Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2012 09:46 pm
@JLNobody,
I missed it too!
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2012 03:03 pm
@litewave,
There are only 3 possible ways your action can originate:

1) When you have reasons for your action - then the action is the result of those reasons.

2) When you don't have reasons for your action - then the action is unintentional.

3) Your action can be the result of a combination of 1) and 2).

None of those possibilities allow for free will because you are always compelled to your action and never in control of your action.

First resonating stimulus, then compelled, and then reasons why you did it
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 03:08 pm
@litewave,
If you persist, you will be taken...
Free will is yours, when you have a moment to make a choice and you ponder both sides.
nothingtodo

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 05:37 pm
@nothingtodo,
Clearly though that answer has been drawn out into the light already, in assorted ways, sorry, jumped on it as a few probably do.
0 Replies

imans

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 10:29 pm
@Rickoshay75,
okay u try to think hard that is good but watch out u might dropped a lot more of things rights by holdin few out as if u got everything

freedom is truth result bc truth is superiority

try to picture, if truth is possible then what can u call that callin, or what would b what makes it possible, i mean literally by stayin close still with the idea syntax

if truth is possible then saying that is already else that cant b possible but it is not an impossible it is just showin how truth is always superiority so there is always more of truth left out without meaning particularly anything

that is why truth is objective superiority pointing free ends

but freedom is then what certainly exist from being absolutely superiority present rights

that is why freedom is judged annoucin the end sense, only freedom rights exist for true existence which is the exclusive right sense

so u r reasonin in terms of inferiority not superiority, that is why u cant see freedom being true existing fact

things are of what is out more to any individually never to cause and effects

that is why we talk about creations constantly and happiness or life and never about things true realities

so the problem is what like u mean to use urself freedom for inferiority in cause and effects or nonexistence bc it is not ur right to b free, u didnt do any that result in free fact sense, so it is normal that u would use that sense for anything else u might do, so u will use freedom for reason or cause which kills its value and true reality in being to objective present rights

that is why any should start so end always by meaning objective truth
so the begining for anyone is to point objective rights till where it would see itself right being so there it would mean to last free

when u think that u r bc powerful one exist u r then meaning to b a liar since u r using else powers to mean ur goal
u or another even god kind is the same issue in truth of how u r

so u that know being of smthg else mean to b aliar by willin to not mention truth existence then rights as that else u know being of while not u

and that is why u mean ur free will from another while it makes nosense but only bc u mean being liar willingly so only another powerful liar is ur living perspective will

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 04:03 am
@Rickoshay75,
What is the difference with you saying this...And me saying that actions are about free will...based upon what I say?

"1) When you have reasons for your action - then the action is the result of those reasons." (because you thought about it...)

"2) When you don't have reasons for your action - then the action is unintentional." (because you never thought about it)

"3) Your action can be the result of a combination of 1) and 2)." (because we know it is)

Now how does that not prove free will?
imans

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 01:07 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
u r meanin free will being conscious, while it is nt

free will is really the result of considerin reasons for themselves not to u, try it u will see wat i mean

what is funny in the way u reason is how it cant b but personnal while when reasons are it is surely opposite to anyone

like u cant do smthg unless u got double interests from, u reason like mafia kind
and if u dont get then u see it as if u become santa claus and u say no

it is not about any generousity nor intersts it is simply normal

if smthg could b done for right reason why dont u do it without being involved in the situation, why then it must b for someone else or smthg particular that justify it
why do u need justification of smthg right to do

like the way u see god right, lovin what he does, why anyone should love what he does, why dont u do without love, why should u shout that u did it why should u possess the ground of what u do why it has to b related to u

like u say, god is angry of satan so this satan become humans issues, how that is anyone issue
and what about existence and what he do or did how he has no responsability there

it is really weird how hard it sound to say this, as if it is impossible while everyone think like that, it is the basics of normal thinking

i dont get it, that obsession of u to get smthg

if u can do smthg doesnt it say that u can get more then things, there is no more value then independancy and freedom constant being, where then u can get but what u really also like to take care of what u really enjoy also seein how to do, without needin it nor needin it to
while u can practice doing by doing else needs, else not anyone else never but else as getting free of needs always, so see how needs dont exist

i dunno but ur love to see urselves and everyone as being miserable is pathetic
how being miserable and vulnerable is human, how can u identify urself with constant low being, i mean subjectively how cant u b free from ur situations in constant terms of being right free
urself should b what u alone did not what u look like or the situation that define ur reality without recognizin urself existence
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 19 Dec, 2012 07:30 pm
@imans,
Once I learned what I thought free will is...What God means, and why it is good to do good things...I don't need to simply do things just for the sake of saying that I am doing good things...

But in any event since you brought that up...If there is no free will...Why would you chose to do good things rather than bad ones, ever? if you have no choice, and it ultimately does not matter what you want to do, as you have no control over your own actions...Why even want to do a good thing over bad one? Why not do everything you want to do all of the time? Since it does not matter, and you have no control over your actions? What compells you to do bad things when you want to do good? And what compells you to do good when you want to do bad?

I dont think that beings or myself are misreable...I think it would help our discussions out if we are intellectually honest here, and you ask me what I think and try not telling me how I must feel...And just because you feel like you are compelled, and have no choice is not acceptible...Cause after reading this you can freely decide to ask me how I feel, Or continue to tell me...and there is no such reason...Nor does anyone NEED you to try to tell them how they must feel when you simply do not know how they think or feel...
imans

Reply Thu 20 Dec, 2012 03:57 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
u again confuse two different things

so again i reply, conscious is not freedom it is totally different thing

freedom is the true u might b for u

conscious is the relative u r for else and objective others things

conscious is not even related to freedom it is more related to knowledge that superiority is always existing

what do u do when u see before ur eyes the proof of superiority being existing, so smthg that talk to ur conscious about ur knowledge would u act true to ur knowledge so as a conscious of smthg existence or would u try to convince ur knowledge to work for u as a liar

this has nothing to do with freedom nor free individual wills
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 01:29 pm
@imans,
I would like to reply to you...But it is hard for me to understand your points...Because of the broken English...No offense, mine is not the best either...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 01:34 pm
@imans,
Quote:
conscious is not even related to freedom it is more related to knowledge that superiority is always existing

I will give it a shot...

Sounds like you think this knowledge that superiority is always existing is a God? Is this correct? If it is, what God do you embrace that does not allow free individual will? If it is not about a God, if there is no free will, how do we know that knowedge of superiority is always existing?
imans

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:10 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
do u do that on purpose or u r really at that extent retarded ???

how is it possible that superiority is god ??? it is the opposite fact if a super power exist then it is inferior
superiority use ur head is only by truth fact, what is true is always existing so at certain perspective free but also for sure at one point superior for what superiority cant b but one extra point that can b another extra point if that precedent extra point has to b real
but superiority is just a glimse of free point, it is the opposite to powers and berk one called god

that is how what u call god revealed totally who is that, complete monster go eat urself piece of cancer, and any god is the same monster kind that is revealed

simple, when u have powers then u kill what is there then u r opposed to truth then u cant b but a liar then since truth is only what exist then ur existence is by creatin monsters as urself reality living

this logic is done in 4 seconds without effort of an average human mind in inferior language spoken, while it is perfect logics
so imagine how true it is especially the monsters part
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:16 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You,
Quote:
knowedge of superiority
is an oxymoron.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
How is knowing the edge of superiority an oxymoron?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
First, you must define what that means.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
First, you must define what that means.

Why would I need to do that for someone who is ignoring me?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:48 pm
@reasoning logic,
Exactly correct mate...There is no oxymoron there...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well your buddy there should not be asking other people if they are retarded if he can't even explain what it is he or she is saying...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Least I took the time to acknowledge he or she was here...
0 Replies