Immortality and Doctor Volkov

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:32 pm
I peeked at Gunga's post. It's irrelevant and I will not respond.
0 Replies

CARD15

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2010 10:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hi,Is it diluted in distilled water 1 once for 128 onces,

Thanks
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2010 04:45 am
@CARD15,
One ounce H30 per I gallon distilled water. Drink two ounces of the mix or slightly less daily. If you are buying from the American website, the labeling has changed. H30 is sold here as Calcium Sulfate.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 17 May, 2010 02:39 pm
The owner of the place I work came in from California, on Sunday. He was sufficiently impressed to ask for the order information on H30.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2010 07:51 pm
I have made a slight change in how I take my daily dose. Prior, I took it at 2: PM, regardless of what I was doing. Now - The first thing when I get out of bed, go to kitchen, pour H3O into cup, swirl it in mouth for at least a minute before swallowing the last of it. That's when my stomach is surely empty and ready to receive it. Not that an empty stomach was stipulated. But it's my approach now.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2011 10:57 pm
I got away from giving H3O to the dog. Sure enough, it wore off and she began walking on three legs. This is a demonstration that the effect wears off when you quit using. I gave her more of it and she got okay again.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2012 07:57 pm
Everybody that is close to me at work has asked how to get H3O. They can see the difference. At age 65, I was worn out. At age 69, I am strong and doing as well as anybody, working.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2012 07:59 pm
My dog, Punky, got some sort of lice. As I did not want to put more chemicals on her, I recalled that lice have been successfully treated with H3O. The manufacturer said that he personally knows two people who did this. He said he wants to hear from customers only if they fail at this use of H3O. Mix it to 2.0 PH and apply liberally, making sure first that the skin is clean. I used it on Punky earlier today. Right now she is resting peacefully. I will watch close to see how she is in the morning.
For anybody interested, this link is to a PH and usage chart.
http://www.altcancer.net/h3o_ph.htm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:10 am
Our new lead man is running like me, only eight hours for him. I noticed he struggled to get up stairs. Next day I brought him a gallon of H3O. Mixed four times the strength of my initial use. He takes it faithfully. After only a week, he told me he has more energy and his knees are beginning to feel good.
imeyourman

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 04:43 am
@edgarblythe,
Edgar, where do we stand with the old Alpha Omega Labs and H3O and the prospect of purchasing products?

Cheers,

Alex Crabtree (UK).
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 31 Mar, 2013 09:01 am
@imeyourman,
alpha omega labs is still in business. My dog and I and a number of persons I know are still taking H3O (labled calcium sulphate). After a point H3O levels off in what you can guage by personal observation. As long as I feel great I will continue to take it, as I believe it is part of what makes me feel so good.
http://www.herbhealers.com/store/
0 Replies

darthtig

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 12:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
There is such thing as immortality.

HeLa cells keep growing and growing and growing and they are human cells outside of the body.
They came from a woman named Henrietta Lacks.

There's a book about her called The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.

Another immortality are memories of a deceased person. Their life has become legends and they are remembered, which in a way makes them immortal.

Take Beowulf, Jesus, Michael Jackson, Tupac for examples.

=)
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 12:28 pm
@darthtig,
Well, that's a different topic.
darthtig

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 02:34 pm
@edgarblythe,
Indeed it is.

But it's pretty cool to look into. =)

I like how this forum is very open to ideas. I like to share things I think I pretty interesting.

Have a great day @edgarblythe
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 17 May, 2014 02:36 pm
@darthtig,
Sure.
0 Replies

MyFloridaGreen

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2018 07:09 am
@edgarblythe,
thats great i know something about him.
0 Replies