hellp me pleasee i like this guy and he doesnt ask for a numberr !

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 05:44 pm

I went out last weeken and one of my girl frens has something with this guy they r gettin to kno eachother and she was tryin to set me up behind my backw ith his friend , now neither i or the friend knew and the friend was more into it , like yea we can all go and lime , make sure she is coming. Then they went out the next day without me and he told my friend how i am pretty .. so last night seein as we see this group of guys every weeken , but none of us were suppose to kno about the set up cuz he hates them and so do i to be honest! its better naturally. We were limin and laughin and talkin etc all of us at this club ..and both our friend wud push it on us making it a tad arkward then we were all drunka nd haveing a good time , my other fren ws tlakin to him and she was jus sood runk like do u see how pretty morgan is she is great so wonderful etc etc and i was soo emabrassed and he sed yea she is gorgeous very gorgeous , and appratnly she told me how he sed he was gunna go for it he is 21 btw , i am 17. so we all went back by another guys house and then al of a sudden he looked like he dindt want to go , and my insecurities got the better of me and i strted thinkin the worse , he so doesnt wwana come omg somthing is wrong with me typical me! we get to the other boys house and it was obvious to both of us there was a set up goin on ... and we all chill i was pretty gone and ate and talked about boys and girls and wat we prefer etc and i was like i like a boy who is straight up no games and jus old talikin!
but he wanst lioke sittin next to me fliritng i found at all there int he house and he sat on the oppsite couch as if i repelled him then they were all fallin asleep so i sed no no i need to go home one of yal drop me home , but then he looked at his fren and was like u want to drop her home and then he sed he wud do it , we got in the car and talked like meaningful converstaiton he hasn had a gf in 4 yrs!!! and only had sex with 1 girl! , then we kissed but i think i pushed for it more i think from wat i memebrr and then he kissed back well enjoyin it , then it got weird cuz retard me was like so wat do u like expect from this etc ( dont kno why i needed to kno) i think its my protection u kno not to get hurt but i run then purposefully ... and then i can tell her was a lil like well i jus goin witht he flow , so we went back by me and still talkin about all kinda of things , we sat down had a glass of water each then alked and my age came up but his face dropped like he was sayin thts a problem ur age ( but to me if it was jus a fling its not a big deal unless he wanted mnore, is tht a hint he wanted to have more with me ?) and i was like uh ok then we talked about age and he was a bit more reserved now , sayin he wud have to get use to it cuz its only now he is hanging out with younger girls etc its different for him !
but no bulll **** talk like the las one how he will have somthign etc etc , we kissed again wen he was leaving and it ver passinate kissing , sensual and very good , like he enjoys kissing me then we stared in eachother eys for a bit and i alays chek to see if his eyes were open or not and well they were closed it was so sweet ahah
but i dunno ! he didnt ask for a number but then tht was like the 2nd time we limed and like actually talked etc and i will see him if not this week this weeken , and ia m sure he will give his fren feed back about me and i will hear it
i jus rell hope its nothing bad and i get hurt like " omg no i dont like her , i wanted to run out of the house "
i dont even wana see him again cuz i dunno ia m nervous now and i dnt want it to be weird cuz we flung , it was wayy to soon , but it jus happened i guess , i wana be able to be like those girls who dnt care , who dnt put up walls and are confident and laid back and dnt need answeres right away but to go with the flow! help meee
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,066 • Replies: 24
No top replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 08:44 pm
Welcome -
The guy is 21. That's a huge difference in age to a 17 year old.
He obviously is having second thoughts about hooking up with you.
If he does not call you, find another fellow.

PS. If you want to post here and ask for advice, please try to write in complete sentences. It helps us to understand better.
0 Replies

stran1ae

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 11:46 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
From what I could understand of this, it sounds like you are placing far too much interest in this one person. Do you really know enough about this guy to be so interested in him and so worried about why he's not calling you? If you want to be one of those "laid back" people, you should try to focus primarily on enjoying yourself when going out on a date or whatever you want to call it. This makes a person appear more confident when they aren't overly concerned with what others think about them. Just be confident in the fact that if you two are compatible then something will likely happen and if not then you eventually will meet someone you are compatible with.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 07:58 am
@Morgan21PYX,
I am lernink new lingvich here. I am hill peeple from Hill around Gorgnyayitzick. What be "Lime", I tyink ees WORB not NOWN.
EES TROO? NYET?

You nIETZ kEES MEN OFER AIG EF 21, EES CALL STASHUTOREE.
wandeljw

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 09:13 am
@farmerman,

morgan21, don't call this farmer guy

i no him

he is a dweeb
0 Replies

Morgan21PYX

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 11:59 am
i understand i jus feel alone once again
I jus firgured when interested in someone you would ask for a number to see them more although i am sure he knows he will see next weeken because of our friends
how do i have confidence i feel like i lost it when my ex bf dumped me
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 12:03 pm
It is purely amazing to me that anyone types and spells in this fashion.

Cycloptichorn
chai2

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 02:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I know this sounds bitchy, but I'll say it anyway.
Whenever I see someone seriously write like this, I think of all the teachers who bitch about the amount of money they make.

Pay me more and I'll make more of an attempt to teach your child to spell.
Mame

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:11 pm
@chai2,
Agree, Chai! I gave up part-way through the first paragraph. It was like reading a different language.

Anyway, Morgan, from what I inferred from your post... Whoever knows what's going on in someone else's head? We can't know what he was up to, and neither can you, and you were there.

Move on and chalk this episode up to Life.

I hope you understood what I wrote because it is all spelled correctly.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:15 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I know this sounds bitchy, but I'll say it anyway.
Whenever I see someone seriously write like this, I think of all the teachers who bitch about the amount of money they make.

Pay me more and I'll make more of an attempt to teach your child to spell.

Funny tho, it isn't like my teachers were paid a ton of money or anything, yet I learned to spell correctly; you and millions of other Americans did the same. It's not due to poor or underpaid teachers.

Cycloptichorn
Mame

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:17 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I agree that it's not about the pay. Some people are just lazy and/or don't care.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:42 pm
Show me a kid who writes like this and I'll show you a kid who has grown up with little parental support and even less financial security. I promise you, these grammatically challenged young people are not going to school in Scarsdale or Beverly Hills. I know we get frustrated when we see this kind of ignorance because we pay school taxes and would like to see better results for our contributions, but I think the real blame needs to start with the parents. I've known a few hardworking teachers in poor schools who say they just can't get a kid focused when they haven't had breakfast, watched their elders scream at each other over money until the wee hours, grew up in front of a TV and have moved four times in one year.I went to an excellent school and never took advantage of all that was offered (probably shows in my writing too), but my parents gave me a stable home and they made sure I did what was expected of me to get decent grades. They read to me and bought me books, they made me turn off the TV, and they asked me questions to see if I had learned anything new each day. I probably would have dropped out and bummed around Europe given the choice, but I knew my only choice was college or disgrace. I don't think any of these young people have anyone of importance in their lives who cares if they write like Maya Angelou or not. Yes, I find it frustrating and sad, but I'm not ready to blame the schools and teachers. I only hope they will find the self-discipline to fix the problem themselves.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:53 pm
@Green Witch,
The interesting thing to me, is that it doesnt take much more effort to understand and demonstrate some minimal skill in writing. This seems to collapse the common denominator of communications back to grunts and clicks.
I tend to agree about the symptomology and where the parents abrogated any responsibilities and how kids are so locked into this moment in time and cannot even imagine a future so they say what the hell? why me worry?
I know this drives my teachers nuts so Ill keep it up and sound like a complete moron.

Id love to see some kid use this "skill" in writing his SAT essay.
0 Replies

Morgan21PYX

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 05:56 pm
ok i write perfectly believe it or not seeing as i got a distinction in English for all of you'll information!
As far i recall this was My post and advice on a guy not on writing skills
If it bothers you'll so much then maybe teaching is something to look into as a occupation
I write briefly and i abbreviate words. That is my choice , as lovely as your criticism on my writing is that is not why i joined this thing i joined it for support and advice ! Once again peoples judgment comes in to place.
Who is better than who because of how they can write
pathetic if you ask me , i am a teenager , when writing essays or exams i can spell and write wonderful according to all my teachers actually I teach in nursery , none of my kids parents complained to me yet
but i am suree i can come and let you'll know when they do , cause it interests yal that much!!!
roger

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:07 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
The point is, Morgan, nobody finshed reading your first post. That means there is no communication.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:13 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
Roger is correct. What you originally wrote is unreadable, so we latched onto the problem of your communication. Writing like that makes you look ignorant, please don't do it here. We've had a number of teenagers writing illegible posts lately and they waste our time. People here will be happy to listen to you and offer advice, but please show us the respect of expressing yourself in the best possible manner. Your second post is also full of mistakes, but if that is your best- we can work with it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:35 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
Morgan21PYX wrote:

ok i write perfectly believe it or not seeing as i got a distinction in English for all of you'll information!

I have a hard time believing it, but that's just the opinion I got based on your writing.

Quote:
If it bothers you'll so much then maybe teaching is something to look into as a occupation
I write briefly and i abbreviate words. That is my choice , as lovely as your criticism on my writing is that is not why i joined this thing i joined it for support and advice ! Once again peoples judgment comes in to place.
pathetic if you ask me , i am a teenager , when writing essays or exams i can spell and write wonderful according to all my teachers actually I teach in nursery , none of my kids parents complained to me yet
but i am suree i can come and let you'll know when they do , cause it interests yal that much!!!

Perhaps, you should consider the following:

When you come to A2K and post, you are asking for something: for people to take their time to help you work through your situation or solve your question or engage in your discussion, or whatever.

You might want to bring the same professionalism that you display in class or at work, to your posts here. You will find that people focus on your topic, are more responsive, and more helpful in general, when you do so, for on the internet you have no other way of giving us information about yourself other than your words. That's how adults form impressions of people on the internet, in my experience.

Don't take it personally - it can't possibly be, as we don't know a dang thing about you. Take it from one internet chatter to another.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:45 pm
@Morgan21PYX,
Morgan21PYX wrote:

#1 you don't write briefly
#2 no one has a problem with abbreviations. you don't abbreviate, you misspell and basically make up your own rules of grammar.
#3 if you can write "wonderful", why don't you? Your writing above, in trying to tell us how well you can write, is no better than the original dribble you wrote.
#4, and a possible answer to your question...maybe the guy never called you because he's seen a sample of your communication, and thinks he can do better than settling for a girl who can't even write properly. If I met a guy who writes like you do, I sure wouldn't be interested.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:54 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Funny tho, it isn't like my teachers were paid a ton of money or anything, yet I learned to spell correctly; you and millions of other Americans did the same. It's not due to poor or underpaid teachers.

I agree. You can bring a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 06:58 pm
AHA!

I knew my time would come!

When I originally posted this link...

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/

I caught all kinds of flack for being so mean and insensitive.

Well, unfortunately, you've got to wait for quite a few seconds before the audio starts, but believe me, it's well worth the wait.

some here (I'll name no names) thought I was just posting the written word, and not giving access to this wonderful dramatic reading.