I Bet Hillary Clinton Is Happy

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 10:53 am
You don't get jack ****. Let the adults talk.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 06:58 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Funny, usually one must go to a bowling alley to meet a woman of your stature.
revel

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:17 am
I think your pretty well, right, BP, Hillary did dodge a bullet. You may even be right about Obama being a one term, I am even betting the democrats loose a lot of seats in congress and can't even blame it on the republicans. Unless of course things miraculous look a little bit better in half term and a lot better in three years.

There are some things I have been disappointed in Obama about, mostly regarding the usual things liberals have talked about such as transparency and lack of changes in some of the bush's era policies. I think he is doing his best to come up with a good health care plan with congress and tried to make a good decision regarding Afghanistan. Whether any of it pans out or not, I don't know. If we don't get more jobs to go along with so called recovery, the republicans will gain some seats. IMO

For the most part, I can't speak for everybody, but I think most people think no one can really fix things quickly and we need to get rid of a lot of the extremes on all sides, Reid and Pelosi need to get out of the limelight as well, hopefully all together. Most people I think are just sick of politicians and politics after these last few years, not to mention the last of the election and all those town hall meeting things, I know I am. I don’t even want to discuss the health care bill or the economy anymore. I don't know who is right or what will work at this point.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:34 am
@revel,
revel, Obama's health care plan isn't doing well for many reasons including his inability to provide cost savings vs increased costs for companies and taxpayers. You can't add 30-million more beneficiaries to health care without showing how they plan to reduce costs. Most plans I've seen so far adds almost a trillion dollars to cost; where's the savings?

Cutting $450 billlion from Medicare is not cost savings; it's something they should have acted on long ago, because they now claim it's wasted through fraud and overpayment of fees.

The math just doesn't work out for me; even having the wealthy pay more in taxes as our deficit continues to grow just doesn't make sense. They should be working to pay down the debt; not adding more costs and increasing the debt.

Yes, we need health care reform, but Obama missed many opportunities to cut costs through efficiencies and studies on testings and the sloppy use of drugs.

I'm disappointed.

0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 02:52 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

you're welcome to a mouthful of my mangina.....
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 05:22 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

H2O MAN wrote:

you're welcome to a mouthful of my mangina.....

Sounds like a light snack for your ilk.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:10 pm
my ilk doesn't dine that way and really it's just my way if saying go **** yourself you insignificant shitwater pussy

Your mother's a whore. Now turn that into a slam against the President and liberals in general. It's your only trick so don't disappoint us.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:18 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

just my way if saying go **** yourself you insignificant shitwater pussy

Your mother's a whore.

Is this the true mentality of a liberal democrat?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
where your mother is concerned, yes.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:44 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
And how do your childish actions make Hillary Clinton feel?
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:02 pm
@H2O MAN,
she doesn't know me.
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 10:04 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
That's a shame ... her loss I'm sure.
0 Replies