Tiger Woods in Car Accident

dyslexia

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 11:53 am
@Ragman,
I'm thinking Tiger should be banned from playing in the NBA for life.
spendius

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 11:56 am
He just pulled the Big Bull Moose trick and evolutionists should be proud of him.

Dip yer bread in girls.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 02:41 pm
@djjd62,
And here I been wondering how he was going to pay for his ticket and the damage to his car, the hydrant and the tree.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:16 pm
The evolutionists are a bit slow to step up to the plate.

Judging by Mr Attenborough's vast output on this subject, in evolution the female of the various species depicted have shown not the slightest interest when the Big Bull Moose was engaged with one of their kind and seemed quite content to munch the lichens in a profoundly disinterested manner.

It seems quite obvious that Mrs Woods' rage with the No3 iron is an entirely Christian response.
Joe Nation

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:35 pm
What's the difference between an SUV and a golf ball??

Tiger Woods can drive a golf ball 400 yards.
Robert Gentel

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 06:40 pm
@Joe Nation,
SUV? Now Tiger has a hole in one.
maporsche

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:07 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Can he not defend himself? I'm not making light of wifely spousal abuse, but there is a difference. I'm 5'2, weigh 125 - Alex is 6'2 and weighs 220 - almost 100 pounds more. Please. He can defend himself. So can Tiger. Get over it.

No, you're not making light of wifely spousal abuse AT ALL, are you?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:55 pm
@Joe Nation,
Ok...that's funny.

0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 07:56 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Groooooooooaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn.....
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 04:54 am
@spendius,

I myself have witnessed jealousy display, nay violent action, by a female PIGEON, in Barcelona.

So God only knows what a nordic female with a sand wedge is capable of.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2009 08:45 am
@dyslexia,
yes....and he will never get a cab-driver's license, either!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 10:37 am
Quote:
Amid all the headlines generated by Tiger Woods' troubles -- the puzzling car accident, the suggestions of marital turmoil and multiple mistresses -- little attention has been given to the race of the women linked with the world's greatest golfer.

Except in the black community.

When three white women were said to be romantically involved with Woods in addition to his blonde, Swedish wife, blogs, airwaves and barbershops started humming, and Woods' already tenuous standing among many blacks took a beating.

On the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner radio show, Woods was the butt of jokes all week.
Carmen Van Kerckhove, founder of the race-meets-pop-culture blog Racialicious, said there have been frequent discussions on her site about the fine line between preference and fetish.

''Is there any difference between a white guy with a thing for blondes, and a non-white guy with a thing for blondes?'' asked Van Kerckhove, who has a Chinese mother, a Belgian father and a husband born in America to parents from Benin.

She claims that Asians don't fully embrace Woods, either.

''There are two layers of suspicion toward him,'' Van Kerkhove said. ''One toward the apparent pattern in the race of his partners, and the second in the way he sees himself. ... People have been giving him the side-eye for a while

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/12/05/us/AP-US-Tiger-Woods-Race.html?_r=1

This brand is headed down.
spendius

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 11:03 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
''Why is it when they get to this level ... they tend to go directly for the nearest blonde?''

Because they get the chance is the answer. Tiger may have read The White Goddess by Robert Graves or maybe those parts of Flaubert's Letters which it is now not correct to speak about.

I wonder why hawk edited that bit out of the piece.

It's astonishing that none of the evolutionists dare go to his defence. I can only assume that their Christian conscience has fettered their often paraded desire for the scientific truth.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 11:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
It's astonishing that none of the evolutionists dare go to his defence

Really? You are astonished that no one wants to say that black women are worth less on the market than white women? I agree that there is a good argument to be made here, that we should investigate, but NO ONE will go there. We cant talk about some things in modern times, truth tends to suffer when it violates ideology.
spendius

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 11:33 am
@hawkeye10,
By which you must mean hawk that the constant harping by evolutionists that they seek truth in objective reality is just another load of bullshit and that they spent Dover taxpayer's cash arguing about blood clotting in chiclids to try to pretty it up and patronisingly assumed that nobody will notice because the rest of us are not as clever as they are.

The truth is that they got the money, the people of Dover lost the money and the evolutionists have no bottle when push comes to shove.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 11:53 am
@spendius,
Actually I was speaking about how given our American history we cant talk about blacks in a negative way no matter how true the negative observations are. I was talking about how we cant say that black women tend not to treat their men very well, lack the ability/will to please their men, so Black men who can (because of enough fame/money to no longer need to care what blacks think) move on to the white women who adore black men. There are a lot of white women who enjoy both the ways black men act, as well as the size of their tools. Black men are a nice change from white men, who tend to be sexual wimps, and too feminine overall.
spendius

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 12:16 pm
@hawkeye10,
That must be why they exaggerate their masculinity with images then. I wondered what it was.

Have you anything specific in relation to "sexual wimps" and "too feminine"?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 12:33 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Have you anything specific in relation to "sexual wimps" and "too feminine"?

Not really, talking about this subject assures the substantial wrath of the feminists. However, my experience is that women are sick of being surrounded by ball less men who are incapable of taking charge of anything, in the bedroom or out of it.

Some where recently I came across a discussion of the lack of passion in modern relationships, and this is part of the problem as well. Passion only develops when their are two poles in the relationship, one masculine and one feminine. We have lost of lot of that, with the Great Leveling that the feminists instigated.

Here again black men are a breath of fresh air....their general response when women get too bossy and/or bitchy is to leave the premises, and if necessary the relationship. They refuse to be leveled.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 12:41 pm
@spendius,
Quote:

That must be why they exaggerate their masculinity with images then. I wondered what it was.

did you ever wonder why the mock masculinity of Bush/Cheney worked so well for so long?? We are so starved for masculinity that even little boys playing at being men stirs our hearts.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2009 01:05 pm
@hawkeye10,
That's the last paragraph in the NYTimes article you linked - truly amazing stuff, wonder how representative of the black community it is:
Quote:
There's nothing wrong with wanting a mate who shares your culture, as long as it's for the right reasons, the comedienne Sheryl Underwood said after unleashing a withering Woods monologue on Tom Joyner's radio show.....'Would we question when a Jewish person wants to marry other Jewish people?'' she said in an interview. ''It's not racist. It's not bigotry. It's cultural pride.''...'The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better,'' Underwood said. ''And then you never date a black woman....

I completely fail to see what's wrong with choosing someone you think is better for you - what other criterion is there?!