JP DENIES INTERACIAL COUPLE MARRAIGE LISCENSE

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 02:41 pm
@High Seas,
You call it fancy; I call it observation. I have no intent to engage in a long hair-splitting debate that goes on for pages. You write me off with a smiley. I say you have not disproved anything I've said. Have a good weekend.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 04:56 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

My question is a simple one: how can you approve of segregation for one part of society only? It's an illogical construct to begin with - either something is illegal or it isn't. If such a thing as a "black caucus" is protected by the constitutional freedom of association, then necessarily so must be a "white caucus".

Of course a white caucus would be protected. As is a trade group for drug companies and a trade union for auto workers. People can form organizations to increase their political clout or just to meet similar people. No one is banning MENSA.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Sat 17 Oct, 2009 05:08 pm
@High Seas,
High Seas wrote:

I completely fail to see how a white caucus would constitute a "hate group" whereas a black caucus does not.

Because Congress is already practically a white caucus. There is not currently a need for white congressmen to ban together to promote white rights when white rights have been protected by the majority since the nation's founding. If such an organization formed the purpose of maintaining the existing system where white people have even to preferential treatment, that's going to be considered racist. It makes a difference if you are fighting to achieve equal rights or if you are fighting to maintain superior rights.
Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 05:52 am
How did we get to Black Caucuses?

T
K
O
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 06:30 am
It's probably just a matter of time until the man loses his license, now that the state's officials are calling for it.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 06:30 am
@Diest TKO,
Don't all topics about race eventually lead us to 'why do black people get treated with special gloves?'

Not agreeing with the direction; but it happens every time.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 09:45 am
@maporsche,
Quote:
)
Don't all topics about race eventually lead us to 'why do black people get treated with special gloves?

the answer is because the blacks insist upon it. Victim identity runs strong in the black subculture, so they tend to rather argue their grievances than work. The Asians, the Hispanics, the islanders, and nearly everyone else chooses to work instead, to better their situation by work rather than by complaining in the hopes of getting what they want handed to them, which is why blacks who have been here for hundreds of years have been eclipsed by minority groups who have been here for far less time. Even the Koreans, who have been here only a few decades, will overtake the blacks soon.

It is assumed that when blacks don't get support for their claims of victim-hood that it is the fault of the whites. That is partly true, but more importantly is is because the Hispanics and others with political power think that the blacks should stop their whining and do something productive if they want to get ahead.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 09:53 am
@hawkeye10,
I should add that failure to get ahead is always attributed to racism by the blacks, but a lot of it is failure to contribute to the collective effort and thus not being rewarded for lack of effort.
Sglass

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 10:20 am
@hawkeye10,
Excuse me Hawkeye, is that an opinion or fact?
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 10:41 am
@Sglass,
the idea that Blacks don't do very well compared to other minority groups is fact from science. The idea that a huge part of the reason is black culture is currently hotly debated with-in the black sub culture but the evidence is mostly on the side of the affirmative. The idea that other minority groups don't think much of blacks is observation on my part.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:27 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
failure to contribute to the collective

As a nice white gentleman, surely you could tell us what you do that the whole of the black community doesn't do to contribute.

As for your rant on Hispanics, Asians, and Pacific Islanders, you'd speak such confident bullshit. These communities are fighting for equality too. It's not like they crossed some finish line that the black community hasn't yet.

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:31 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
As for your rant on Hispanics, Asians, and Pacific Islanders, you'd speak such confident bullshit. These communities are fighting for equality too. It's not like they crossed some finish line that the black community hasn't yet.

notice how you assume that "getting ahead" means equality?? When I say that other minorities have passed the blacks by I am talking about in power with-in the collective, and the health and well being with-in the subcommunity. Equality is not necessary, though it is desired by most.
Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:49 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

notice how you assume that "getting ahead" means equality?? When I say that other minorities have passed the blacks by I am talking about in power with-in the collective, and the health and well being with-in the subcommunity. Equality is not necessary, though it is desired by most.

The diversity in our news and popular media disagrees with you on your assertion.

The diversity in our elected representatives disagrees with you on your assertion.

You're mistaking your approval for social power.

T
K
O
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:53 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
failure to contribute to the collective
As a nice white gentleman, surely you could tell us what you do that the whole of the black community doesn't do to contribute.

I'm sure it was an accident, but you forgot to reply to this.

Go ahead, tell me what white people as a whole, that black people don't, to contribute.

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 11:59 am
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Go ahead, tell me what white people as a whole, that black people don't, to contribute.

we could start with how blacks tend to sit in jail and use the courts..costing us money and not contributing. We could talk about how blacks tend to suck up social services with all of their broken families and lack of paychecks. We could talk about how blacks don't get educated so as to get into a position were they can do good things for the collective.
Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:09 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

You failed to show me anything that blacks aren't doing to contribute.
hawkeye10 wrote:

we could start with how blacks tend to sit in jail and use the courts..costing us money and not contributing.

Cool let's talk about it. Other races (including whites) don't end up in jail and use the courts?
hawkeye10 wrote:

We could talk about how blacks tend to suck up social services with all of their broken families and lack of paychecks.

Cool let's talk about it. Other races (including whites) don't end up in broken families or losing their jobs?
hawkeye10 wrote:

We could talk about how blacks don't get educated so as to get into a position were they can do good things for the collective.

Cool let's talk about it. So other races (including whites) all get good educations?

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:20 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Cool let's talk about it. Other races (including whites) don't end up in jail and use the courts?

not as much a blacks, per capita..they suck up collective justice services

Quote:
Cool let's talk about it. Other races (including whites) don't end up in broken families or losing their jobs

Not only are blacks more likely to be unemployed or in a broken family, but they are also more likely to turn to the collective to get services rather then handle it intra-family, as other minorities do.

Quote:
Cool let's talk about it. So other races (including whites) all get good educations

Whites and other minorities tend to pursue education better than blacks do...in the case of Asians spectacularly better than blacks, which accounts for a large part of their success in leaving blacks in the dust.

Overall blacks are not competative, and it is larely their own fault.
Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:26 pm
@hawkeye10,
But hawk, you failed. Plenty of blacks do these things. You were addressing an entire population, and you failed so find something that whites do as a whole that blacks don't.

The truth is that all your racial criticisms boil down to individuals, not races as a whole. There are black people who are more successful than you or I and contribute more than you or I.

e.g. - Blacks per capita are convicted more for the same crimes as white people. If you are going to say that they put a burden on the prison system, wouldn't it be fair to say that if we were prosecuting at the same percentage across the races, that whites would be just as guilty as blacks for what you're criticizing them of? It's hard to blame blacks for taking up more prison space for doing crimes that other whites get off for.

T
K
O
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:31 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
It's hard to blame blacks for taking up more prison space for doing crimes that other whites get off for

I have scorn for the justice system failings, but I do not believe that blacks suck up more justice services because they are unfairly targeted. I believe that they are abnormally criminal. I believe that this gets back to Blacks always wanting to find the easy way rather than work for stuff, and being a criminal (dealing drugs for instance) is easier than working, especially when they have not gone to the bother to get educated and thus be competitive on the job market.
Diest TKO

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2009 12:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I believe that they are abnormally criminal.

Then correcting this incorrect premise in your mind is the first step in understanding the issues surrounding minorities in the USA.

T
K
O