Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 07:51 pm
Thank you , ghetto apartment, for serving for a fantastic safe place to begin a new life.
Thank you , mr fantastic landlord, even though you really suck on fixing things, for allowing me to take over and make this place what i want.
Thank you crappy neighbors for getting even MORE crappy to make me see that this place is crap Smile
Thank you life for getting better and allowing me to be able to move on and see that we need to move on.
Thank you sanity for coming back to me and letting me see the changes I need to make in my life.
Thank you duplex that I found for being what I need and in a location that is perfect for my daughter.
Thank you brain for clearing up and letting me be able to freely discuss separating from my husband.
Thank you best friend for working with me to get more work. All I need to support myself is 300 more a month Very Happy THAT is childs play.
Thank you new 'therapist' for being who you are. My life has changed.

oh yes. thank you thank you Smile

Moving day!
Next week. On the 27th Very Happy Yes!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 20 • Views: 7,351 • Replies: 76

panzade

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 07:54 pm
@shewolfnm,
i'm happy that you're happy
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 07:58 pm
Congratulations on all the new leaves you're turning, shewolf!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 07:58 pm
Oh that is great news! All the best in your new surroundings.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 08:26 pm
It is a 2 bed, 1 car garage, one super large indoor storage like room too. It is actually the 'laundry room' but I can stand with my arms outstretched twice and not reach the sides of the walls. Perfect for storage. I can have a clutter free home Very Happy
It has a YARD! woohooo!
and enough room to where I can keep a small food garden and no have to keep things in pots! And little woman has room to play as well.
The back door opens to a blank wall on the neighbors house so I dont have to worry about anyone seeing in while I have the windows open Smile
Im excited.
Im crossing my fingers that every thing goes just as planned.

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 08:38 pm
Good luck, SW. Hope everything goes well for you. As it turns out, I will be moving that same weekend.
Reyn

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 08:39 pm
@shewolfnm,
Hooray, nice to hear someone's getting a break! Here's hoping it all works out as planned. Very Happy
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 08:51 pm
Photos will come of course.
But the duplex I found is literally, two blocks up from the crosswalk directly to her kindergarden Smile
So in the morning, all i have to do is stand inthe yard and the crossing guard helps her across the street.
The kindergarden section of the school is at the very end of the building closest to the street. A few feet and she is in the door.
She is looking forward to "walking to school all by myself" <-- as she says )
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 08:51 pm
@Ticomaya,
Are you bribing friend with bbq to help move like I am?
CalamityJane

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 10:19 pm
@Ticomaya,
Ticomaya wrote:

Good luck, SW. Hope everything goes well for you. As it turns out, I will be moving that same weekend.

You're moving from Scottsdale?
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 11:07 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:
Are you bribing friend with bbq to help move like I am?

I'm going with pizza and beer. Should work, huh?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 16 Sep, 2009 11:10 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:
You're moving from Scottsdale?

No ... moving about 1 block south. Laughing
Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 04:37 am
@Ticomaya,
Ohhhhh - best to the both of youze ((TicoM)) and ((SheW))

WOMAN - I am so excited for you - little woman's eyes will be big and sparkling - can't wait to see the photos - ahhhhhh - would love to be helping you move girlie - sure do do a good pizza!!!!!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 04:38 am
I'm happy for you. I'm sending you virtual salt, sugar, and bread. Traditional gifts for a new home. Bread that life may be plentiful, sugar that life may be sweet, and salt that life may be flavorful.

Good luck with all the newness.

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 04:41 am
Good move. Congratulations and lots of luck.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 07:23 am
Congratulations on your new place, shewolf. Hope the move itself is uneventful (and yours too, Ticomaya).
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 07:31 am
Thank yourself for pulling up the necessary energy from within to create the change you want.

Happy feathering of the new nest.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 07:48 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:
I'm happy for you. I'm sending you virtual salt, sugar, and bread. Traditional gifts for a new home. Bread that life may be plentiful, sugar that life may be sweet, and salt that life may be flavorful.

Good luck with all the newness.

Me, too, I remember moving into the Long Island house and my mother going to the store and just buying those things, first. She sprinkled a little in each corner (and then vacuumed it up). Smile

Congratulations to both of you!

Okay, time to start the rumor that you're moving in together .... Wink
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 08:11 am
Today is officially another great day.

I ust got off the phone with the new landlord.
I was ab it worried because she had not spoken to me for a few days and the for rent sign was gone!
Well, she was out of town and had her contractors working on the place. In order for them to do the necessary yard work, they HAD to remove it.
*whew*

lease is already drawn up for us. It starts on the 28th Smile
I meet her this weekend to give her the 300 deposit and 155 for prorated rent for a few days so we have time to move in.
She will leave me the key early anyway so that I can have my friend in there helping me to paint the place and fix it how I want it Smile
We have permission to -
paint
replace doors
redo cabinets
alter the yard ( I am making a garden in 1/2 of it which requires tilling and removing grass!)
Tinting of windows
Adding ceiling fans or changing those that are there

and a few other things.
She is nice enough to allow us to do this before we move in.

Ohhhhhh Fantastic!

AND ! AND! lets add another good news post shall we ?

Business has been at a slow and steady uphill climb.
My friend and I this weekend are putting out flyers for work. For her, painting.
for me a few extra housecleaning clients ( to have a regular base of income) and some photography work ( preparing for holiday season)
I have been worried about being able to afford an after school program for Jillian. She NEEDS to be in somethign so I can work in the afternoons.
Dear mom offered to help there. The initial pro-rated month + deposit for care is 175.
Mom offered that for me Smile
So yay! My schedule is now wide open and easy going so I can take on the extra work that is coming my way.

Ya know.
Life has been pretty damn fantastic lately Smile
Izzie

Reply Thu 17 Sep, 2009 08:38 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

Ya know.
Life has been pretty damn fantastic lately Smile

LOVE IT Very Happy
0 Replies