Tiger Woods in Car Accident

Ionus

Reply Tue 15 Dec, 2009 07:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
If Chamberlain had over 20,000 women/sex, that means he had sex every day for 54 years!
I love a challenge ! Volunteers please take one pace forward !
farmerman

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 05:54 am
@Ionus,
"Im dreaming of a whiiiite Mistress"
spendius

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 08:00 am
@farmerman,
How often do you change your pyjamas?
Gala

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 10:25 am
His wife is about to file for divorce....Kaching!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/16/tiger-woods-divorce-wife_n_393772.html

That Tiger, he's got some big appetites.
engineer

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 10:28 am
@Gala,
At least she's moving quickly. Hopefully it will all be done soon and the hoopla will die down. I saw Sanford's wife is also moving to divorce.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 12:28 pm
@Gala,
Quote:
That Tiger, he's got some big appetites.

Not so big, seven or so women over a what, five year span; he just executed from a position where he clearly shouldn't have.

Rockhead

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 01:34 pm
Woods voted top athlete of decade by US editors

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-athleteofthedecade&prov=ap&type=lgns
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 02:25 pm
and then there is still this...

WASHINGTON (AP)""A doctor who has treated golfer Tiger Woods and many other pro athletes was charged by Canadian authorities on Wednesday with selling an unapproved drug known as Actovegin."

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/pga/news?slug=ap-canadiandoctor-doping&prov=ap&type=lgns
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 03:14 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Not so big, seven or so women over a what, five year span; he just executed from a position where he clearly shouldn't have.

That's right. It could easy be next to nothing compared to what some chaps do in their late twenties. Needing pep-ups suggests a certain waning of interest to me.

BTW- did Elin attend at all the tournaments Tiger played in upholding American sport to the world or was it just the posh ones.

Did you see that bit of film after he won something big where he hands her the lovely little monster to go get the cup and as soon as the brat hits mum's arms the kid is reaching out to get back to Daddy. They show it here everytime a new twist in the tale is newsworthy. I must have seen it fifty times. Of all the tape they have of Tiger and they choose that 10 seconds to show over and over and over. It isn't an accident or anything like that.

Are you seeing it in the US? Elin was in profile on the left and Tiger was full on. Beaming. You'll all have seen a kid reach back to someone when it's been handed over to somebody else. It was just like all of them. Kids don't pose.

We can't have a world sporting hero brought low by a bunch of devious sirens dressed up in the latest fashions and pouting for the cameras. You couldn't expect Tiger to have himself tied to the mast and his crews ears to be stopped up with wax sailing in the waters he was sailing in. And that's what Homer teaches you to have do if you are not willing to be lured ashore.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 06:57 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Did you see that bit of film after he won something big where he hands her the lovely little monster to go get the cup and as soon as the brat hits mum's arms the kid is reaching out to get back to Daddy. They show it here everytime a new twist in the tale is newsworthy. I must have seen it fifty times. Of all the tape they have of Tiger and they choose that 10 seconds to show over and over and over. It isn't an accident or anything like that.

which could easily be explained by the kid not seeing enough of dad. Guys show their priorities by how they choose to spend their time, and it appears to me that family was not much of a priority for Tiger. We also have multiple accounts of the marriage being pretty much a shame, that they had no real connection and did not even share a bedroom. Sounds right to me based upon what we know of the guy.

we don't know a thing about the wife, these many weeks on. It seems likely that she is your garden variety gold digger, but we will need to learn more to know for sure.
JTT

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
We also have multiple accounts of the marriage being pretty much a shame[sic], that they had no real connection and did not even share a bedroom. Sounds right to me based upon what we know of the guy.

Where do you get this stuff? Are you a reporter for The National Enquirer?
JTT

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:33 pm
@spendius,
You wear pajamas?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:38 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Where do you get this stuff? Are you a reporter for The National Enquirer?

I read everything, to include the tabloids. On the Tiger story the Tabloids have been first by a mile and most of the time right on the money. Don't knock the tabloids....
Merry Andrew

@hawkeye10,
Quote:
we don't know a thing about the wife, these many weeks on. It seems likely that she is your garden variety gold digger, but we will need to learn more to know for sure.

What's this "we" ****? I don't need to learn anything whatsoever about Mrs. Woods. It's a private matter. Geezus, you guys are a bun ch'a ghouls.
Ionus

@farmerman,
Quote:
"Im dreaming of a whiiiite Mistress"
Thats good ! You sing castrato and I will accompnay you on the didgeridoo. I'll be RICH ! RICH I tells ya ! RICH ! Hahahahahahahahahahahah(cough - cough) Hahahahahahaha!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:41 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Quote:

What's this "we" ****? I don't need to learn anything whatsoever about Mrs. Woods. It's a private matter. Geezus, you guys are a bun ch'a ghouls.

We the people vote with our finger tips, eye balls and mouths at the water cooler. You sir are over ruled. I am the normal one here, you are the freak.
JTT

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:48 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Grumbles the rubber-necker as he bundles up his tabloids for recycling.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 09:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hey, hawk, careful about who you think are the "normal ones" on these threads. Besides, I consider MA one of my friends, so you can't over rule him since I'm on his side.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2009 10:28 pm
@hawkeye10,
True. When they get away from the alien abduction stories, the can be accurate and very quick. Mainstream media considers it unethical to pay for stories. Some might think they are just frugal.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 17 Dec, 2009 12:28 am
Quote:
Long before he made tabloid (or even sports page) headlines, Tiger Woods was devastated by his own father's philandering, according to his high school sweetheart.

Dina Parr, who he dated during high school and into his freshman year in college, exclusively tells E! News that Woods would call her from the road during the summer to talk about his parents' relationship.

"He would just call crying and say, 'My dad is with another woman,' and that would be all he could say," she says. "He would be so upset, so I just tried to be there for him and listen to him."

Woods was famously close to his dad, Earl, who died in 2006.

"He loved his father," Parr tells E! News in the exclusive interview. "And I know that was the one thing about his dad that he could never get over. So yeah, it's interesting that it's turned out that he's doing the same thing."

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b158203_tigers_first_love_woods_was_devastated.html

Yes, very interesting indeed .........
0 Replies