Tiger Woods in Car Accident

aidan

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 06:28 pm
@spendius,
Well given that he died seventy years ago - what would his opinion of the US really mean at this point?

I'm not saying he'd love the US - I just think he'd find David, Hawkeye - and maybe even me - sort of interesting.. I wouldn't have minded a few sessions with him - I'd have allowed him to use me as a case study - aside from the fact that I'm not Viennese - I'd have been right up his alley- I even remember some of my dreams.
spendius

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 06:34 pm
@aidan,
He might have advised you not to feel guilty about sucking your thumb.
aidan

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 06:40 pm
@spendius,
Oh good - and what would he have said about the fact that I've NEVER sucked my thumb?
JTT

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
I think he cares about golf, ...

What a truly dismal existence!
engineer

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Black men often have been brought up by mothers and grandmothers (with few men around) who beat it into their heads that choosing a white woman is a betrayal of their race, this might have something to do with creating the appetite for white.

Strange, I thought that many black men grew up knowing from experience that if they chose a white woman, they would be beaten by a mob in the streets and hung from a tree. That policemen would stop them and refuse to acknowledge they were married.

I agree that there is a very small but very vocal minority that says that Woods should be a poster child for African Americans and they are unhappy that he has refused to take such a role. An even smaller minority has a problem with who he dates. That is their problem, certainly not Tiger's. Extrapolating that to an argument that black mothers and grandmothers brow-beat their sons seems like an extreme stretch. Like just about all men, Tiger has preferences and unlike most men, Tiger has enough assets to get him lots of access to women who meet those preferences. But there are plenty of black men who prefer black women as well. Looking at a few bi-racial couples and trying to turn that into valid conclusions about an entire race in the US seems absurd.
maporsche

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:48 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

Strange, I thought that many black men grew up knowing from experience that if they chose a white woman, they would be beaten by a mob in the streets and hung from a tree. That policemen would stop them and refuse to acknowledge they were married.

This has not been the case in my lifetime.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:50 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
What a truly dismal existence!

How do you figure? In the golf world he is practically a God, he has more money than he could possibly spend if he lived to be a hundred, he seems to have a secret life that revolves around sex with hot women (and reason to think it might be of the kinky variety), and a beautiful family. What's not to like?

There is speculation that he does not get to keep the wife, but I dont buy it. Tiger always has the best legal eagles, I am sure that the pre-nup is iron clad.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 07:59 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
Extrapolating that to an argument that black mothers and grandmothers brow-beat their sons seems like an extreme stretch

This is how it often works in the Black culture, it has nothing to do with Tiger. Tiger not only had a dad growing up, but his mother was not black and it is the black females who brow-beat their kids and grand kids. I was talking re why so many Black males go white when they have the chance, where does this appetite come from? I dont know what Tiger was taught growing up, but given that he does not accept membership into the Black tribe I find it difficult to believe that he takes black culture lessons on racial purity seriously.

The lesson is this: dick around with white women if you must, but don't mate with one, and for God's sake don't make a baby with one.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 08:16 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
Oh good - and what would he have said about the fact that I've NEVER sucked my thumb?

That you shouldn't feel guilty about starting.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 08:18 pm
Quote:
Sex-mad Tiger Woods cheated on wife Elin with a fourth ­mistress - Jamie Jungers - the Sunday Mirror can reveal.

The predatory golfer had been ­married just nine months when he seduced 26-year-old model Jamie, above, at a Las Vegas party.

Over the next 18 months they met for sex in his California pad surrounded by wedding ­pictures of shameless Woods and his new bride.

The revelation comes as sources in Vegas, where Woods lived a parallel life of sex and sleaze in complete contrast to his Mr Clean public image, said the golfer was a sex addict who relentlessly pursued women

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/12/05/fourth-tiger-woods-mistress-jamie-jungers-emerges-115875-21875862/

Yep, he looks to be a kinkster alright!

If these kind of reports come to be concluded as true his corporate partners will drop Tiger pronto. They can not be associated with a sexual pervert.
maporsche

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 08:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
They can not be associated with a sexual pervert.

You don't really think he's a sexual pervert do you?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 08:32 pm
@maporsche,
We will certainly find out, but yes I do. The risk of sex was for sure a big turn on for him, and he almost certainly is twisted in other ways.

These women will not give that kind of detail away for free though, they have books to sell.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 08:43 pm
@hawkeye10,
the reports are that Team Tiger is running around try to buy everyone off, buy silence. It is way too late for that, plus everyone will now come out of the woodwork looking for payola. Thing is, if Tiger was sexual normal they would not be going to such extremes. What has been till now strange behaviour on Tigers part, starting with the night of the crash, now makes sense. He knows that this will destroy him, and he also knows that he did it to himself on purpose....this need he has for dangerous sex.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 10:07 pm
Quote:
Tiger may have been the greatest pro golfer but he was an amateur adulterer. His puffed-up ego led him to leave an electronic trail with a string of buffed and puffed babes.

Like so many politicians before him, Tiger ignored the obvious rule: Never get involved with women who have 8-by-10 glossies.

His voice mail message asking a girlfriend to take her name off her phone in case his wife called her will have fans snickering for a long time, just as the White House failure to stop the Salahis from Salahing their way past security checkpoints will leave people smirking for a while.

Both Tiger and Desiree hid and stayed silent because they mistakenly thought they were protecting the Brand. But despite their marketing savvy, these two controlling players spiraled out of control. They made the same colossal error in opposite ways.

She mistook herself for the principal, sashaying around and posing in magazines as though she were the first lady, rather than a staffer whose job is to stay behind the scenes and make her bosses look good. (Even if Barack Obama is a brand, Desiree shouldn’t talk like the First Marketer or call him a brand " and she definitely shouldn’t refer to it in a proprietary way as “we.”)

He is the principal. But he forgot that he’s no longer a solo brand. He has been marketing himself since he turned pro and 21 in 1996, becoming a billionaire with endorsement deals with Nike, American Express, Titleist and the two Generals, Mills and Motors.

But once he served up the fairy tale wedding with the Swedish beauty and had two kids, his value was in family and his projection of family values.

Now all we have left to look up to is Derek Jeter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/06/opinion/06dowd.html

How unusual, Dowd is for once flat out wrong. Tiger is not an incompetent adulterer, he created the danger because he needs the danger to get off. I think.
spendius

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 04:39 am
Fans shouting "get in the hole" now run the risk of undermining the atmosphere of seriousness around the greens at Augusta and St Andrews.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 05:00 am
Quote:
Instead, Lynn said: "He talked very little about anything. She said he never wore condoms. That really broke me up. I was so worried she might catch a disease, especially as we suspected he was promiscuous. But Mindy was in love with him. I think she thought he was faithful to her."

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?from=rss_News&set_id=1&click_id=79&art_id=iol1260090028935T262

indication of his need to create danger. Not just STD's, but a baby. This degree of recklessness had to be on purpose.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 10:23 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
You don't really think he's a sexual pervert do you?

Why would you even ask? Perhaps, you expected a rational reply. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 10:34 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
if Tiger was sexual normal
some of us (not saying who) often wonder just what "sexual normal" actually is, Please hawkeye fill us in.
JTT

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 10:40 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
How unusual, Dowd is for once flat out wrong. Tiger is not an incompetent adulterer, he created the danger because he needs the danger to get off. I think.

I wonder if it's possible to pack any more contradiction than this into one sentence?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 6 Dec, 2009 11:39 am
@JTT,
Quote:
I wonder if it's possible to pack any more contradiction than this into one sentence?

Logic suggests that one of us is having trouble with the english language.

I don't think that it is me.
0 Replies