Tiger Woods in Car Accident

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 11:52 am
@spendius,
Your logic is non-existent.
spendius

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 12:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Just for once ci. explain what you mean. Anybody can blurt "You're logic's non- existent, yaaahdiddidi yaada, mrhuuh, murgh meeaah." Kids can do that.

It's not a very useful lesson to kids to be showing them how to use a blurt to win an argument. It's about as useful for them as teaching them that the seething mass of organic **** which is life can be viewed as a tree with Mr Darwin and his brood tweeting off the uppmost branches and that a mouse was moulded into an elephant over unimaginable vistas of time in which there was no time and we just happen to have here a knuckle-bone from the silurian--blah blah blah for two pages -which clearly demonstrates that --fill in to taste.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 01:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
You prostitute yourself daily for a whole lot less, HE. Does that make you a two-bit whore?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 01:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Is she now paid staff? Is whore service included?

Apparently he employs the services of others to fulfill that role (whore).
The wife seems to be used primarily to bear his progeny.

And if you've ever been through labor - that's worth at least $60,000,000..

(Just kidding....but let's put it this way- they don't call it labor for nothing- that's the hardest day's work I've ever done.)

Anyway - who gets this $60,000,000? Is the check written out to her - or is it written out to him by his endorsers?
How can you blame any of this crap on her? I don't get that.
spendius

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 02:15 pm
@aidan,
Well Rebecca--she did know she was marrying a rich and famous bloke and that her motives for doing so are also present in the minds of other ladies of the type he might easily come into contact with in the social circles he moved in and who offered the same temptation to him as she had done.

His colleague, Jasper Parvenik, who introduced her to him has expressed regret at having done so in terms which suggest to me that he had found out that his wife was going through his pockets.

It is also important to remember that the weakness we men have for the temptation which caused her to marry Tiger doesn't vanish when we sign our names. The signing of a name is not a magical incantation which cancels out instinctive biological imperitives and especially not for those men who have choices. It is the ones who have no choices who pretend it is a magical incantation.

She is calling Christian theology to her case as are those who don't support Tiger's God given biological rights which evolutionists are claiming precedence for.

aidan

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 03:14 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
His colleague, Jasper Parvenik, who introduced her to him has expressed regret at having done so in terms which suggest to me that he had found out that his wife was going through his pockets.

spendius- I'm shocked and dismayed and deeply ashamed of you. I never took you for someone who would DELIBERATELY misrepresent secondhand information that you've chosen to share with the readers of this forum.
(joke)

I read that article too - and what Jasper Parvenik actually said in explanation of his regret at having introduced Elin (who had been his au pair for his children) to Tiger was that he and his wife mistakenly thought that Tiger Woods was a better man than he turned out to be and he deeply regretted introducing someone they genuinely liked and respected (Elin) to him, and in fact wouldn't have, if they'd known anything of Tiger's true character.

It had nothing at all to do with any fault or lacking or money-hungriness in Elin's character. In fact he was portrayed himself in this article, as being among the first to refuse to stand by Tiger while the press portrayed his wife as some crazy harridan abusing him for no reason and he portrayed her as a nice girl who was like a lamb led to the slaughter and he said he felt bad about any part he'd played in it.

As far as the rest of it goes - I have no idea. She may have loved him - he may have loved her - he may still love her, but still wants extra sex on the side - she may still love him or she may have never loved him and only ever wanted his money - he may have never loved her and only wanted to please his father and win trophies...who the heck knows?

All I know is - she kept up her end of the bargain - didn't she?
aidan

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 03:22 pm
@aidan,
Quote:
All I know is - she kept up her end of the bargain - didn't she?

Until the night she lost her **** and chased him down with a golf club.
And as I said ten pages ago - who can blame her. She's had two kids in two years while he's out doing what he's doing.
At least she didn't just roll over and keep taking it.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 04:15 pm
@JTT,
I don't know where you're coming from with this, JTT. Care to explain?

Anytime someone tries to analyze, rationalize, justify, explain someone else's actions, they're wasting their time. Especially when they've never met the person. We can all speculate up the ying-yang but who is to say who's right? And how do we know they're right? And what difference does it make if they're right? It doesn't make one iota of difference to any of our lives.

And Spendi - I'm not the one bringing up moral compasses. I'm merely commenting on the ridiculous notion that was bandied about that he may have been prevented from developing his own due to a strong paternal influence.
spendius

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:06 pm
@Mame,
Which seems to suggest that a strong parental influence is either a bad thing or was in this specific case. The former I agree with and the latter begs the question of which strong parental influence is a bad thing and is based on the religious assumption that what Tiger is said to have done is bad.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 06:13 pm
@Mame,
I differ in that I think speculating is interesting and a human trait, just as being faithful is, at least as a learned behavior, and as is maximizing opportunity for offspring - and its protected mode - rather natural, in their different ways.
Speculation happens, gossip happens. Some gossip/speculation can be useful re learning, some of it can be destructively vicious, malicious.

In the early years of my life I learned about others by reading fairly widely. That all did make an iota of difference to me.
I don't mind understanding the scenario of Tiger Woods and associates better, to the extent I do.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 7 Dec, 2009 07:46 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
Mame: Anytime someone tries to analyze, rationalize, justify, explain someone else's actions, they're wasting their time. Especially when they've never met the person. We can all speculate up the ying-yang but who is to say who's right? And how do we know they're right? And what difference does it make if they're right? It doesn't make one iota of difference to any of our lives.

Quote:
Mame: I don't know why the death of a parent would result in someone losing their moral compass. And a strong parent doesn't indicate, to me, the inability to develop one's own - rather, the opposite. If his father had been guiding, directing him all his life, he'd certainly have learned some morals, enough to behave properly towards the one he loves.

His behaviour isn't perverted to me; it's immoral. And immoral behaviour is a choice, not a disease or mental condition. We ALL know right from wrong, moral from immoral, ethical from unethical, so ignorance is not a viable, valid defence. He's plain and simply a pig. Selfish, inconsiderate, and uncaring. I'd dump that guy in a nanosecond. Take my 5 mil, the rewritten prenup, a few houses, huge alimony, and the kids. He doesn't deserve a wife.

Quote:
Mame: I don't know where you're coming from with this, JTT. Care to explain?

I don't think that that's possible, Mame. Confused

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 12:25 am
Quote:
Tiger's validation complex

By Eugene Robinson
Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Leave Tiger alone. Enough with the puns -- we get that he's really just a "cheetah" in disguise. Enough with the Barbie-of-the-Day revelations -- we get that he's attracted to a certain type. Enough with the whole thing -- we have far more important things to worry about.

Yeah, right. Sit down with a friend over lunch and try to have a conversation about health care, climate change, financial regulation or Afghanistan without straying at least once onto the oh-so-unimportant subject of Tiger Woods's philandering. I've given up trying to deny that the unfolding saga is compelling, even if paying attention leaves me feeling a bit disappointed in myself. Prurient interest is rarely something to be proud of.

I'm beginning to fear, actually, that the unfolding may never end.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/07/AR2009120702944.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

Resistance is futile.....
aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:03 am
@hawkeye10,
I just read about Farmerman's Car accident and then I was reading the thread title and read: Tiger Woods in Car Accident - and I thought - no that was Farmerman. Tiger Woods is the 'Deer in the Headlight '(or is he?)

People and their behavior are interesting. I have no meanspirited wish for anything bad to happen to any of these people- and in fact, if I had a wish for them it would be that they could have been happy and fulfilled.
Who knows - maybe one day they will be.

But the dichotomy of the life portrayed and the life actually lived is interesting.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:18 am
@aidan,
Quote:
But the dichotomy of the life portrayed and the life actually lived is interesting.

As is the dichotomy between ideals subscribed to and the decisions taken in life.

Ideal: It is Tigers personal life, none of our business, leave him alone

Decision taken: To pursue all news, to think often about the subject, and to talk with others often about it.

Those around here who do their finger wagging at those of us who admit interest are a phony as Tiger was. It gets old. I would like to think that honesty is not too much to ask of the human race, but the events of modern time indicate that we cant do it.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 01:25 am
@aidan,
And something I read in the Guardian this weekend really highlighted the difference in the press and attitudes toward sex and what are seen as other more private issues when written about in America as compared to how they're addressed and written about in Europe (or at least England).

There was an interview with George Michael who has his own demons and proclivities, and he said that since he came out in 1998, or to be more precise was outed by his own foolish and risky sexual behavior - he's felt a huge sense of relief and said that actually that was the best thing that could ever have happened to him, in terms of allowing him to live his life with some semblance of peace and integrity.

It caused him huge amounts of stress and depression to continue to try to pretend that he was something other than he was. He said that now that people know who he is and what he's about, he doesn't have to apologize to himself or anyone else for it. He can just do it and be it.

And I'm not advocating his behavior or saying it's right or wrong - but at least now he can add honest to his list of character traits (on the good side).

That made me think of Tiger Woods and this situation. And if people want to keep paying him when they know he's pretending - that's on them- apparently he made very little effort to hide this from anyone who really knew him- the only people who were duped were the people who are naive enough to believe that this **** doesn't go on all the time.

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 10:23 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Is whore service included

Apparently not, given that reports have her moving to an isolated Swedish Island. We also have reports that the marriage was a sham from day one, which is what we should expect from our Tiger.

So now she waits 2 years to drop divorce paperwork in exchange for $60 million ....nice work if you can get it.

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 11:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Even good whores don't make that kind of money!
spendius

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 11:41 am
@cicerone imposter,
How do you define a good whore ci. ?

You are much to fond of blurting out statements which contain key words that you have no definition for.

But when the prize money in golf is equated to a few bouts of standard rumpy-pumpy things have arrived at a pretty pass.

Her compensation above the level she would have received had she been involved with a black fork-truck driver signifies a hierarchy which is unjustified from a biological point of view and grossly insulting to American womanhood and it suggests that some sort of belief system is in operation within the judiciary which itself suggests that judicial disapproval of belief systems is in the way of cherry picking and not based on any intellectual principles.
JTT

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 02:12 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Prurient interest is rarely something to be proud of.

Evidently Hawkeye disagrees, vehemently.

The licking of the lips, the all too apparent glee; I hate to say this, but seeing as speculation is the order of the day, it seems way too much like,

"I'm a worldly, in the know kinda guy, I even have Black friends, but I just love to see that little n***er get his comeuppance".
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2009 02:24 pm
@spendius,
spendi, Do you know of any whore who "earns" $60 million?
0 Replies