You dont have to read or leave a post

Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:28 pm
@boomerang,
We have tried that. My father though is kind of handicapped. Long ago, back in the 80's my father fell several flights down an aircraft carrier and landed on his knees. He has since had both knees replaced. About 6 or so years after the accident, he was on a tractor trying to pull a woman's car out of the ditch after she wrecked. A car, not heeding the flag men on each side flew past and hit his brakes to late and hit the tractor my father was on. It threw him about a 100 feet through the air. He hit the pavement and bounced into the ditch. The hospital said he was lucky to be alive. Because of this the back of his brain has a tendency to try and go down his spinal cord. He has had several dizzy spells and even the christmas of my 10th grade year he had a stroke.

He takes at least 15 pills a day and has so many aches and pains that walking to the truck even is makes him hurt.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:47 pm
Oh gosh, I'm sorry.

That certainly does make the situation much more difficult.

Keep you chin up.
Seed

Reply Tue 12 Jan, 2010 06:57 pm
@boomerang,
You live with things you learn to deal with them.
0 Replies