, we would all gather at the corner of my street and then go from house to house singing Christmas Carols (somewhere there is 8mm film of some of this.)

Down the hill, when Center Springs Pond froze over the city would plow the snow off of the ice and pipe music in over some loudspeakers. We skated in chains or five and six abreast singing "Cathy's Clown" and "Winter Wonderland".

That's besides all the baseball, whiffle ball, football, soccer and horseshoes we played, and summer nights of Hide-and-go-seek, to say nothing about how high up in the trees we climbed (not me- acrophobia!) or how many kites we got tangled in the power lines or how many tree forts got built or how many Flexible Flyers got banged up (along with us) going down Town Hall Hill.

I hope today's kids are happy with their Playstations, but man, I think they are missing some things.

Joe(Okay. Let's get back to Kissing!)Nation
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 10:41 pm
First kiss: I can still remember it. On his boat, on the lake, arm around me. Soft, warm, moist - and boy, did I like it. Electric. Mouths closed, of course. Age: 14.

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2010 11:16 pm
I was 16. So was he. He kissed me at my front door, at the end of a Real Date. I remember being very embarrassed, saying good night, and slipping inside very quickly. I went to the kitchen, got a Coke out of the refrigerator, and thought, "Well, it finally happened. I wonder if I look any different?" I went into the guest bathroom and looked in the mirror. I was disappointed. I looked just the same.

My second kiss happened the very next day. Same place, different boy. I remember that kiss very well. When he held me, he put one hand on the small of my back and it sent shivers all the way down to my toes.
0 Replies

emshae

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 02:57 pm
first kiss......3 days ago age 15 he is 17... alll i am going to say is WOW!!!!!!!!! It was amazing....He had to hold me up so i didn't fall over :*
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 03:29 pm
@emshae,
This is how it should be, emshae. It should knock your socks off and having such a good experience, you won't forget it for the rest of your life.
jespah

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 03:58 pm
How did I not see this topic before?

I was, I think, 9. Maybe 8. We were still living in PA so I know I wasn't yet 10. It was on a field trip to ... somewhere. Coming back. I was sitting with Robbie Krigelman (sp?).

He kissed me, I suspect it was somewhere on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (not a euphemism for any body part -- I was kissed on the cheek). It felt weird.

First real kiss was, hmm, I did play Truth or Dare when I was 11 and kissed Eddie Paland. But for a real-live honkin' first kiss I was 12 and it was Summer camp. Andy Robinson. Oh my.

Now I've just Googled them. Hmm. Dunno re Krigelman. Robinson is too common a name. Paland isn't online.
0 Replies

emshae

Reply Sat 15 May, 2010 03:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
lol yes it should. sad part is we broke up the next day cuz he moved.... sad sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad but now we are good friends so its all good Very Happy Mr. Green
0 Replies

GAIGE

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 10:00 pm
@djjd62,
so how do i get mine
0 Replies