Why do i always seem to push women away, when things are going so well???

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 10:51 am
Why is that every relationship i get in i always seem to not intentially push women away, but it always seems to happen... Why to i do this to myself??? Does anyone know???

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 12:42 pm
@bulldog-2010,
Well, for one thing, you are sixteen or similar age, a tad early for a long commitment - although that can work for a few people.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 01:58 pm
The chase is often the most fun. Maybe after you've caught them, it's not so interesting.

What is your age, BTW?

0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 07:27 pm
Why do you do this to yourself? Shouldn't it be "why do I do this to every woman I go out with?" (push her away).

Maybe you think no woman wants to be with you? You feel inferior to every woman you go out with? You think you have bad breath?

You could find out why you do this pushing away thing. After all, it is your problem! Next time you are attracted to a woman, warn her ahead of time what you "always" do.

0 Replies

No care

Reply Mon 14 Dec, 2009 09:59 pm
@bulldog-2010,
Why do you push them away? Were you even interested in them to begin with? Are you still interested in them? How do you feel when your around them? Scared of commitment? Maybe your just not that into her..?
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 03:06 am
@bulldog-2010,
Are you aware of how you push them away?

Ie. do you mean that women leave you for some reason you can't fathom, or that you are aware of how you push them away, and seem to have no control over the behaviour?
0 Replies

bulldog-2010

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:10 am
@bulldog-2010,
17 i'll be 18 in march
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 11:01 am
if you're seventeen then unless you are associating with known cougars you are not pushing women away.... just girls. Consider it practice. You have plenty of time for women later and if you think girls are complicated you need to toughen up before tackling women.
0 Replies