BillRM

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2009 01:00 am
@BillRM,
I am very strongly suggesting that the law that give them the right to charge someone with lying is very likely to be misused and in the end will bit them in the rear end as people just refused to talk to them at all.

No I do not think that the charges will end up in court either they will find some proof of a real crime or they will drop the lying charges as I question that the charges was place for no better reason then to pressure the people involve to roll over and also place them into jail for now when otherwise they would have zero to hold them on.

Instead of a get out of jail free card it is a place anyone stupid enough to talk to us in jail card for now law.

Wonder if you could talk to the FBI for days and not end up making some misstatements of facts so opening the window to being place in a holding cell for now.

All and all it is a stupid and evil law that we can all see is being misused in front of our eyes assuming we are no blind. Hell in the 1960s during the civil right movement I would bet they could not had build the jails fast enough to hold all the civil right leaderships if that law had been in place then,
0 Replies