hellp me pleasee i like this guy and he doesnt ask for a numberr !

djjd62

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 07:07 pm
@chai2,
love it
0 Replies

Morgan21PYX

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 02:19 pm
Um let me try to explain this to you all , this is my post i am sure there is post where u can read or discuss language and writing skills , so sure of it , and no asshole , he never saw me write , but clearly you all have nothing better to do with your lives than read a 17yr olds post about her problems and just create more trying so hard to bring her down
problems of ur own might i ask?
If its dribble dear dont comment on it at all , i dont know u and dont need to either nor your input on how i write now go find something else to correct
Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 02:25 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
Morgan21PYX wrote:

Um let me try to explain this to you all , this is my post i am sure there is post where u can read or discuss language and writing skills , so sure of it , and no asshole , he never saw me write , but clearly you all have nothing better to do with your lives than read a 17yr olds post about her problems and just create more trying so hard to bring her down
problems of ur own might i ask?
If its dribble dear dont comment on it at all , i dont know u and dont need to either nor your input on how i write now go find something else to correct

You meant to say 'drivel,' not dribble.

Anyway, if that's going to be your attitude, I suggest you solve your own relationship problems instead of coming to others for help. Your spelling, language and diction were so poor in the first post that people were put off from even trying to help you, and when that's pointed out, you attack people for trying to help you communicate better, instead of simply listening to what they had to say and moving on with the discussion.

If it's too much of a bother for you to write correctly, it's too much of a bother for anyone to engage you and answer the question... you get out of A2K exactly what you put in to it.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 02:25 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
Morgan:

It's just very difficult to read paragraphs (especially long ones) with your version of shorthand (abbreviations) and little punctuation. It's painful, in fact. It's not about your age or your particular problem - you could have been writing about anything and gotten the same response. It was like another language to me so I just gave up.

Don't take offense - just take the advice. Your writing has been much clearer since then, for which I thank you.

Now, what have you decided to do about this?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 05:50 pm
uh oh...I was the one who said dribble.

well, I said dribble, and I meant dribble.

Morgan, what's amusing is that you apparantly wanted to be taken seriously, like an adult about your love problem.
Then, when your poor communication is pointed out to you, you immediately fall back on the fact you're only 17.

If you want to be treated as an adult, act like one.
anyway, nyah nyah nyah on you.
0 Replies