best friend turned bf dumped me for an ex

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 08:22 am
i was good friends with a guy for 6 1/2 years and for the past year theres been this girl whos been screwing with his head on and off. and he takes her back every time....and every time she screws with him guess whos there for him...me...and when hes pissed off at the world guess who drops other important things to cheer him up and make sure hes ok ...me...and after 6 1/2 years i finally got a chance with him and wouldnt dream of hurting him or screwing with him...but the minute she came back around he dropped me...but this time instead of just taking her back he says he doesnt want to talk to me or be friends again...the girl whos been there for him through everything and he chooses the one who treats him like crap and he says its different this time (just like he said every other time)....is it a lost cause to even try? i value and care so much for him and i dont want to completely lose him Sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,579 • Replies: 8

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 08:40 am
hey!
hows the baby?? Very Happy

my 2 cents?
you never had him in the first place. You were just a go to girl and if you want to stay a go to girl then fight for it .
but i would hope you would think better of yourself Wink Really.
if he will treat his friends that way, he will treat his girlfriend worse. Let her have the ****. You dont need it
BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:19 am
@baseballchic,
How in the hell can anyone have your low level of self esteem?

djjd62

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:21 am
@BillRM,
nice advice bill

go **** yourself
mm25075

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 10:23 am
@BillRM,
judgemental much?
BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 12:46 pm
@djjd62,
Quote:
nice advice bill

go **** yourself

Well ******* one self would be far far better then what this young lady is doing.

Being a door mat for anyone is silly and annoying when someone then come here to cry about being walk over.

How in fact is anyone going to respect someone who have zero respect for her self?

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 01:08 pm
@mm25075,
Quote:
judgemental much?

Hell she is turning herself into a doormat and she should not be told that in plain language?

If she would get her act together and begin behaving as if she had a great deal of worth she would be far more likely find a man who would treat her with both love and respect.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 02:12 pm
@baseballchic,
My take is that you and ex have different views of what is going on here.

You see his girlfriend as a horrible shrew who doesn't understand you friend like you do. You see your ex as a great guy, wonderful, funny, etc with whom you share a great friendship and who would appreciate what you offer if he would only open his eyes.

Your ex sees his girlfriend as the possible love of his life. He sees you as a regular friend who he dated for a while, but who clearly wants something more and he knows HE IS NEVER GOING TO GIVE YOU THAT, so rather than lead you on or have you mooning around, he would rather just end the friendship.

Since life is not a Taylor Swift video and sometimes the best video loses anyway, it's time for you to write this one off and find a new guy.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2009 02:31 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

hey!
hows the baby?? Very Happy

yes. focus on your baby and not boys that don't have you and your child's best interest at heart.
0 Replies