those devious republican racists

Setanta

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:15 am
As for respect, people get respect because their actions merit it--yours merit nothing but the contempt which is almost universally expressed toward you here.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:29 am
@dyslexia,
Nothin' mundane about you... ok, maybe your hat.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:31 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

sorry, I'm not an "ethnic" easterner, I am quite a mundane american.

Hey now! Dys may be mundane*, but his Stetson is most definitely not!

*open for discussion
Francis

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:51 am
dear Eva wrote:
Dys may be mundane*, but his Stetson is definitely not!

However, he is a socialite..
Rockhead

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 10:54 am
@Francis,
as stalagmites go, i spose...
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 11:22 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

jesus ******* christ, get a sense of humour.

Just because you are an authentic Gentile does not mean you get a free pass to use the Lord's name in vain. It is called respect. Give a successful Rabbi some respect.

So, if a Rabbi says something like "Jesus Christ Edna, look where you're going with that thing. You almost put my eye out!"

Is that not a curse?

I wouldn't think so.
dyslexia

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 11:33 am
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

sorry, I'm not an "ethnic" easterner, I am quite a mundane american.

Hey now! Dys may be mundane*, but his Stetson is most definitely not!

*open for discussion
mundane=of or pertaining to this world or earth as contrasted with heaven; worldly; earthly: mundane affairs.
yeah that's pretty much me (Stetsons however, are special)
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 06:59 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

Foofie wrote:

dyslexia wrote:

jesus ******* christ, get a sense of humour.

Just because you are an authentic Gentile does not mean you get a free pass to use the Lord's name in vain. It is called respect. Give a successful Rabbi some respect.

So, if a Rabbi says something like "Jesus Christ Edna, look where you're going with that thing. You almost put my eye out!"

Is that not a curse?

I wouldn't think so.

This calls for a joke to explain:

A Protestant minister goes to the Holy Land and at the Wailing Wall see an old bearded Jew praying feversishly. The minister watches for an hour, and finally goes back to his hotel.

The next day the minister goes back to the Wailing Wall, and sees the same old bearded Jew praying again feverishly. After another hour of watching, the minister continues on his day's sight seeing.

The following day, the minister again visits the Wailing Wall, and this time the old bearded Jew looks like he has just finished praying, having closed his prayer book. The minister runs over to the old bearded Jew and after confirming that the old bearded Jew speaks English, explains that he is a Christian minister from the United States and he always had wondered what Jews think about Jesus. The old bearded Jew looks quizzically at the minister and says, "Jesus who?"

End of Joke.

So, my point is that Jews tend not to mention Jesus, especially religious ones, since Jesus is just not part of the world view of Jews. Jews are still waiting for a messiah to arrive.

End of Post.

0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 18 Sep, 2009 08:07 pm
@chai2,
By cracky, I knew from the title this was going to be about Jews.
chai2

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 08:36 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

By cracky, I knew from the title this was going to be about Jews.

well, they've infiltrated all levels you know.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 08:55 am
paddle-wheel boats, republicans, slavery, and jews. Hard to believe I started a thread obviously so stupid that NO one could respond seriously. And yet here comes foofie. **** I might have also mentioned democrats who wear white shoes after labor day while eating cheese-nips and how that has effected Jerry Lewis loving french peoples.
Francis

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 09:15 am
Dys wrote:
**** I might have also mentioned..

Devious republican racists?
dyslexia

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 09:54 am
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Dys wrote:
**** I might have also mentioned..

Devious republican racists?
or the rapid demise of coral reefs.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 10:01 am
Foofie would be among the first to deny that the rapid demise of coral reefs is an international plot of the Jews, or a result of Israeli policies. In fact, i'm surprised that he hasn't jumped on that right away.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2009 03:51 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

paddle-wheel boats, republicans, slavery, and jews. Hard to believe I started a thread obviously so stupid that NO one could respond seriously. And yet here comes foofie. **** I might have also mentioned democrats who wear white shoes after labor day while eating cheese-nips and how that has effected Jerry Lewis loving french peoples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

Also, the French reciprocated and loved Jerry Lewis. Why? I have no idea. I liked Dean Martin. Jerry Lewis' humor might be more in tune with the French national character, whatever that is? Did I already say I liked Dean Martin?
0 Replies