North Korean Ethnic Bomb

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 10:41 am
This is something I had not heard about before. Supposedly, the N. Koreans are developing a biological bomb that targets only white people. Now, their leading scientist in the field has disappeared.The Ethnic Bomb
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,015 • Replies: 61
No top replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 10:47 am
Your link didn't work for me, Edgar, so I looked this up on Google and could only find one reference... from The American FreePress:

Ethnic Bomb

What a strange article, if true.
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 11:32 am
The Caucasian Bomb
During the 80's South Africa's scientist reportedly persued a similar line of research looking for a genetic weapon to use on the black population.
No doubt this research has been aquired and refined in the years since by many countries around the world including the United States.
The logical leaps required to justify this type of weapon is quite frankly beyond me.. if some fool starts the ball rolling the only place it will end is with the total elimination of the human species on this planet.
Do we really hate one another that much?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 03:13 pm
Apparently we have not evolved as highly as we would like to believe.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 06:47 pm
Unbelievable.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 07:01 pm
Please don't be gullible folks.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 07:18 pm
Hey - I read it on a website. It has to be true.
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 07:30 pm
x files
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 07:32 pm
See? Proof positive.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 07:37 pm
LOL

SunrayMinor, please don't PM me. Especially if it's to deliver such garbage.

I don't mind if you want to give the time of day to these tales but I don't want them in my inbox.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:02 pm
Craven is probably right that the article is unfounded. But, it's such a bizarre concept that I find it immensely interesting.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:07 pm
Bizarre? Hmm, I've been hearing about this since I was a toddler.

I am sure plenty of people are trying to make these kinds of biological weapons but the science is still far behind getting it right.

These articles are trying to say the sky is falling when in reality there are just people trying to make it fall. There are always people trying, nobody is close right now (with biological weapons that can accurately target genes).

These articles foster paranoia. Many people already believe that current illnesses that target certain races are intentionally created weapons.

This is an old concept, and while it's been tried before and will be tried again nobody is close yet. Not even in the ballpark.
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:39 pm
I'm so glad you have put that issue to rest would you care to debunk, UFO's , Crop circles, and alien abduction as well?
The line item black budget comprises millions of dollars.. if your going to dismiss a story out of hand then I would like some other basis than your own limited understanding of current state of the art in covert biological and chemical warfare programs

A mind is like a parachute it functions best if its open..and a stopped clock is right twice a day.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:43 pm
{tiptoeing out of the room}
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:49 pm
The article on Korea was written By Gordon Thomas

Gordon Thomas writes a global intelligence breifing
under his own name available by subscription only.
( I subscribe)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 08:54 pm
SunrayMinor wrote:
I'm so glad you have put that issue to rest would you care to debunk, UFO's , Crop circles, and alien abduction as well?

Not really. It's been done before.

Quote:
if your going to dismiss a story out of hand then I would like some other basis than your own limited understanding of current state of the art in covert biological and chemical warfare programs

Your red and bold font has me convinced. It even made me ignore that there is not a single person on earth whose understanding can't be called limited.

Quote:

A mind is like a parachute it functions best if its open..and a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Openmindedness does not mean being gullible.

Look, believe what you want. Just don't send it to me by PM. Isn't that fair? You get to post it here, I just don't need my own private copy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 09:01 pm
Kick Bin Laden's ass and me wanna go home - -
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 09:07 pm
If you have some facts regarding Genetic's based weapons research I'd love to hear them. Your dismisal of an article as "garbage" or untruthfull or without any basis in fact requires some sort of proof .. I am all ears.. if you have no facts to back up your argument that what Mr Thomas writes is false then you should simply go back to your search engine and find some. I'll wait. As for your mailbox being sacred except for that which you deign worthy ..Well I think those comments speak to an unwarranted sense of self importance again unsupported by the limited evidence available here.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 09:09 pm
Sunray, A2K is Craven's creation.
0 Replies

SunrayMinor

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2003 09:13 pm
I am my mother and fathers creation, I grew up and left home and got a life and mind of my own..
0 Replies