Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 08:00 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Go play with yerself Bill, you are an inarticulate douche bag

about time somebody said that

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 08:05 am
Bill, since you are such a pitiable asshole, Ill give you an intro on the DNA evidence of the contact between Polyneisa and the AMericas. Articles in the proceedings of the National Academy of Science by Alice STorey et al, gives clear evidence of the foods introduced to the MAricas come from Polynesian sources (near the Wallace line). Ill give you time to study up and learn where Wallace' Line is.
Im rather sick of arguing with you because youre just a pompous old **** who has very little knowledge about this subject but doesnt let that stand in his way .
Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 08:41 am
Bill is the very living avatar of invincible ignorance. He's never let his ignorance stop him in the past, and i doubt he's going to do so now. He once attempted to suggest to me that pirates were the labor activists of their day, struggling nobly against the corrupt, oppressive system. He knows this because he's read Two Years Before the Mast, and therefore knows everything there is to know about sailing ships, their crews and the conditions in which they lived and worked.
Pamela Rosa

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 09:00 am
@mascarordg,
mascarordg wrote:
What if Europeans had never discovered the New World?

Quote:
The Chachapoyas were a tall, fair-haired, light-skinned race that some researchers believe may have come from Europe.
This contradicts standard theories of migration to the New World.
http://www.crystalinks.com/chachapoyas.html
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chachapoyas_culture

Quote:
Piercing blue eyes undimmed by the passing of 1,300 years, this is the Lady of the Mask " a mummy whose discovery could reveal the secrets of a lost culture. She was found by archaeologists excavating a pyramid in Peru’s capital city Lima.

The Wari, who came from Peru’s southern highlands and ruled a vast area of the country from 500 to 1000 AD.....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1049754/Oh-mummy-Archaeologists-unearth-ancient-tribe-members-sacrificed-1-300-years-ago.html
Quote:

http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?m=02&d=20080826&t=2&i=5754775&w=192&r=2008-08-26T230825Z_01_N26365875_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0
The Wari people lived and ruled in what is now Peru for some 500 years, between 600 AD and 1100 AD.
Their capital was near modern-day Ayacucho, in the Andes, but they traveled widely and are known for their extensive network of roads.
http://www.reuters.com/article/scienceNews/idUSN2636587520080826

0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 09:36 am
I can't delete my previous post, then please ignore it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 09:37 am
@farmerman,
Still waiting for internet links and waiting and waiting and waiting......

Oh do not forget your dna claims concerning the populations you had made I would like to see a link or two there also.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 09:53 am
@Setanta,
What in the hell does an 1820s cargo ship and a young man writing concerning his time on it have to do with pirates?

Pirates for the most was a thing of the past at this point in time even if there was small time small boats pirates still operating and as a result the cargo ship in question did carry a few cannons.

Pirates crews in their times did had far more rights then the cargo ships crews and elected their own leadership and the captain of even a cargo ship in 1820s by law could have a crew member whip at his whim.

Is that what you are referring to? If so you can confirm the above statements with any history book.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:43 am
@BillRM,
Ive already posted the names of the scientist and the organization that published it. Please dont claim that I didnt respond when its you who are too dim to look it up on your own. I put her name into the net and bam, up came several citations.
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:46 am
Why are you guys bothering to even argue with this semi-literate moron named BillRM??
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 10:58 am
@farmerman,
Nice try however as you know no one is going to take a trip to a universe library so you are safe claiming anything at all.

And you do have a history of claiming nonsense as in
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:02 am
@Merry Andrew,
I dont know. I was talking to the new guy when Bill jumped all over me, so I kind of dissed him and then set came in on his own . Now Bill needs help finding a link on DNA in food specimens found in Peru. I gave him the source and the name . As a teacher, I get kinda pissed at students who ask me for LINKS when why dont I just ask a question and then answer it. Im afraid that theres a disconnect in the process of actual learning. When we just leave a trail of links , noone really learns anything except how to navigate to a site. When we give them some crumbs and let them follow the ceumbs Im more stisfied that the student will actually read the material beyond the mere question and answer ite\m. MAybe its just me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:06 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Nice try however as you know no one is going to take a trip to a universe library so you are safe claiming anything at all.

And you do have a history of claiming nonsense as in

Like I said, I put the p[wersons name in and up came several sources of her work and the DNA research. If you wanna remin stubbornly ignorant, knock yerself out .

See my above, I dont give out free answers not to noone , unless its a collegial or friendly discussion among equals.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:07 am
@farmerman,
Nice try however as you know no one is going to take a trip to a universe library so you are safe claiming anything at all and add to that no date or page number or vol. number given
And you do have a history of claiming nonsense as in the balloon kit manufacturer claimed a lifting force of.....on their internet website when it turn out that there was no such kit manufacturer and therefore no such website.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:17 am
@farmerman,
Date and vol number and I will make the trip as I am 99 percent sure you are once more putting out bullshit.

That how you give a reference in any case.
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:19 am
@Merry Andrew,
At least I do not have a history of pulling claims out of my rear end.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 11:30 am
@Setanta,
Oh by the way when you reach for a history book covering the treatment of crews of both cargo ships and warships during the pirate period and then compare it to the treatment of a private crew then you can tell me I am wrong that on the whole pirate crews had far more rights on their ships.

Second turn to the page in the book concerning agents hired in seaport to drug and then carry sailors abroad cargo ships.

Then turn to the page on how a England warship even once attacked an American warship in order to kidnapped crew members. Happen just before the war of 1812 and as I typing this in my car on a netbook I can not give you the names of the ships however a fast google search will give it to you I am sure.
farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:05 pm
@BillRM,
With that kind of request , "please " go **** yourself you old fraud. If youre too stupid to follow the authors name you wont benefit from any of the articles and I think your just stalling so you dont look more dim than youve been showing me.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:14 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Nice try however as you know no one is going to take a trip to a universe library so you are safe claiming anything at all
My local library is the Quarryville Librry. they arent open on Sundays and they hardly serve as a "Universe" library. Do you mean a University Library?

All you had to do is go to GOOGLE, HOWEVER(you shouldnt be using a BBerry while driving, please dont be that much more of an anus)
BillRM

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:29 pm
@farmerman,
Hmm it is so fast to google then give a link.

And I am park and on a netbook in front of my gym not driving.

Seem odd that you can will not give a reference in the standard manner did they not teach you to do so when you was going for that degree of your?

Did you tell your professors to go to hell when they demanded a correct reference?
Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 8 Nov, 2009 01:36 pm
@BillRM,
What's a 'universe' library? Something on another planet?