Tiger Woods in Car Accident

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 02:43 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
And if you've ever been through labor - that's worth at least $60,000,000..

I have often said in the pub, usually in the heat of the moment, that when feminism takes over women will charge for their fertility. So thank's Rebecca for giving us an early sighting of the price range they might have in mind.

Of course there might be some negotiation but the ladies ought to bear in mind that if they try any strikes to achieve their aim they will be fastened to a table in the Police Station in the numbers required with the lookers being first as is only to be expected. If that saved 60 million smackeroos a time Mr Clinton's famous slogan would be shown to be very wise.

hawk--What JTT meant was that you use your musclature at work in return for money and that is all whores are doing. And at least some whores are known to be prepared to pretend they are enjoying it.

JTT is saying that you are a muscleist. You discriminate between muscles deeming some less worthy than others despite the relative exchange value of a whore's muscles being more than that of an average American sodbuster. And rightly so many might say. And her carbon footprint is less despicable as well. You probably were not aware of your muscleism until JTT pointed it out. It's an echo of America's puritan past.
panzade

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 03:08 pm
Let's review, shall we?

Tiger and family

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/30/gal_tiger_woods_16.jpg

alleged mistress 1-Holly Sampson
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/08/gal_holly-sampson_4.jpg

a. m. 2-Cory Rist

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/07/gal_mistress_cori-rist.jpg

a.m. 3-Jamie Jungers

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/06/gal_jamie_jungers_02.jpg

a.m.4- Kalika Moquin

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/03/gal_kalika_moquin_mag_cover.jpg

a.m.5-Jamie Grubbs

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/05/gal_grubbs3.jpg

a.m.6-Rachel Uchitel

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/30/gal_tiger_woods_13.jpg

a.m.-7-Mindy Lawton

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/06/gal_mindy_lawton.jpg

Quote:
"All Tiger cared about was sex"

I believe Tiger has an addiction to sex and will probably go into psychoanalysis or therapy of some sort.

I feel bad for his wife...but it is what it is...

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 03:15 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
"I'm a worldly, in the know kinda guy, I even have Black friends, but I just love to see that little n***er get his comeuppance".

That is not fair JT. I'm a worldly, in the know kinda guy, I even have golfing friends, but I just love to see that little snotty ratebuster get taken down a peg or two. Practicing all the hours God sends, and Lord knows he sends too few, until he can do something that a lot of us could do if we had been at that game since the age of three. If women were more interested in a flashing-eyed dacoit in a sombrero singing lullabies to a Spanish guitar under a silvery moon than in a pile of money Tiger would have been a dentist or something similar. A gynaecologist maybe.

I would spare him comeuppance. But he knows the score. Imagine if we all practiced all the hours God sends from being three. Nah--Lee Trevino was a proper golfer. You could tell from his swing that he hadn't been coached much. And he never got tangled up in this kinda ****.

Imagine, if you dare, going from three to 20 practicing golf all the time and, and it's no small and, everybody being pleased at your progress and patting you on the head because they had a promise of finally finding proof that their genetic material wasn't as bad as it had been looking to be. That's enough to **** anybody's head up I should have thought.

Those of us who never practiced at anything and were constantly informed by our betters that we were useless no-good little arseholes, and there are a lot of us, and we buy the newspapers, cannot judge a man like Tiger. We can only enjoy it in much the same way we enjoy watching a fly get caught on the cobwebs.
aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 03:26 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I have often said in the pub, usually in the heat of the moment, that when feminism takes over women will charge for their fertility. So thank's Rebecca for giving us an early sighting of the price range they might have in mind.

No, that's only for the labor -the bearing of the child- that doesn't include the act of being impregnated.

(I notice you neglected to include in my quote the fact that I said I WAS KIDDING - as I am again).
panzade

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 03:28 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
No, that's only for the labor -

Parts and service are extra I suppose
roger

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:00 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

(I notice you neglected to include in my quote the fact that I said I WAS KIDDING - as I am again).

Sounds more like what they used to call "kidding on the square".
aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:12 pm
@panzade,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Isn't that usual practice?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:14 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Sounds more like what they used to call "kidding on the square".

What does that mean? I've never heard that term before.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:25 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
(I notice you neglected to include in my quote the fact that I said I WAS KIDDING

I could see that you said you had been kidding. Why would I mention an obvious fact that was staring me in my face? It doesn't mean you were kidding. It only means that you said you were kidding. Which is not the same thing.

I wasn't kidding. I was being philosophical and a bit poetic with it. Like in Indecent Proposal only a bit wittier and of more importance. The two extremes of a fundamental negotiation. Indecent Proposal didn't represent anything fundamental.

And here we are in 2009 in the middle somewhere. We have found ways of getting the next generation at a reasonable price and women have found ways of avoiding tables in police stations. Some have even found a more convenient method of getting impregnated.

As we are stronger and evolution theory is all about the fittest we could get the job done even more cheaply and it shows what gracious and honourable men we are that we cut a deal with something in it for the other side in return for which the seasonal rut is cancelled.

aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 04:39 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
I could see that you said you had been kidding. Why would I mention an obvious fact that was staring me in my face? It doesn't mean you were kidding. It only means that you said you were kidding. Which is not the same thing.

Well, I really was kidding - I wasn't just saying that I was kidding. Don't you understand or have any concept of the fact that the woman may want the progeny just as much as the man and in fact would pay any amount of money herself to insure her child's safe delivery (as opposed to asking to be paid)?

Yeah, it's a lot of work - but it's a pretty nice prize in and of itself- for the mom as well as the dad.

spendius wrote:
Quote:
I was being philosophical and a bit poetic with it.

Quote:
As we are stronger and evolution theory is all about the fittest we could get the job done even more cheaply and it shows what gracious and honourable men we are that we cut a deal with something in it for the other side in return for which the seasonal rut is cancelled.

I think this is where you outdo yourself poetically - 'seasonal rut'- lovely spendius.
JTT

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:18 pm
@spendius,
"I" didn't say that, Spendi. Notice the quotation marks.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:24 pm
@panzade,
       http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/12/07/gal_mistress_cori-rist.jpg

Ya see a Steve Tyler love child here?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:38 pm
@farmerman,
Somebody failed to correct the red eye, but she's still pretty damn gorgeous.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:43 pm
@panzade,
his dog seems ok with him...
spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:47 pm
The previous two posters are out of their depth on this thread and they would be well advised to retire gracefully.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:48 pm
@spendius,
really?

interesting thought, that...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:48 pm
@Rockhead,
You spoiled that Rockie. I wasn't meaning you. The two previous ones.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:53 pm
@spendius,
sorry.

next time i'll try and slip you the high sign when i intend to post.

(you're kinda foggie tonight...)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:58 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
Well, I really was kidding - I wasn't just saying that I was kidding

Look Rebecca. If you had had ten "really"s and stamped your foot I still reserve the right to say you were not kidding.

Why, for instance, are you not on effemm's thread about building a curragh in his barn to get away from the domestic bliss? You wouldn't have come on this thread if you were kidding. And there's a lot of other threads you are not on. Your interest in this matter gives you away. You honed in on it like a rat on a pizza crust in the drains.

panzade

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 05:58 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ya see a Steve Tyler love child here?

Yeah...here...there...everywhere
0 Replies