1
   

Roman Polanski Arrested; Shoud He Be Extradicted ?

 
 
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:18 pm

Roman Polanski has been arrested
on an American warrant for statutory rape.

Shoud He Be Extradicted ?

WHATAYATHINK ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,139 • Replies: 13
No top replies

 
MontereyJack
 
  1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:27 pm
No.
0 Replies
 
MontereyJack
 
  1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:33 pm
And what kind of person who alleges he was a lawyer for decades, and who moreover insists on foisting what he calls sensible spelling on the rest of an unaccepting world, spells "extradite" as "extradict", with a silent "c" which has never ever been in the word?
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

And what kind of person who alleges he was a lawyer for decades, and who moreover insists on foisting what he calls sensible spelling on the rest of an unaccepting world, spells "extradite" as "extradict", with a silent "c" which has never ever been in the word?
Don t get a heart attack.
Its the kind that is fighting off a cold n half asleep; that 's what kind.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:41 pm

When I posted this thread,
I did not know that Ed had already posted a similar thread.





David
0 Replies
 
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 09:53 pm
I had it last weekend, probably passed it on to you. Sorry 'bout that. Fortunately it's not too bad. I understand it's the kind of virus Norton is not so hot at stopping. Wash your hands when you leave the keyboard. Drink plenty of fluids. Get well before you try posting again.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 10:04 pm
@MontereyJack,

Thank u, Jack.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 05:42 am
@OmSigDAVID,
I feel scads of love in the room. People have stopped giving me **** about my spelling and Im forever grateful.


I think Polanski should have his day in jail. He WAS found guilty and then he ran to avoid punishment for statutory rape or a 13 year old.

Roman Polanski is not so much of a cultural icon that he should get a pass on a felony. Hes just a movie producer and writer. It aint that we dont have enough of those folks.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 11:49 am
@farmerman,

a good 2.7 or 3 scads, yeah
0 Replies
 
Francis
 
  0  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 11:56 am
David, the lawyer, wrote:
Roman Polanski Arrested; Shoud He Be Extradicted ?


Should he be subjected to an extra addiction?

Or is this part of your phonetic revolution?
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 02:21 pm
@Francis,
I was incorrect about Polanski. He wasnt found guilty, He pleadsed guilty, then ran. His excuse was that he felt the judge wasnt going to be fair in the sentencing.

We have show episodes of LAW AND ORDER about such events.
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 05:02 pm
when you play you pay.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 06:20 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

David, the lawyer, wrote:
Roman Polanski Arrested; Shoud He Be Extradicted ?


Should he be subjected to an extra addiction?

Or is this part of your phonetic revolution?
I pled diminished capacity: sick with a cold n falling asleep.
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2009 06:24 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I was incorrect about Polanski. He wasnt found guilty,
He pleadsed guilty, then ran. His excuse was that he felt the judge wasnt going to be fair in the sentencing.

We have show episodes of LAW AND ORDER about such events.
It has been alleged that the judge decided to break
a sentencing promise and that he bragged in his countryclub
that he was going to incarcerate him for life, but defendant found out about it n departed hence, apace
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Roman Polanski Arrested; Shoud He Be Extradicted ?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 07/29/2021 at 05:13:09