OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:13 pm
@BorisKitten,
BorisKitten wrote:

Gosh, don't you have a digital camera? You ought to get one, really. They're such fun!
I 'm sure u r right!





David
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:17 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Oh. I thought you had a Charter Arms. My error.
In my opinion, Taurus renders a better product than Charter Arms.

Taurus also repairs them (or replaces them) for free.
Sometimes u get broken firing pins.




David
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:24 pm
This is my 7.62 Norinco AKM with a sound suppressor.

http://www.athenswater.com/images/Suppressed-Norinco-AKM.jpg

I posted this thread in what I thought was a non-political section, but
some childish individuals decided to incorrectly tag it ... so here we are.
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

[quote="djjd62"my personal home defense against feral cats

How many FPS does it generate?[/quote]

Features:
Spring Action Single Shot
Velocity: 275 FPS with .12 gram bbs
Rate of Fire: Single Shot
Post Rear Sights
Blade front sight
12 BB Capacity Spring Magazine
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:30 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

[quote="djjd62"my personal home defense against feral cats

How many FPS does it generate?


Quote:
Features:
Spring Action Single Shot
Velocity: 275 FPS with .12 gram bbs
Rate of Fire: Single Shot
Post Rear Sights
Blade front sight
12 BB Capacity Spring Magazine
I used to give them warm milk and snacks.
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:31 pm
@BorisKitten,
BorisKitten wrote:

Nice carpet there, H20 Man.


Thanks!

Use your digital camera and take a shot of your carpet with one of your guns on it.
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:



I posted this thread in what I thought was a non-political section, but
some childish individuals decided to incorrectly tag it ... so here we are.



I posted it in A2Ks Guns Forum, but the children couldn't leave well enough alone.
Maybe they will delete their tags and move this back were I had it...
OmSigDAVID
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:54 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:



I posted this thread in what I thought was a non-political section, but
some childish individuals decided to incorrectly tag it ... so here we are.



I posted it in A2Ks Guns Forum, but the children couldn't leave well enough alone.
Maybe they will delete their tags and move this back were I had it...
Until this day, I had no clue that A2K had a gun forum.
How do we have access to it from now on?





David
0 Replies
 
BorisKitten
 
  0  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 02:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

BorisKitten wrote:

Nice carpet there, H20 Man.


Thanks!

Use your digital camera and take a shot of your carpet with one of your guns on it.

Here's the most important one, for chasing stray dogs out of the yard:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2629/4211136355_15f9b0f15f.jpg

And this one stays on hubby's bedstand. Note the dust and dirt... because it isn't used:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2543/4211136473_3774ba27d8.jpg

There's a third one under hubby's car seat... sorry I can't photo that one, as he's taken the dogs out for a bit of a romp right now...

Gads, our carpet is furry!
Sorry about that.

Plus, I'm really cheating: This isn't our carpet, just a hallway runner. Our carpet is the ugliest carpet ever, trust me on this one.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 03:18 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
they actually belong to a neighbour five houses down and he doesn't look after them properly, they stalk our bird feeders and kill birds leaving piles of bloody feathers on our porch, i realize they are cats being cats, but i like birds more, so a plastic bb to the butt sends them packing
0 Replies
 
tsarstepan
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 03:41 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

http://www.criticalbench.com/images/workouts-big-arms1.jpg

I never realized you were so buff RP! Are they natural or juiced? Razz
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  2  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 03:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

I Googled:

IMAGES TAURUS MODEL 445 REVOLVER .44 CALIBER STAINLESS STEEL MIRROR

That did not work out very well.
I did not find the picture.


I guess your fellow gun nut isn't gonna tell you where he got it. He got it at the proguns website.
msolga
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Dec, 2009 04:07 pm
Gum nuts from Oz. Have a good Christmas all! (It's here already in Oz.)

http://ic2.pbase.com/u25/larena/upload/40694619.DSCN5113.JPG


Oh Surprised


This thread is about guns!


Sorry, sorry. A thousand pardons!


gun nuts, then! Very Happy

0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 11:49 am
Updated & refined Cool

http://www.athenswater.com/images/UltimateAKM-3.jpg
0 Replies
 
H2O MAN
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:13 pm
http://www.athenswater.com/images/Enhanced-Guide-Gun_EGG.jpg
djjd62
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/PopularScience/10-1940/red_ryder.jpg

careful, you'll put your eye out
ebrown p
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:25 pm
Behold the awesome BFG9000

http://www.imfdb.org/images/c/cc/BFG9000-a.png
H2O MAN
 
  0  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:36 pm
@djjd62,
I wish I had a vintage Red Ryder... very cool.



I guess I'll have to make do with this SASS

http://www.smithenterprise.com/images/M21A5CHEBR-SASS01.jpg
Walter Hinteler
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 12:38 pm
@djjd62,
http://i41.tinypic.com/289c0o3.jpg
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  2  
Reply Sun 28 Mar, 2010 06:13 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:
Behold the awesome BFG9000

http://www.imfdb.org/images/c/cc/BFG9000-a.png

What is it ?
 

Related Topics

Drumsticks - Discussion by H2O MAN
nobody respects an oath breaker - Discussion by gungasnake
Marksmanship - Discussion by H2O MAN
Kids and Guns by the Numbers - Discussion by jcboy
CO gun-grabbers go down in flames in recall - Discussion by gungasnake
Personal Defense Weapons (PDW) - Discussion by H2O MAN
Self defense with a gun - Discussion by H2O MAN
It's a sellers market - Discussion by H2O MAN
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Show us your guns!
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1.09 seconds on 02/25/2020 at 10:12:47