How to have ANY guy to like you (help!!!) :(

tatugurl03

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 02:40 pm
thanks keep in touch you guys i wanna at least make some friends on this website k?

-tatugurl03 Cool
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 02:51 pm
I been there, and I know, tatu (heck, according to your profile, you're 5' 5" with dirty blonde hair. I'm 5'6", also with dirty blonde hair (well, that's what I color it these days - but it was definitely that color when I was in Jr. High and High School!).

Anyway, I know what you're going through because I lived it. And I got through it, and you will, too. Yanno something? All those people who have boyfriends and girlfriends really young? A lot of them marry young, and they end up regretting having tied themselves down early. People do that, and it's nuts, they just kind of settle when it's such a big decision, because they kind of just want it to be over with.

But it's not a race anyone's running. I was miserable in my teens, and really didn't think I'd meet anyone. I blossomed in college but stayed single until I was ready. I was 26 when I met Mr. jespah :-D I'm 41 now. That may seem really long term to you, but the key part of this is that he and I are still together, and still happy.

It'll happen. Don't worry.

In the meantime, band trip? What do you play? I've always been envious of people who could play musical instruments. I have the rhythm of an earthworm. A really geeky, rhythmless earthworm. :-D
0 Replies

tatugurl03

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 02:59 pm
Clarinet cool huh? not geeky! people on this site are too cool and too nice to be geeky!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 03:15 pm
Clarinet is way cool...I listen to a LOT of music, all styles, and think that Benny Goodman was the MASTER of the clarinet! He revolutionized the Swing era, and also recorded a lot of classical music.
0 Replies

kerver

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 04:47 pm
I played clarinet all through out high school. I personally hated it. I don't mind it so much anymore, but i think it's because i'm a guitar player now. Keep up the music though.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 05:00 pm
Sigh, ah well. So, it does happen to other people.

Tatugurl - I'm 34, I'm single. I've been single for most of the last 5 or 6 years. Before that I had many boyfriends. I've learned a lot about myself in the last 5-6 years. That's a good thing. Take your time, get to know yourself, discover what you really want in friends and boyfriends before you waste time getting invovled with and getting over boyfriends who aren't right for you.

I know taking advice from older people is hard, but you asked us!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 05:04 pm
Tatugurl--

Good for you. Obviously being the person you are is important to you--and this is the first step in being a femme fatale.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2003 05:06 pm
Noddy's signature line "Hold your dominion" is a good mantra for you Tatugurl.
0 Replies