Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 08:34 pm
okay so i really like this guy whos in gr11 and im in grade 9 , we talked for the first time online one night, later in the conversation we then agreed to meet at school the next day at lunch in the cafeteria but i got a detention unexpectedly(he didnt know ) so he started searching for me and asking his friends where i am and he also got really mad that i didnt show up . later that night i messaged him online apologizing that i didnt show up and that i had a detention he then said its okay and that he wasnt mad .. then i asked him if he was mad at me before that i didnt show up and he said no ( wich is a lie because my friends said that he was and that they saw him at lunch) what i dont understand is why would he lie to me about that ? ( btw that was going to be the first time we would have talked in person because we just started talking to eachother online and online when i was talking to him i asked if he would even recognize me if i went up to him and he said yes and that he saw me before and that i didnt see him .. well why didnt he say hi to me ! he expects me to come up to him first i dont understand!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,142 • Replies: 17
No top replies

Seed

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 08:43 pm
@alexis89,
Most likely he didn't want you to know he got mad at you "standing him up". Even though it was out of your control. He didn't know at the time and since he got mad he probably doesn't want you to know he got mad.
alexis89

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 08:57 pm
@Seed,
oh btw everyone..... i havnt yet gotten the chance to hang out with him or talk to him in person .. and all my friends think he likes me and that we should go out or tell him how i feel ,but im not sure yet if he likes me ..
0 Replies

alexis89

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 09:19 pm
i need honest opinons pleasee
0 Replies

alexis89

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 09:20 pm
@Seed,
thank you seed !
Seed

Reply Fri 18 Dec, 2009 09:26 pm
@alexis89,
you are looking to much into it. It's nothing more then he didn't want you to know he got mad. Nothing more so dont worry about it. Just meet up with him and see if sparks fly!
roger

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 01:18 am
@Seed,
Yeah, if he admits he was mad, you are going to be mad. Remember, the reason men lie is because women ask questions.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 02:40 am
@alexis89,
If he gets that mad so easily now,
then how easily will he get mad for other things in the future ??

Is he dangerous ?
Seed

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 03:44 am
@OmSigDAVID,
lets not go to extremes David.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 03:53 am
@Seed,
Its good to be safety minded.
sullyfish6

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 08:26 am
Do yourself a favor and stop trying to get into HIS mind. In fact, don't get into a habit of trying to figure out what guys think. JUST BE YOURSELF!

You explained - he understood. Don't go back and re-hash the entire thing.

BTW - What difference does it make if he was mad, or disappointed or had no feelings whatsoever about your missed meeting? Stop caring so much what others think and be your own woman.

Start this whole thing over with him.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 08:41 am
@alexis89,
It might be prudent to quietly just observe
how he acts and how he emotes
when things don 't go exactly his way.

A word to the wise is sufficient.
0 Replies

alexis89

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 10:23 am
im just curiouss
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 10:30 am
@alexis89,
If he admits he was mad, then he admits that he cares.

"Guys" worry about their image, and looking cool, and not seeming too attached to a girl.

When he stops worrying about that so much, he'll be a "man".
DrewDad

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 10:31 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

The thing you need to ask yourself is, "sure I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enuf."
alexis89

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 10:35 am
@DrewDad,
he basically admitted it to his friends though ..
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 11:35 am
@DrewDad,
DrewDad wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

The thing you need to ask yourself is, "sure I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enuf."
Yeah; how well did Leon Trotsky 's paranoia protect him in Mexico ?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2009 02:38 pm
@DrewDad,
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies