0
   

Help Me

 
 
Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 10:19 am
Can anyone answer me this... Why is it that everytime i finally find someone that i'm happy with, something happens and it doesn't work.... If anyone can help me i would appriciate it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,209 • Replies: 5
No top replies

 
sullyfish6
 
  1  
Reply Thu 10 Dec, 2009 12:38 pm
Probaby trying too hard, moving too fast, being too needy or you have no idea what your partner wants from you.
0 Replies
 
vikorr
 
  1  
Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 01:54 am
@bulldog-2010,
Sully has given many good answers, though they are just guesses because you haven't said much about how your relationships end up not working. What is the 'something happens' that happens?

Were your mother the main influence on you while you were growing up?
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 01:59 am
@bulldog-2010,
Self sabotage is another old stand-by. It happens a lot, maybe because you don't think that you deserve a good woman, or maybe you wreck everything good in your life.

IDK, you don't tell your story so who is to know why it happens to you?
0 Replies
 
bulldog-2010
 
  1  
Reply Fri 11 Dec, 2009 10:15 am
@vikorr,
well i had a great girlfriend, and we had been going out for like 5 months then se moved away and we tried to make it work and it was then she told me that she didn't want to tie me down, and ever since then i haven't had a relationship that has worked even for a month, my past relationship ended because she thought that i wassn't happy, but that wassn't true then she thought that i din't care because she said that she was going to have a girls night with her friends and she asked if i care and i said no because i trusted her, but then i found out that all they did was got to a couple of different parties and she stayed the night at some guys house and that she slept in the guys bed, but he slept in the floor... so she broke up with me can anyone explain that to me???????
vikorr
 
  1  
Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2009 01:42 am
@bulldog-2010,
Quote:
well i had a great girlfriend, and we had been going out for like 5 months then se moved away and we tried to make it work and it was then she told me that she didn't want to tie me down.
That was an easy way for her to say “I don’t want to be with you anymore.”
Quote:
and ever since then i haven't had a relationship that has worked even for a month,
There’s definitely a reason for this. If all the girls are doing this, then the reason is with you, not the girls. That’s not being nasty " that’s just common sense. Nor does it mean you are a bad person, but some part of your personality is unattractive to women. Seriously, you ask for advice, but don’t really give any information on which to base a ‘theory’ (‘theory’ because even if you give us lots of information, it won’t be complete, and that’s just the nature of these limited forums.)
Quote:
my past relationship ended because she thought that i wassn't happy, but that wassn't true then she thought that i din't care because she said that she was going to have a girls night with her friends and she asked if i care and i said no because i trusted her, but then i found out that all they did was got to a couple of different parties and she stayed the night at some guys house and that she slept in the guys bed, but he slept in the floor... so she broke up with me can anyone explain that to me???????
She didn’t want to be with you. Don’t look at what she said because it’s not likely the truth (they don't like to hurt people...idiocy in these circumstances I know, but that's how they think it works) " look at her actions.

I’m still curious, was your mother (or any other female) the main influence in raising you?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Help Me
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 09/24/2022 at 05:20:04